antu finally said tht she is a widow ๐Ÿ˜ญ
but raghu ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ is so sweet a gentelman ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
He will definaltely chnge antu's life ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved raghu nd rohan's brotherly bond.
Raghu full too latoo on antu ๐Ÿ˜‰
wow antu nd rohan has become gud frnds too ๐Ÿ˜›
Party ๐Ÿ˜› rohan vil b a cupid ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pls continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š cant wait

Thanks darling! The way you guys comment keeps me going. Mwaah to you! Will continue soon.
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
fab update sanjini ๐Ÿ‘... ๐Ÿ˜Š
raghu is gone...full on lattu on antara ๐Ÿ˜†
even aftr knowing dat antu is a widow still
he likes her n cnt stop himself frm liking her ๐Ÿ˜ณ...
wowww precap is interesting one...
hope rohan brings rantara close ๐Ÿ˜›...
update soon
AnjaliAnand thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update Sanjini๐Ÿค—
After knowing about Antara Raghu's behaviour didn't change๐Ÿ˜Š
Rohan and Antara are friends now
Awesome precap๐Ÿ˜›
Update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love you darling for this update. Raghu after knowing that Antara is a widow decides to bring her out this trauma. Good to see this kind of people who tries to bring happiness in others life. Rohan is Antara's student. Hmm nice. Next update is full of passion right?  Rohan tumhaari Bhaabhi ki position fill ho gayi yaar.
.Suchi. thumbnail
very nice update sanjini..
new service for antu by her boss...good!!
he came to know about her...both were hurted.he didn't changed his behaviour n became more concerned for her...
she joined clg were rohan studies...loved raghu n rohan's bonding!!
precap is so exciting rohan will do something fro his bhaai to fulfill her bhabhi's place...thanks a lot yr..that there is no villain...
thanks fr updating dear
Edited by Tsuchi - 9 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Thanks guys for commenting. .it means a lot. Pls continue to do that. Next chapter updated plz enjoy.
Chapter 4
Today Mehta group of industries made a huge profit. Whenever business makes a profit raghu shares it with the staffs. He threw a party tonight and it's held in Mehta office hall. Every staff will be present along with some business partners. Party starts at 7 pm. Raghu announced that everyone should meet in the hall by 6:45 pm. Antara came home after tuition. Exhausted she fell in bed and dozed off as she wasn't interested in the party and she never told anyone that she's not coming. It was 6:45 and every staff was present in the hall except antara. Raghu's eyes were on the entrance searching for Antara. He felt she would not come. Party started. Raghu asked ruksana to check on antara. Ruksana called but antara didn't answer. Raghu was getting upset because antara wasn't there and he was missing her badly. He tried her phone but no luck..she didn't pick up. Little did he know that antara was sleeping peacefully. Asking mm to handle everything until he comes back he left . Coming out he almost bumped into rohan. "Bhaai sambhal ke!" Kiya huwa you look upset? Raghu inhaled and exhaled. "Kuch nai rohan ..tu andar chal may abhi aaya. "Lekin bhaai..But raghu was gone. Rohan and resham came inside the hall and blended In with the staff as they all very well knew who rohan was. Raghu was speeding towards miss kauls house. He had dropped her off before so he knows very well where she lives. Antara lived in medium size house with own fenced yard. Thanks to mama mami. Seven people living in that house was unbearable but still everyone was managing well. Raghu reached and pressed the door bell. Geeta kaul opened the door."Namaste auntie." Namaste beta aap kaun? She asked. "Ji may raghu..miss kaul mere office me kaam karti hai. "You are the owner of Mehta group of industries. .andar aaeye please. Raghu went inside. "Kuch kaam thaa aapko? She asked. "Ji mujhey miss kaul se milna hai..we are having a party in the office and she was supposed to be there but she never showed up. "Issiliye may ussey leney aaya hu. "Teri himat ki daadh