Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey..I'm back! Thank you for liking and commenting. Continue with that. I get huge response from Twitter as well. I'm overwhelmed. Thank you once again. Love you all! Next chapter updated please enjoy and leave your comments.
Chapter 6
Antara had no opportunity to meet raghu and apologize to him for her rude behavior. Raghu never came out of his office whole day . He didn't go for coffee or lunch ..he stayed in his cabin and worked. Antara wanted to knock on his door but when she sees the sign on the door she draws back. "Kiya karu may..kaysey maafi maangu? Antara felt guilty. Her phone rang. It was rohan." Ha bolo rohan." Antara can you give me tuition at home tonight? "I'm not feelin good so I came home early. Antara thought maybe she'll get a chance to apologize to raghu at his place. She said" theek hai rohan may shaam ko office ke baad aati hu. Rohan put the phone down and gave high five to his mom! "Yes!! Yes! Yes!! "She's coming mom..aapki hone waali bahu..yaaney ki meri bhaabi! At Mehta office..raghu pretended to avoid and ignore antara but the truth was that he peeked through the blinds to get a glimpse of her. She didn't look happy today and raghu the man knew why. "Aap ko mere kareeb aana hi parega miss kaul! "Aap widow ho issey mujhey koi farak nai parta. "May aapko apney pyaar ke rang me rang kar rahunga." Aur kal isski shurwaat ho chuki hai. "Chahe mujhey kuch bhi karna parey aapko paane ke liye may karunga..har seema paar karunga har hadh parkarunga." Ye mera waada hai miss kaul. He said looking at her picture saved on his phone. It was 6 o'clock. Glancing at his closed door antara left. Coming down she met mm and ruksana who were also leaving. Ruksana noticed her saddened face."kiya huwa antara. .tum itni udaas kiyu ho?" Kisiney kuch kaha hai kiya? Ruksana asked. "Arey nai..kuch nai huwa..kisiney mujhey kuch nai kaha. "I'm just tired that's it. Ruksana frowned when antara left." Baat kuch aur hai mm. Ruksana said to mm. Raghu came down. "Woh chali gayee? He asked ruksana while locking the door. "Woh?"kaun woh? Ruksana asked. "Mera matlab hai miss kaul. Raghu replied. "Acha miss kaul..woh toh abhi abhi gayee hai. Ruksana said. "Raghu kuch huwa hai kiya? Ruksana was concerned. "Nai kuch bhi toh nai. Raghu said. Bidding goodbyes, the trio left on their separate ways. Raghu arrived home to find rohan's car parked." Ye larka tuition ke liye nai gayaa kiya? Coming inside he found mom taking coffee's upstairs to rohans room."mom..ye coffee..kiskey ke liye..aur rohan kaha hai? "Uff ..beta ek saath kitna sawaal puchtey ho. His mom said." Sorry mom. "Ye coffee may rohan aur uski tuition teacher antara ke liye lejaa rahi hu. Raghu's eyes widened in disbelief! Mom continued. "Rohan abh roz ghar par hi study karega miss kaul..mera matlab hai antara ke saath. Suppressing her smile she went up the stairs. Raghu was motionless. "Miss kaul yaha?"merey ghar?"merey itney kareeb? He felt butterflies in his belly. Inside rohan's study room..rohan was talking more and studying less. "Rohan be serious. .parai karo warna I'm leaving. Antara said. "Aap chali gayee toh mera bana banaya plan par paani fhir jaayega. Rohan said under his breath. "Theek hai I'm very serious now. .like never before. Mom came in with the coffee. She was loving antara alot. "Ye hi banegi mere raghu ki patni..iss mehta khandaan ki bahu. Mom started to imagine things. Antara liked her too. She was very peaceful and calm lady. "Antara beta tum mujhey mom bula sakti ho..ye mrs mehta mat kaha kar. Rohan cleared his throat. Then Mrs mehta realized she was rushing into things so soon." It's ok beta..tum mujhey auntie hi bula sakti ho..ya fir mom..aapki marzi. "Ji. Antara said. Mom left. Some minutes later rohan received a call from mom as planned. "Kiya? "Appki tabiyat karaab hai!"mom aap kitchen se bahar aaeye!" We are coming. "Kiya huwa rohan? "Mom ki tabiyat kharaab hai? Antara asked a bit worriedly. "Ha woh mom ko high