Do Dil Ek Jaan

Teri chahat Mein Hun Awaara Sa" completed - Page 7

Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hmm camp & mountainering.  Antara ne sorry note choda Raghu ko manaane ke liye. Aur hamare Raghu ki sharth.  Antara ko maan na hi pada. Antara is sad bcs she is late & everyone left. Actually she is sad that Raghu left her. Par Raghu kaise Antara ko chod kar jaa saktha hai.  Long drive with your loved one & upar se meeta meeta kheer. Eagerly waiting to see Rantara romance in jungle

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please Please Please update asap...
This story is driving me crazy
and update tumse pyaar .. too..
Thanks !
-Prerna
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely updatess ..
raghu is antus moms fav πŸ˜†...
eksss aa gy raghu antara jo lene .
he cnt go without her na 😊...
n kheer feedibg ws ❀️... loved it...
nw waiting fr more rantara romance in jungle 🀣...
one bed n 2 ppl..lets see hw it unfolds..
waiting
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yayy!!!!..two parts of update..amazing !!! i love yr...πŸ€—
whoops!!..antu n raghu on trip...aww he heard evevrthing wahtevr eshe blabbered infront of her mom!!πŸ˜†
raghu's plan is working excellently antu uske kareeb aati ja rhi hai.😳.and rohan as always add fuel to the fire!.πŸ˜‰.that scene was so sweet yr..when she was feeding him kheer..and he was enjoying so much...!!!πŸ˜›
now they have to stay in one cottage bt..lost in jungle!..😳
waiting for more update ..for their lovely moments😳
Edited by Tsuchi - 9 years ago
Afy10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both updates r lovely πŸ˜ƒ
raghu can't go without antu
she was sad nd blabbered things wich raghu heard 😳 πŸ˜‰
raghu antu ki mom ka favourite πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
antu feed raghu kheer 😳
so finally they reachd 😊
rantara in jungle antu scared of darkness πŸ˜ƒ
update soon can't wait 😊
its becoming more interesting πŸ˜ƒ
AnjaliAnand thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Second part is also awesome😊
Antara fed Raghu kheer
Rantara conversation with Rohan was nice
Waiting for Rantara romance in jungle
Update soon
Sanjh30 thumbnail
My lovely readers thank you! I'm overwhelmed by the response I'm getting for this story. A big hug to all of my readers. Next part updated please enjoy it.
Chapter 8
Rantara were going deeper in the jungle. It was dark in the jungle even though it was midday. "Do you even know where we are heading to? Antara asked him. Raghu frowned. "Bolye na..we cant hear anyone and its spooky here..where have others gone? Antara was just questioning him out of fear. Raghu took out his cell phone. Thank God he had network. He dialled mm number. Mm picked up his call." Ha bhaai bol." Mm kaha ho tum sab?" Bhaai we are going up the mountain. .keep coming we'll meet you up on the mountain. "Mm we dont even know if we are on the right track. "Dont worry bhaai just follow the track. "Theek hai we will see you soon. Hanging up he turned around to see antara but she was not there! "Miss kaul! Raghu shouted." Chillane ki zarurat nai hai mai yahi hu! Raghu made a round and looked here and there." Udhar nai idhar! Raghu finally found her ! She was sitting on the trunk of a big tree and drinking water. Raghu smiled. He also sat beside her. Grabbing his bottle of water. .he also drank. "Kiya kaha mm ne?" Are we on the right track? Asked antara. "Kuch patah nai miss kaul. .he said follow the track and keep coming. Replied raghu. "Ye sab merey kaaran huwa hai..agar may late nai hoti toh hum sab saath hotey. Antara said with regret. "It's ok miss kaul. .we will soon be together with the group dont worry. Raghu tried to encourage her. "Chalo chaltey hai. Raghu got up and forwarded his hand to her. Antara looked at his hand. His closeness and physical contact was stirring something in her and she had felt butterflies in her belly before. She wants to avoid his closeness and his touch as much as she could. Standing in front of her he's trying to help her and ignoring him would be rude. Hesitantly she gave her tiny hand into his as he pulled her up. Imprisoning her palm in his hand he kept moving. The warmth shot through her from his hand which was drying her throat and weakening her from head to toe. She gulped as he squeezed her tiny palm. His voice echoed in her ears"May aapko chor kar kaysey chala jaata." "Why does he care about me so much? She thought. "And he wants me to call him by his name. "May kaysey aesey naam lesakti hu? "May kiyu naam lu..may naam nai le sakti..patah nai kiyu lekin I cant take his name. She thought in her heart. She came out of her trance when he said."Miss kaul I think we are lost! "Kiya?" Antara was terrified. "Please mm ko phone karo na. "He can guide us or come and get us. She said. Raghu tried to call but to his bad luck there was no network connection." Great! He said ruffling his hair. "Abh kiya hoga? Antara said trembling. "Kiya hoga..we have to keep moving and find the group somehow. Said raghu. "Mujhsey aur nai chala jaata..payr dhukh rahe hai. Antara said feebly. "Miss kaul if we dont move toh raat yahi kaatni paregi. "Nai..Antara gulped and trembled badly thinking about spending a night in the jungle with wild animals around. On the other side mm and ruksana were enjoying with the rest of the staffs. "Mm lagta hai Antara and raghu are lost..we should look for them. Ruksana said worriedly. "Yedi yahi toh plan thaa..yaad nai rohan ne kiya kaha thaa? Mn said. "Dont worry ruksana this jungle is safe thats why we came here. "Agar raghu ko patah chal gaya ki aur bahut saari cabins khaali hai toh humara kiya