Teri chahat Mein Hun Awaara Sa" completed - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
eksss..sooo lovelyyy update dear...❀️
how nicely raghu convinced her to join the party n geeta kaul too supported him😳..its sooo beautiful update dear...
rantara dance together...n rohan ke dimag mein koi khichdi pak rhi hai...πŸ˜†
precap is again exciting..plz update soon...😊
this is for uπŸ€—
Hello my awesome readers! Thanks for the feedbacks I'm getting for my stories.Its amazing! Thanks once again. Next chapter updated plz enjoy and comment.
Chapter 5
Rantara were lost in each other as they swayed to the music. Antara kept her gaze lowered but raghu was looking at her from very closely. Her soft hands around his neck and his hands around her slender waist was a treat to watch. Raghu blew his breath on her face to move her locks that were caressing her soft redened cheeks. She closed her eyes tightly as his intoxicating breath touched her face. Covered with goosebumps and butterflies in her belly she felt weak in her legs. Strange and unknown feelings were overshadowing her which she never felt or experienced before. Raghu's seductive eyes fell on her frozen rose petals as if they were inviting him to break the ice and melt them with his warm lips. Raghu felt a knot in his belly. He wanted to talk to her..he had so much to tell her but his voice was dying on him. Antara hissed when his rough hands squeezed her hips. Antara started to tremble. His hands caressed her back when her dori came loose in the process. She shot her eyes open when she felt her blouse being shifted a bit. Her breathing sped up. Raghu sensed something was not right so he asked. "What's wrong? "Kuch huwa hai kiya?" Are you alright?. Raghu kept his arms around her . The music stopped as everyone gave them a big round of applause. Another song started as the rest joined them on the floor. Trembling antara whispered. "Ji..may woh..meri ..Antara didn't know what to tell him and how to tell him. "You want to go back? "Nai! "Mera matlab hai I cant go. Raghu was confused. She clutched his shirt tightly and squeezed more into him to hide herself. "Miss kaul is something wrong. "Han..she whispered. "Kiya huwa hai? " woh meri dori khul gayee hai. She was embarrassed like never before. Raghu couldn't understand. "Dori. .kaha hai dori? "Meri blouse ki dori. "Kiya? "Han toh bandh lo na..mujhey kiyu batah rahi ho? Raghu tried to let her go. "Nai sir dont let me go..log dekh rahe hai..may aesey kaysey sab ke saamney..Her closeness..her warmth. .her breath on his chest..her scent were driving him nuts! "Achaa theek hai..come with me. Covering her back with his arms he took her to a storage room and closed the door behind them. Raghu switched on the light but it was not working. It was dark ..raghu told antara to stay right where she was. Using his cell phone light he managed to open the window to let some moonlight in the room. Antara felt embarrassed as the moonlight spread its light in the room. Her blouse was fully open from the back revealing her bare flesh. Her breathing almost stopped when she saw raghu approaching her. She gulped and manged to speak." Aap ..ruksana ko bula dijiye na pls. "Miss kaul ruksana went out with mm. "May yahi hu..you can tie your ..whatever you have to tie. Antara knew her hands wont reach at the back but still she tried. Raghu was watching her every move. Raghu neared her. Scared antara got more scared. She started breathing heavily. .her full breast went up and down in a rhythmic manner. Her widened eyes were rooted on his face. She gulped again. "Please sir..may..may karlungi..aap aap raheno doh. "Miss kaul turn around. .His dominating voice was making her weak. "Please. .I can do...She couldn't finish her sentence when he whipped her body around to face the wall and gently shoved her tiny frame against the wall. Antara felt his fierce gaze upon her bare back. Antara felt herself grow breathless. She hugged her chest tightly out of embarrassment. He placed his hands on either side of her head on the wall. Antara flinched slightly. He blew his hot breath on her chestnut coloured hair on her shoulders as it tickled her cheeks. Finally he moved all her silky hair on one side . He stood there staring her naked back. He grabbed her dori and in the process he brushed her skin. Antara felt dizzy. Man she looks beautiful! He could not help but gaze over her body for a moment. Tying the dori he placed the tip of his finger on the back of her neck and made a line down her spine. His touch was hypnotizing. Unable to bear it anymore she turned around covering her bosom with her arms and was breathing heavily. Raghu then realized what he was doing."I'm sorry. He said and he walked out of there. Antara was weakened in the knees as she shook and trembled badly. "Ye kiya ho raha tha humarey beech? "Ye galat hai..ye nai hona chahihai! "Mujhey sir sey dur rahna chahi hai." Mere kaaran uski badnaami hogi. She was bombarding herself with questions and answers. Composing herself she came out in the hall. Still shaking badly she found her spot. Raghu was busy talking to his friends and business partners. Antara was busy with her phone when raghu came with two plates full