blood pressure hai na..but she has to cooks for us." Woh kiya hai na..dad and bhaai doesn't eat outside food so issliye mom ko banana parta hai. "Aur aaj sab naukar chaakar chutti par hai. Antara felt bad." Chalona rohan hum auntie ki help kartey hai. Antara said standing up. Well this what me and mom want. Rohan said under his breath. Antara came downstairs to find mrs mehta in bad shape. Rohan and antara help her to her room. "Aap araam kijiye auntie. .may khana bana dungi fir rohan will drop me off. "Thank you beta. Mom said. They were heading towards the kitchen when Mrs Mehta gave a thumbs up to rohan. Antara came in the kitchen and started finishing what mrs mehta couldn't finish. "Rohan tum jaao mom ke paas may karlungi..agar help ki need hogee toh may tumey bulalungi..theek hai? Antara told rohan. "Thank you bhaa bhaa..mera matlab hai antara. Rohan bit his tongue and left towards mums room. Rohan phoned Raghu on the way and told him about moms tabiyat. Raghu rushed in her room! "Kiya huwa mom? Raghu asked sitting beside her and taking her hand in his. "Kuch nai beta..bas thora sa blood pressure high hai aur kuch nai. "I feel sorry for antara. .bicharee bachee akeley hi kitchen sambhal rahi hai. Mom said feebly. "Kiya? Raghu stood up. "Rohan you stay with mom may abhi ayaa. "Ji bhaai. Raghu left towards the kitchen. Once again mom and rohan did their high five. Raghu came down in the kitchen to find antara really busy. He was mesmerized by her beauty once again. Her dupatta tied on her waist..her hair all on one shoulder. .her hourglass figure moved as she rolled the parathas. Raghu gulped. Antara thought it was rohan behind her." Rohan aap aagay ho toh get me the salt from the cupboard. .I cant reach it. "Jaldi karo rohan after this I have to go home. Raghu came behind her and reached for the cupboard over her head. When his hard frame pressed on her she twitched her head. Her heart pounded when she found raghu so close to her. Their gaze met (mujko tujhme fana hojane de teri baaho me mujhey kho jaane de) Antara quickly lowered her gaze and concentrated on her cooking. Giving her the canister he asked. "May kuch madat karu? Raghu managed to ask. "Ji nai..may karlungi. Raghu just stood there drooling over her. She was feeling very uncomfortable with him around her. Finally finished with cooking she was cutting salad when the knife slightly poked her finger. She hissed in pain and shook her hand. Raghu grabbed her hand." Kiya huwa? "Dekha mujhey. "Ku..kuch nai..Antara eyes filled up. Raghu took her finger in his mouth! Antara was shocked. Strange feelings were shooting through her with her finger in his mouth. Antara squeezed her eyes shut as his mouth soothed the pain. With his the other hand he wiped her tears which rolled down her cheeks. Unable to bear his intoxicating touch she opened her eyes and said. "May theek hu..mera haath choriye..Raghu realized he kept her finger in his mouth for more then five minutes. He quickly released it. "Woh salad bananey ki zarurat nai..we can manage today. Raghu said. Two pairs of eyes were peeking through the doors. Raghu was about to turn as rohan and his drama queen mom ran towards the dinning room.Raghu brought the plates to the dinning table and found rohan and mom there. "Mom aap theek ho abhi? Raghu asked. Mom noded as mr mehta joined them. Rohan helped antara to set the table. Mom introduced antara to mr mehta. Mr mehta was already shaamil in the plan. Raghu went to the kitchen to grab the dishes when he heard antara saying. ." Rohan please drop me home..momma papa is worried. .abhi unka phone aaya thaa..I need to go..Antara was begging rohan to drop her off."Theek hai first have dinner with us then I'll drop you off. Rohan said." Please rohan try to understand may dinner nai kar sakti. .I'll go home and eat. They were startled by raghu's deep voice." Kiya ho rah hai rohan? "Woh bhaai antara ko ghar jana hai. "Ha ..toh drop her off after dinner. Rohan left the two alone. "Chaliye I dont