hoga mm? Ruksana said worriedly. "They wont find out..abh iss me may kiya karsakta hu ye sab rohan aur uski dramebaaz maa ki plan hai. "Kisi bhi tarah inn dono ko kareeb lana hai bass. Mm said. The rest of the people were having a great time. Rock climbing. .hiking and of course barbecue on the mountain! Antara was really exhausted by now. "Ruko na please. .mujhsey aur chala nai jaata. Antara stopped moving ..raghu was still holding her hand. Raghu felt sorry for her." Miss kaul thori dur aur.." Aap kab se yahi baat repeat kar rahe hai. Her eyes started to fill. She felt dizzy. Before she could collapse on the grass two strong hands came around her and took her in his arms! Antara fainted! "Miss kaul! "Ankhen khol! Raghu carried her to a bed of grasses under a tree. He sat down making her lay on his lap. "Miss kaul! Antara wasn't responding. Raghu took out a bottle of water and sprinkled on her face. "Utho na miss kaul! Antara feebly opened her eyes. First thing she saw was his face so close to her! "Theek ho aap? He asked. Antara tried to get up as she felt uncomfortable in his arms. Raghu helped her to sit up as she leaned on the tree trunk. "May..may theek hu. She Said. "I'm hungry and thirsty. Raghu realized they havent eaten since morning. And the time was almost three! "Miss kaul chal hum kashmiri pulau khaateh hai ha?" Give me your backpack. Antara handed him her backpack. Raghu took out the container and filling a spoon of pulau he said." Chal muh khol. "May khud khaa lungi. Said antara. "I said open your mouth. Who can rebel against her ziddi boss? He was so demanding and stubborn at times. Antara opened her mouth as he fed her."aap bhi khaao na..momma ne khaas aapke liye bejha thaa. Antara said. Raghu put a spoonful of pulau in his mouth and then one in her mouth. He remembered what rohan said to him the other day" juttha khaaney se pyaar barta hai bhaai" Raghu smiled. And today raghu fed her his juttha. Antara noticed his smile." Hum yaha jungle me stuck hai aur aap ko hasi aarahi hai? "Nai woh..kuch yaad aagaya thaa. "Miss kaul momma se kayna pulau achii thi. Antara felt good as he addressed her mom as momma. A smile crept over her lips. First time raghu saw her smiling. He was all lost in her beautiful smile. He just kept looking at her lovely face. Antara felt his burning gaze upon her..glancing at him she quickly lowered her gaze as her cheeks suddenly changed colour to crimson. Raghu noticed her cheeks changing shades. He has never seen anyone like her. Her locks were caressing her face..automatically his hand moved to her cheek. Antara twitched her head when she felt his fingertips on her cheek. Raghu tucked all her hair strands behind her ears. In the process his fingertips teased her cheeks and earlobe. His touch were creating a havoc in her body. They were gazing into each others eyes as his hand continued to touch her cheeks. Her gaze shifted to the droppings on raghu's shirt. Bird poo! She burst out laughing! Raghu was stunned at her sudden action. Antara stood up laughing. "Kiya huwa..why you laughing? Raghu asked as he also stood up. Antara pointed to his sleeves. Raghu glanced at his sleeves and then up the tree. The bird just flew away. Antara couldn't stop laughing. She looked breathtakingly beautiful when laughing. Raghu had craved to see her smile and her laughter. And he got both today! "Lucky hota hai ye. She said suppressing her laugh. "Lucky hota hai?" Theek hai aao may aapko bhi lucky kardeta hu. Raghu started to approach her as she moved back. Smiling she ran behind the tree." Mujhey nai hona lucky wacky! She shouted from the back of the tree. "Miss kaul bhaago mat you'll get lost. Raghu stopped and took off his shirt. Antara peeked from behind the tree. She gulped at the scene in front of her eyes! Her eyes widened at his masculine frame! Antara was scanning him from top to bottom. His rock hard chest..his well toned abdomen... his six pack..his muscular biceps. .Antara hid herself behind the tree as she had started to breathe heavily. "Ye may kiya kar rahi thi? "Ye theek nai hai. "I...I cant do this! Then she realized she saw something moving on the branch where raghu was standing . Antara quickly came out from behind the tree and stood in front raghu. She looked up on the branch. A snake! She wanted to scream. But that can make the situation worse. The snake was about to jump on raghu when antara moved faster than the snake..she ran into raghu..taking him down they rolled away down the slope. They rolled and rolled till they got stuck in the deep bush and stopped. Antara was crushed underneath his hard frame..she was clutching his naked shoulder she was gasping heavily. Raghu on top of her was holding her from around her back protectively. They were both breathing heavily. "Miss kaul ankhen khol ley..Antara feebly opened her eyes. "Aap theek ho? She asked him. "Woh..woh saap .. aapke pichey.."Kiya? Raghu raised his eyebrows. "Ha..that snake was about to bit you..lekin mayne..Raghu didn't know what to say. Miss kaul just saved him from the poisonous snake. "Are you ok miss kaul? "Aapko lagi toh nai?" May theek hu. She said. They were so close to each other..their breath were grazing each others flesh. They stared in each others eyes. She saw pure love in his eyes. He saw just pain and brokenness. Raghu pushed all her hairs behind her ears. His gaze was to much to handle. He was pressing more on her body. Her body shook and trembled underneath him. Her heart pounded as she closed her eyes. Raghu caressed her face..unable to resist the desire to kiss her soft flesh..he lowered his head as his lips touched her crimson cheek.