of food! "Ye lo miss kaul. He handed her the plate and sat down to eat." Thanks but I cant eat all this!" This is too much! Antara said. "Miss kaul..khaale..ek din zyada khaane se moti nai hojaogi. Antara didn't reply. She started eating when rohan and resham showed up at their table. Antara looked bewildered! "Tum dono yaha!" Antara got up as they both hugged her. Raghu was surprised. Coming near to raghu rohan whispered in his ear." Not bad ha bhai..toh kiya may samjhu ki bhaabi ki post filled? "Waysey ye bhaabi mujhey bahut pasand hai. Raghu glared at him angrily. "Tu ghar chal may tujhey batata hu. "Waysey how do you know each other? Raghu asked. "Bhaai she's my tuition teacher and our best friend. Raghu almost choked on his food. "Aur aap dono ek dusrey ko kaysey jaantey ho? Antara asked. Both brothers laughed. "Miss kaul we are brothers. Raghu said. Antara was stunned. "Tumney mujhey bataya kiyu nai rohan? Antara asked. "Kaysey batata aap ney kabhi pucha hi nahi. Rohan replied. "Lekin abh you know right? Antara smiled. Raghu was stealing glances of her. He finished eating and waited for antara to finish. Her plate was still full when she said." I'm done. "Miss kaul you are wasting food." We dont waste food here..we finish whatever is on our plate. Raghu said. He took her plate and started eating her jhutan. Antara was speechless. Rohan again whispered in raghu's ear."bhaai jhuta khaaney sey pyaar bartha hai. Raghu tried to pull his ears but he escaped. Antara loved their bonding. Raghu finished her food as well. Party was almost over..staffs were leaving. Antara was waiting in the parking lot for raghu. .finally he came out. Getting in the car they headed towards her house. They were quite all the way but then he broke the silence." Woh thank you for coming. "Ji. She said. Stopping in front of her house he came around to open her door. Antara got out..their gaze met..Raghu smiled and said good nyte. Antara said good nyte and left. "Ek smile toh dedeti. Raghu said running his fingers through his dark hair. At mehta house rohan showed the pictures that were saved in his phone to his mom and dad. Rohan told them his plan to bring rantara closer. Mr and Mrs Mehta were happy and agreed to his plan. "Antara ko meri bhaabi banney se koi nai bachaa sakta! Rohan said. Little did they know that she was a widow. Next morning raghu woke up to find antara's pictures on his bed. He looked around. No one was in sight." Zaroor ye rohan ka kaam hoga." Kabhi nai sudhre ga ye larka. He looked at their pictures. They looked perfect dancing in each others arms. A smile crept over his lips. He quickly kissed her picture. Peeping through the half closed door rohan witnessed this beautiful scene! "Yes! "Isska matlab aag idhar sey shuru huwi hai..abh patah lagana parega ye aag udhar yaney ki meri bhaabi tak pahunchi ya nahi. Time passed by. Today Mr and Mrs Mehta threw a little party for some unfortunate kids at Mehta house. Kids were exceedingly happy. They played with coloured water and colors. Raghu came from office and joined them. Everyone was soaked in coloured water. Driver came to drop of rohan and then he'll drop off antara. Antara came out of the car to hug rohan good night. Raghu was spraying coloured water on the kids when his eyes caught her. "Antara chal na..we'll play with them too..maza aayega lets go! Rohan said excitedly. "Arey nai rohan may ye sab nai khelti..tum log khelo may chati hu. "Arey kaysey nai khelogi tumey khelna parega. Raghu said from behind her. As Antara turned around. .a bucket of coloured water splashed on her ! This was unexpected. She stood there soaking wet in coloured water. Rohan went inside as mom was calling him. Rantara were left with those kids who were busy playing. Antara glared at raghu angrily. Then raghu realized what he just did. Antara approached him. Raghu wanted to apologize when antara slapped him hard on his cheek! "Kiyu kiya aap ne aesa?" You know everything about me..than why?" Have you forgotten that I'm a widow? "Colours are not made for me..fir bhi aap ney..Her tears streamed down. "Woh miss kaul. .meri baat sun..I didn't mean..He couldn't finish when antara got in the car as the driver drove away. "Ye thapad ka jawaab may tumey barey pyaar se dunga. "Aap ko apney pyaar ke rang me rang ke. Touching his cheek he smiled. Antara went home crying. Hiding from everyone she entered her room. Standing in the shower she cried as the water flowed mixed with her tears and ran down her cheeks. She looked at her hand that slapped him. "May ussey kaysey maar sakti hu? "Usney kabhi mera bura nai chaha aur Mayne ussey sab ke saamney thapad mara? She sobbed. "I have to apologize to him. On the other side at the Mehtas raghu was drooling over her pictures. Fantasizing about him and her together he closed his eyelids. Next morning antara came to office to find his cabin closed. "Sir kabhi der sey nai aatah fir aaj kiya huwa? Antara thought. She started her work but her eyes were upon raghu's cabin. Later in the day raghu came to his cabin. Antara saw him and quickly came out. Raghu entered his cabin and putting a Do Not Disturb sign on the door he closed it. Antara's jaw dropped open. "Abh may maafi kaysey mangu.