deni paregi. Geeta kaul thought. "Beta woh party or shaadio me nai jaati par if you want you can try."she's upstairs in her room. Mrs kaul liked raghu so much. Smiling she left for her room. "Everything happens for a reason. She said and closed the door behind her. Raghu knocked on antara's door but still no response. "Miss kaul! "Please open the door. Getting no response from her he pushed on the door and it opened. His eyes widened when he saw her lying in her bed snoring softly. Raghu smirked as a smile appeared on his face. Going near her he said."miss kaul! "Miss kaul uthna! He snapped his fingers around her ears but nothing worked. He wanted to shake her but he thought scaring her off is a bad idea. Raghu scratched his head."kiya karu may..kaysey uthaao iss khumbkaran ko? He sprinkled some water on her from nearby jug. Antara jerked and was about to scream when raghu covered her mouth with his hands! Her eyes widened when she saw raghu! She wiggled but he didn't let go." If you are planning to scream I won't let it go and if you stay calm and behave like a good girl then I'll let you go. Raghu never wanted to let her go. Her soft lips felt so good under his palm. Antara blinked and shook her head in no..indicating she will not scream. Reluctantly he let her go. Jumping up out of bed with her breath choking she asked. "Aap?" Aapko toh party me hona chahi hai! "Aur aap ko bhi miss kaul! Raghu said in his husky voice. Antara turned her back on him." Aapko patah hai may party me nai jaati fir bhi aap mujhey zabarjasti lejaaoge? "Aap joh sochna chaho soch sakti hai. "Im waiting downstairs get ready and come fast! "Lekin sir may nai aana chahti. "I'll see you downstairs. Saying that raghu came downstairs and waited. Antara had no choice. .if she doesn't go then he wont go and those poor staffs will be waiting for their ziddi boss."ziddi kahi ke!"patah nai isski biwi kayse rahegi isske saath! "Uff! Antara grabbed her towel and stuffs and ran towards the washroom. In half an hour the door of antara's room opened. Raghu got up from the chair. He was eager to see her. His heart pounded and raghu didn't know why. Her scented perfume reached him before her. He closed his eyes and sniffed in her scent. He opened his eyes when he heard movements. He almost forgot to breath when he saw her coming down in white saree with black poker dots and a short black blouse. Her silky slightly permed hair fell teasingly on her shoulders. Raghu gulped. No jewelry.. yet she looked naturally beautiful. Her lip shone with lip gloss adding slight pinkish colour to her lips. Her belly can be seen from the side..raghu was totally gone! Antara felt his heated gaze upon her. She was embarrassed. Her heartbeats raced as she was descending from the stairs. Raghu felt like jannat on earth. Raghu started to pant. He came back on earth when antara spoke softly." Ji..I'm ready. .chaley? Antara came out. Raghu blew his breath and followed her. Raghu opened the door as antara got in with her heart still thuding on her. Getting in the car raghu noticed mrs kaul standing by the window and giving him a thumbs up! Raghu smiled and waved at her. "Rab ne bana di jodi! She said and went back in. It was eight when they reached the office. Everyone was happy to see them. Antara joined mm and ruksana while raghu went on the stage and started distributing the envelopes. He said a few words of appreciation and came down to sit with mm and them. People were enjoying. Lots of food and drinks. Ruksana wanted to sit with mm so raghu had to sit beside antara. Antara was very shy and uncomfortable. She took a sigh of relief when raghu left to meet others. Mm ruksana left towards the dance floor leaving antara for raghu I guess. Raghu came with orange juice and Smirnoff for himself. "Orange juice theek hai ya kuch aur laao? He asked handing her the glass of pure orange juice. "Ye theek hai..thanks. Raghu sat beside her and was about to drink when she asked. "Aap sharaab pii rahe ho?" Its just one bottle thats it. Antara grabbed the bottle from his hand! Raghu was surprised !" Aap ko patah hai ki you have to drop me off. "And I dont like traveling with drunk drivers. "Miss kaul ek se kuch