Ok guys enjoy and let me know. Next update coming up soon. Comments please.

Edited by sanjinimala - 9 years ago
ankusanu thumbnail
fantastic one πŸ˜ƒ... rantara moments... β˜ΊοΈ
mm n rukku too in d plan πŸ€£ rantara milao jaldi,, πŸ‘πŸΌ
good going... loved dat dey r feeding each other,,, 
so sweet bt antu passed out πŸ˜• poor soul..
raghu hai na saath m y to fear πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
lovely .. at d end of update r dey really gonaa kiss πŸ˜²
eksss waiting fr nxt part.. πŸ˜ƒ update sooon πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by ankusanu - 9 years ago
gargi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry dear for commenting so late...
But trust me sanjini d story is goin great... I m loving every bit of it...
How raghu fell for antara so badly...
Feeling sympathetic towards her dat she stays so secluded from others...n i have a strong feeling dat after knowing dat antu is a widow raghu's mom will react differently... But our raghu's love is above all... N days d best part...

So now their close encounters have started ...
Just loving it... Good goin dear... U r a superb writer...
Just one suggestion dat u should add some more masala in d story...just like d way u did in TUM SE PYAR HUA( dat part wen antu's sister's husband came)...but please do it as u feel it right...coz r an amazing writer n definitely know better than me.. :)

Havent read d part 8 till now...
Will read n comment soon...  :) :)

Sanjh30 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gargi21

Sorry dear for commenting so late...

But trust me sanjini d story is goin great... I m loving every bit of it...
How raghu fell for antara so badly...
Feeling sympathetic towards her dat she stays so secluded from others...n i have a strong feeling dat after knowing dat antu is a widow raghu's mom will react differently... But our raghu's love is above all... N days d best part...

So now their close encounters have started ...
Just loving it... Good goin dear... U r a superb writer...
Just one suggestion dat u should add some more masala in d story...just like d way u did in TUM SE PYAR HUA( dat part wen antu's sister's husband came)...but please do it as u feel it right...coz r an amazing writer n definitely know better than me.. :)

Havent read d part 8 till now...
Will read n comment soon... :) :)

Thanks darling! Masala is on the way! Then Raghu will become a awaara . It will be a treat to read! Stay tuned babe.