like to keep my mom dad waiting. Antara couldn't say anything in front of him..kiya fayda sunney wala toh hai nai woh. Antara followed raghu to the dinning table. The trio were giggling when they saw rantara they stopped. "Aaiye beta baith ye. Mom said. Na chahetey huwe bhi antara ko raghu ke saath baithna para. They started eating. "Wah! Beta khana toh bara tasty hai. Mr and mrs mehta praised her for her talent in cooking. Raghu felt good and smiled. "Kiyu bhaai..aap ko kaysa laga miss kaul ke haatho ka khana? Rohan was pulling raghu's legs. Antara lowered her gaze." Ha ha bolo na beta kaysa bana hai khana?. Raghu glanced at antara. "Its delicious mom. "Lekin pet nai bhar raha ..bhook barta hi jaa rah hai. Antara almost choked on her food. Antara started to cough. Mom gestured everyone to leave. The trio left them alone. Antara was still coughing. Raghu handed her a glass of water. "Miss kaul have this. Antara drank it but it didn't help. Raghu rubbed her back."miss kaul upar dekh. Antara looked up." Aur upar. Her coughing stopped. She looked at him. His hand still caressing her back. This is the good time to apologize for yesterday .Antara thought. "Woh may aap sey kuch kahena chahti thi..kal ke liye..Raghu got up ."miss kaul I dont wana talk about yesterday. He called rohan." Rohan miss kaul ko drop kardo please. "Kiya? "Tu soh rah hai? "It's ok I'll drop her off. "Chalye miss kaul I'll drop you off. Antara was stunned. She knew he hasn't forgiven her. "Baat hi nai karna chahta hai toh maafi kaysey mangu? Antara thought. Mom came out when rantara left. "Tuition ke liye tumey roz aana parega yaha Antara. .aur roz roz ki mulakaat se ek din tum dono ko pyaar ho hi jaayega . Mrs Mehta said with a grin on her face.
Alright chalo comment maro pyaari pyaari si. Coming up is more cute moments of rantara. Heaps of love and romance. .stay tuned. Love you all!

abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me first again
Lovely update
Raghy already seems to be in love wid her 😊 update asap
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
osam dosam update!!! 😳
rohan n Mrs.Mehta to bhut hi bindass hain yr.😎...how both r eager to make her bahu...ab to antu ko roz aana padega mansion.πŸ˜†.kitchen scene was sooo lovely ❀️.. why raghu behaved so different when she was about to apologize?..he is upset or he didn't want her to feel bad?.😊...
very cutei update yr.😳..keep updating like this only..i am so much addicted to ur FF'sπŸ€—
ankusanu thumbnail
eksss tooo cute yaar 😊...
yar rohan her his mom are d supercooolest one..
kya kya kr rh h... rantara ko milane k liye πŸ˜‰...
❀️ so cute rantara monents... raghu faking his anger...
i m lovibg it 😳...
update soon
Afy10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update 😊
rohan nd mrs mehta r too gud πŸ˜ƒ on mission to make antu raghu's wifey πŸ˜‰
kitchen scene was so cute πŸ˜›
so she vil cum daily at raghu's place πŸ˜ƒ
Every1 in raghu's family like antu 😊
antu trying to say sry but raghu avoided d topic πŸ˜•
waiting eagerly gor next part update soon 😊
AnjaliAnand thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi SanjiniπŸ€—
Superb update again
Raghu avoided Antara whole day
Rohan and Mom's plan to bring Rantara closerπŸ˜†
Rantara moments were awesome
Antu didn't get a chance to say sorry and Raghu don't want to hear anything
Update soon😊
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cute cute update ke liye cute cute comments.  Raghu avoiding Antara in the office just to bring her close to him.  Antara feeling restless.  Rohan & Raghu's mom & dad planning to bring Rantara closer by calling her to come home for Rohan's tuition. Issi bahaane hame kitchen romance dekhne ko mila. Antara apologised Raghu but Raghu is Raghu stubborn hai itni aasaani se thodi na maanega. Lets wait & see how Antara manages to make Raghu normal again
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Hello everyone. I'm back again thanks for commenting. Please enjoy my next update. Thank you.