nai hota. "Hota hai..mujhey patah hai kiyuki humari shaadi ke din unka death drunk and drive se huwa thaa. Antara blurted everything out! Raghu was shocked once again! Her husband died on their wedding day! Antara's eyes filled with tears when she realized what she just told him. Excusing herself she ran towards the restroom. Raghu called behind her." Miss kaul. .it's ok..meri baat sun pls. But antara was already in washroom crying her heart out. Raghu was restless. Raghu sent ruksana to check on her. Raghu was worried sick about antara. He was relieved to see her coming to the table. She sat beside raghu. Raghu scanned her face. Her eyes were red and swollen. She must have been crying very badly. He wanted to take her in his arms and whisper in her ears that everything's gonna be alright. "Are you ok miss kaul? "Yeah i'm fine..sorry woh mayney..They were interrupted by mm and ruksana. They pulled them both on the dance floor. Antara protested but they didn't listen. Looking at raghu she said." Aap rokiye na inhey..mujhey dance karna nai aatah. Before raghu could say anything they were pushed on the dance floor. Antara crashed on raghu's chest..his arms automatically came around her as the lights were dimmed some more. Everyone else left the floor leaving them alone. Song was playing in the background. (Hum tere bin abh rah nahi saktey terey bina kiya wajood mera..They could hear their own heartbeats. Everyone was applauding. Antara kept her hands clutching his shirt while his hands were on her hips. Antara couldn't meet with his burning gaze. Raghu knew she was uncomfortable. "Its ok miss kaul. .relax..I'll teach you the steps just follow it. Antara followed his steps and soon they were dancing like there is no tomorrow. In the process raghu roamed her bare back giving her goosebumps. Far away in the corner rohan was taking their snap shot. He was shocked surprised and bewildered when he saw antara and bhaai dancing together. He was happy for bhaai. "Samjho bas bhaabi ki position almost filled! He said to resham. Rohan started to plan their sweet encounters. Kab kaha aur kaysey? He was scratching his head and thinking. "Mom ko bhi shamil karna parega. He thought. Meanwhile rantara were still dancing. Antara forgot her pain and everything. .she just danced. Raghu was the reason for this. "Ye toh shuwaat hai miss kaul..tu dekti jaa may hi tujhey iss dukh dard se nikaalunga. He thought in his heart.
Precap: raghu pulls antara in a storage room and ties her dori. Raghu tortures her with his touches. Stay tuned guys.

abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im first maaannn !!!  
Yup ! Its me ! Its me ! Its me... 
Now coming to the update,
wow !!      
wow !!     
wow !!      
wow!!
wow!!
wow!!
wow !!
wow !!
wow !!
wow!!
wow!!
wow!!
wow !!
wow !!
wow !!
wow!!
wow!!
wow!!
wow !!
wow !!
wow !!
wow!!
wow!!
wow!!
wow !!
wow !!
wow !!
wow!!
wow!!
wow!!!!!
wow !!
wow !!
wow !!!!
wow!!
wow!!
wow !!!!!
wow !!
wow !!
wow!!!!!!
wow!!!
wow!!!!!!!!
No other words man !!! Raghu and Antus dance. Antaras revelation. Antara looking beautiful and Raghu panting..
God !!! Wow !!!!!
Thank you for this update. Update asap
-Prerna

Edited by abhiyaswaron - 9 years ago
Nethravathi thumbnail
Wow ek din mein do updates pad liya maine. Its too amazing. Raghu going to Antara's house & taking her to the party. Mrs. Kaul is happy with these two. Sach mein Rab ne hi banayi he inki jodi ko. Raghu & Antara dancing forgetting about the people around. Rohan watching all this & decides to bring Rantara close. Interesting. Please Rohan jaldi se inko milaadho.  Storage room romance. Eagerly waiting to witness their romance Sanjini. Love you darling. Muwaah๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
ankusanu thumbnail
eksss dat ws โค๏ธ โค๏ธ wala update...
sp cute r my rantara ๐Ÿ˜ณ...
lovely nw rohan will help... ๐Ÿ˜†...
mrs kaul ka bh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ...
wowww precap is killer ... ๐Ÿ‘...
update soon
AnjaliAnand thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Sanjini๐Ÿค—
Raghu managed to bring Antara to party
Rohan wants to make Antu his bhabi and he is going to plan something
Rantara danced together๐Ÿ˜ณ