Ok guys. .chalo comment maaro yaar. Lots to come dont touch that dial! Raghu is ignoring antara. How will she apologize to him. Stay tuned for their love and romance. Love to all. Take care.

Originally posted by Tsuchi

<font color="#0000cc">eksss..sooo lovelyyy update dear...❀️</font>
<font color="#0000cc">how nicely raghu convinced her to join the party n geeta kaul too supported him😳..its sooo beautiful update dear...</font>
<font color="#0000cc">rantara dance together...n rohan ke dimag mein koi khichdi pak rhi hai...πŸ˜†</font>
<font color="#0000cc">precap is again exciting..plz update soon...😊</font>
<font color="#0000cc">this is for uπŸ€—</font>

Yummy! Hmmm good! Thank you darling tumne to humey mitha mitha kardiya yaar! Mwaah!
frst to cmmt πŸ˜†...
yupp lovely update ❀️ ...
raghu eat antus jhutha 😳😳...
hw cute ws dat...n at tine of tying d dori
he ws mersmerised by her beauty... ❀️...
so whole family will bribg rantara close...bt antu
slalped raghu 😭... chalo koi na raghu will do d...
manofying antu fr dat .waiting-fr nxt part..
lovely n tkcr
Raghu & Antara's closeness is increasing. That storeroom sequence was too good.  Raghu ne Antara ke jootan khaayi so sweet. Rohan planning to bring Raghu & Antara close. Rohan go ahead yaar.  Raghu splashing colours on Antara & Antara slapping Raghu. Too bad Antara. Ab Antara Raghu ko kaise manaayege ye dekhne ke liye bahu excited hoon. Update soon Sanjini
Mind blowing updateπŸ‘
This FF is rockingπŸ˜ƒ
Raghu wants to bring colour in Antu's life
Antara feeling bad coz she slapped Raghu
Rohan is a cute brother,he took Rantara's pictures and showed it to his parents
Now waiting to read how Antu apologizes Raghu and also their romance😊
Update soon,luv uπŸ€—
Awesome updates 😊 Read both parts
luved d way raghu went to bring antu πŸ˜ƒ he calls her aap is sweet 😊
finally antu had to cum for d party πŸ˜†
she luked beautiful nd raghu again mesmerized 😳
Antu came to knw tht rohan is raghu's bro πŸ˜ƒ
rohan ne toh antu ko bhabi bhi maan liya πŸ˜†
rantara danced πŸ˜ƒ antu ki dori raghu tied 😳
he evn eat frm antu's plate 😳 lovely scene
but thn raghu splashed colrful water on antu πŸ˜• nd she slapped him
but raghu is raghu thappad ka jawab pyaar se dega πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
antu feeling guilty for slapping but raghu vil avoid her
rohan clicked pics of rantara dancing πŸ˜† gud for raghu to stare at her
continue soon can't wait 😊
ye teri update to..umm..umm..um..pta nhi yr...mere paas words hi nhi hai feeling express krne ko...rantara moments..their feelings..raghu drooling on her..rohan ka plan..antu ka thappad..raghu ke use pyaar mein rangne ka man...raghu has fall for her..so deeply n madly...waiting fr precap dear...u r amazing dear!!!!love u yr..
Sanjini madam ,
kya update thi
From the dori scene to the colors scene
Actually, the colors scene symbolized that Raghu was gonna fill her life with colors,
I think Raghu is doing that do not disturb thing intentionally.
Its cute... He should do that.. He knows how to get her attention..
Rohan and Raghu bonding is cute.. Rohan already loves his Bhabhi.
I hope nothing wrong happens when Rohan and his family finds out that Antu is a widow. Is there any reason for Antu getting married at such a young age - 18?
Update asap
-Prerna
awsome uodate girl..
raghu is going more latto on antu day by day... aand totally loved his actions and moved to make our antu happy... he doesn't care that antu is widow.. he is such a nice guy..
keep up gr8 work