Chapter 7
Drive to antara's home was quite. Antara didn't know how to apologize to him as he has no interest in listening to whatever happened the other day. Sitting behind the wheel raghu knows the more he avoids and ignores her the more closer she will come. Whatever raghu was doing he was doing to get her attention. He finally stopped at antara's house." Thanks miss kaul for the tasty food you made. Raghu said. "No problem. Said antara as she got out of the car. Raghu said good night behind her but she didn't hear. Raghu sat there watching her slender hourglass figure disappear through the door. Raghu smiled and left. Tossing and turning in bed antara was trying to figure out how to apologize to him. She took a sheet of paper out and drew something on it ..writing a little note she folded the paper nicely. On the other side raghu ka bura haal ho raha tha. He was finding it hard to sleep. "Ye kiya ho raha hai mujhey? (St). Antara's thoughts were not leaving him. Uthtey baithey sohtey jaagtey..bas antara hi antara! He started to pace his room out of restlessness. He pulled out his phone from his pocket. He looked at her pictures from the party. A sigh escaped his lips. Laying down on his bed he brought the phone to his lips and closed his eyelids. Next morning raghu entered his cabin to find a note on his table. He quickly opened it! Automatically a grin appeared on his face. It was a note from antara. A big hand scratched sad face holding ears saying sorry. Going down it read.." Mujhey maaf kardo please dubaara aysi galati nai hogee. Smiling raghu put the note in his pocket. In the next cabin antara was restless. "Patah nai sir ne mujhey maaf kiya hoga ki nai? Rantara came out of their cabin and bumped into each other! Antara almost fell but his strong arms came around her hips." Sambhal ke miss kaul. Antara lifted her head..their gaze met.( Mera mahi tu moment) His burning gaze were penetrating through her. She felt a knot in her belly. Raghu was lost in her deep blue eyes..he didn't care about his surroundings and the place. .he just stared in her deep blue. Only thing he could see in her eyes pain hurt and brokenness. Antara saw care concern and love in his eyes. Wait a second! Did she see love in his eyes? Yes she did. Love passion desire in his eyes were drawing her towards him. "Sambhal jaa antara! Her inner voice spoke. She quickly composed herself. Resting her palm on her chest to normalize her heartbeats she left towards the cafeteria. Raghu raked his hair as a crooked smile appeared on his face. Raghu followed her to the cafeteria. Grabbing a black coffee he took a seat beside her. Antara was still shaking from the aftermath. Antara was avoiding his piercing gaze and kept her gaze lowered. Finally raghu spoke." Aapko maafi chahi hai? Antara lifted her gaze. "Ek sharth pe maafi milegi."ji..sharth? Antara was curious. "Kal company ke saarey staff camp and mountain ride ke liye jaa rahe hai..ek aap hi nai jaa rahi..if you come with us then I'll forgive you otherwise not a chance! Said raghu. "Aur ha ye sir bolna band karo please. "Sabhi log mujhey raghu bulaatey hai so please aap bhi mujhey raghu hi bulaaiye. Antara couldn't believe what she was hearing. She didn't know what to say. "See you tomorrow. .ek zaruri meeting hai so I'm leaving. Raghu said getting up. Antara gulped. His voice and actions were impacting her. She always feels weak whenever he speaks to her. And even whenever he is around. Thank God he'll not be in the office today. She dialled her moms number. "Hello momma..woh kal saare staff camp ke liye jaa rahe hai..kiya may jaa sakti hu? "Arey antara tum bilkul jaa sakti ho issmey puchney ki kiya baat hai."Aur waysey bhi tumarey boss ka phone aaya thaa. "He asked permission from your papa to take you and your papa gave his permission. Said geeta kaul. "Kiya? Antara was shocked! Nothing to say anything she hung up. At the end of the day antara came straight to home. No tuition tonight because rohan was away for couple of days. Momma helped antara pack her backpack. Kissing her good nyte Geeta kaul left. At mehta residence lying on his bed raghu looked at the note antara wrote. "Mujhey patah hai maafi ke liye aap kal zaroor aaogi. "Aur fir aap ko mere kareeb aaney me zyaada wakt nai lagega. Scrolling down her picture on his phone he slept. Next morning was bright. Antara woke up yawning. She jumped out of bed when she saw the time."oh no..everyone must have arrived at the designated place. "Im late I cant make it. Just then ruksana phoned. "Antara kaha ho tum? "The bus is here we are leaving in fifteen minutes. "Ruksana I'm late..I cant make it aap log jaao." I'll come next time. With a saddened face she hung up. Raghu was desperately waiting for antara. Just then ruksana informed raghu about Antara's situation. Everyone boarded the bus and left. Raghu got in his car and drove towards antara's house. On the side antara was upset. "Dekha momma. .aapka woh favorite hai na..mujhey pucha hi nai..ek call tak nai kiya..bas chor kar chalegay. "Antara. .raghu aesa nai hai..tum dekhna abhi uska phone aayega. Geeta kaul was trying to calm her down. "Kiyu aayega woh merey liye momma. .may koi special thori na hu joh woh merey liye apney saarey staffs ko chor kar aayega. Antara couldn't believe her eyes were filling up. She ran to her room! Standing in the doorway raghu heard her every single word. Geeta had seen him there but raghu had gestured her not to say anything. Raghu went upstairs as a wide grin appeared on Geeta's face. Raghu knocked on her door. "Please momma mujhey akeley rahna hai..kissi ko meri koi parwa nai hai..koi mujhey nai chatah..may ashubh hu..ek widwa hu may momma. .issi liye sab mujhsey nafrat kartey hai. And she sobbed. Raghu couldn't tolerate to see her in pain. He opened the door and entered her room. Antara buried her head on her pillow and cried. Raghu wanted to take her in his arms and tell her how much he had started to love her..to care about her. He suppressed his feelings and emotions as his hands balled into a fist. He doesn't want to hurt her with his words. Even though he wanted to tell her that he has feelings for her. He doesn't know how she will react. "Woh khud mere pyaar ko mehsoos karegi aur khud merey paas aayegi. Raghu had thought and had kept quite. Antara kept sobbing. Raghu collected his strength and spoke."miss kaul! As soon as she heard his voice she jumped out of bed!"aap! "Kiyu..aap kisi aur ko expect kar rahi thi? "Aur roh kiyu rahi hai? "Aur ye sab kiya hai joh aap bak rahi thi ha? Antara felt dizzy." Aap gay nai? Asked antara. "Aap ko chor kar may kaysey chala jaatah? "Aur ha ye rohna dhona band kar..aur get ready..I'll wait outside. Don't know why but antara felt really good. A beautiful smile crept on her lips.
[BR scroll down.Edited by sanjinimala - 9 years ago
AnjaliAnand thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sanjini, i loved the updateπŸ‘
Antara made a sorry note to Raghu and seeing that Raghu became happy
Wow Rantara is going for camp and mountain ride
Antu thought Raghu left for the trip without waiting her
Again Raghu surprised herπŸ˜†
Mrs.Kaul supports Raghu😊
Will be waiting for the next update and Rantara moments
Update soon
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Chapter 7 continued. ..
Raghu sat with mr and mrs kaul. Geeta made kehwa for raghu. They were talking when saroj and noor joined them. Raghu liked antara's family. Antara got ready and came down. Raghu was all mesmerized by her beauty. In white kurti and black leggings..silky hair open on her shoulders..no makeup. .a lip gloss..she looked very simple yet breathtakingly beautiful. Raghu choked on his kehwa! "Kiya huwa beta..kehwa acchi nai lagi? Asked geeta. "No its tasty. .its good. Replied raghu. Getting up he said." I think humey chalna chahi hai..we are late. Antara hugged everyone good bye. Geeta handed her a lunch container. "Dedena ussey. She whispered in her ears. "Ji momma. They all came out to see them off. Coming to raghu geeta said. "Meri bacchee ka khayaal rakna raghu beta. Raghu looked at antara. "Ji auntie dont worry she'll be fine. Putting her backpack in the trunk they got in. Waving goodbye they drove away. "Aap merey ghar kab aaye? Asked antara. "Jab aap apney momma se baatein kar rahi thi. Replied raghu. "Isska matlab aap ney meri saari baatein sun li? Antara gave him a questionable look." Ha..hum ne aapki saari baatein sunli. Antara gulped and looked away. "Mujhey aaj patah chala ki may aapki momma ka favorite hu. Antara couldn't look at him. But Raghu was glancing at her every now and then. Antara changed the topic."kiya hum all the way car se jaayenge? "Han..bus is gone..but don't worry we are 45 mins behind. Rohan called antara to see how things were because he knew she was going to the camp. "Rohan tumey bhi aana chahi thaa humarey saath..hum khoob masti kartey. Antara said on the phone. "Its ok ill come next time..you guys enjoy. Said rohan. "Acha ye bataao aap bus se jaa rahi ho? "Nai may tumarey bhaai ke saath uske car se jaa rahi hu. Rohan was super duper happy. "Wah yaar..you are one lucky girl ha..bhaai aaj tak kisi larki ke itna kareeb nai thaa jitna woh aapke kareeb hai. Antara suddenly felt hot." Kiya bol raha hai rohan..aysa kuch nai hai..I missed the bus thats why aapke bhaai mujhey lene aagay..bas. "kiya bol rah hai rohan? Raghu asked." Woh..kuch khaas nai lo aap baat kijiye. Antara puts the phone on his ear and held it there while he kept on driving . "Ha bol rohan. ." Wah bhaai tera jawaab nai yaar..hone waali biwi ko lekar long drive pe ..mom dad ko malum hai ya fir may batao? Rohan loves to pull his brothers legs. "Rohan..tujhey toh may wapas aakar dekhta hu..aur ha no extra pocket money for you. ." Sorry bhaai may to mazaak kar rah thaa." Achaa theek hai..chal phone rak..camp pahunch kar phone karta hu. Antara hung up." Ye rohan bhi na kabhi nai sudhrega ye larka. Raghu said. Antara smiled. "Something smells really nice. Raghu said." Kiya laayee ho lunch me? "Lunch is provided na toh fir lunch laaney ki kiya zarurat thi? Asked raghu. "Woh momma ne aap ke liye kheer aur kashmiri pulau bejha hai . Antara said." Arey wah! I love kheer! "Khaao ge aap? Asked antara. "Bhook toh lagi hai but I cant eat na..I'm driving. "Agar aap apney haatho se khilao gi toh may khaa lunga. Said raghu. Antara grabbed her lunch bag from the back seat and took out a container with yummy kheer. Shifting a little towards raghu ..filling a spoon with kheer she said." Ye lo..Looking at antara raghu opened his mouth as antara fed him. "Aage dekhye aap. Antara said. "Sorry. He said looking ahead. "Kheer achi bani hai miss kaul. "Momma ko bol dungi. Antara Said and kept on feeding him and he continued to drive. "Aap bhi khaao na? Raghu insisted. "Nai mujhey bhook nai hai..I will have it later. Raghu was excited and happy. .he was being fed by miss kaul! "Bas I'm full. .thank you! Raghu said. Rest of the drive was wonderful. As they approached the mountain area..the view was breathtaking! Finally raghu pulled over behind their bus. Rantara got out and stretched a little bit. Ruksana came running to antara when she saw her. "Aagay aap dono?" Chalo cabin me samaan rakhlo. Ruksana said. "Raghu there is only one cabin left the rest are taken. "Toh aap dono ko ek saath rahna parega! "Kiya? Antara was shocked. "We cant ruksana. .staffs kiya sochega yaar. I cant. "Koi kuch nai sochega aur agar ek hi cabin bachee hai toh hum kiya kar saktey hai?"we have no option..Raghu said."ha antara jaldi karo..sabhi log bush walk ke liye nikal chukey hai. Hesitantly antara picked up her bag and headed towards the wooden/log cabin. Antara was nervous and scared as well. Ek saath hum raat kaysey bitaayge? Ye soch soch ke antara pareshaan ho rahi thi. Ruksana left with mm saying."guys hurry up..and follow us. .we are heading towards the mountain. Rantara entered the little cabin. It looked like a small cottage. Inside wss just beautiful! Antara's eyes widened when she saw only one double bed! She turned around to raghu." Humey yaha nai rahna..may wapas jana chahti hu.." Miss kaul we cant go back..my staffs need me here."and what's bothering you? Antara looked at the bed. Raghu followed her gaze. He then realized why she was tensed. "Dont worry miss kaul. .you can sleep on the bed I will sleep in the car. "Come on grab your water bottle and snacks and whatever you need..we go. Antara was still uncomfortable. Getting their required stuffs rantara headed towards the Bush trail heading to the mountain. Everyone was ahead of them..not a single soul in sight. As they continued to walk the Bush turned into forest..and it was thick and dark. Antara was getting scared..she walked very close to raghu. Their bodies touched and rubbed due to their proximity which sent sparks in their body igniting fire with passion and desire.
Ok guys..stay tuned for rantara romance in the jungle. Their cute and lovely moments together. Will this trip bring rantara close? Many more to come stay tuned. Love to all. Cheers.