Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you for update. I loved Saravanan and Revathy to day. They behaved exactly like two good 
Kids. They realized how their hasty ,self centered action ruined Kalyani and Mohan's relationship.
Kudos to their determined effort to unite mohan and Kalyani. I liked how they addressed Mohan
With respect due to an elder bother in law. This isvthe way it should happen. The youngsters realizing their mistakes. Now it is upto Kalyani. Mohan has to earn it. This is the time Kalyani should put her
Foot down and insist in wanting to work to bring home some money. One family can not be under
The meager salary of Mohan. Every family should strive for prosperity. Every member ofbthe family
Should be treated with respect. Most ofbthevcharacters in thiscserial are old-fashioned including
Tamil. Some ofbthem encourage education for women but expect them not to work so that 
The women can be under the control of men and their mothers.they want dowry from girl's parents
As their right, but want women at home. It will be a good message if Pavi is also encouraged to
Get a job and earn and save some money before rushing her into marriage and misery.

mellisai thumbnail
Thursday. 8th May 2014 - Episode 1130

Shiva starts crying & falls at Thuls' feet. Nila says he's scene podufying & asks him about what he told her. Shiva says he understands Thuls now & she's the reason why he's still here.Thuls tells him to forget about the past & concentrate on his studies. Shiva asks Thuls to accept him as her friend & Thuls agrees. Shiva says studies la mattum she's his ethiri & challenges her that he will be class topper. Thuls accepts the challenge & leaves. Nila complains about Thuls believing everyone easily. 

SatyaMoorthy informs Maya that he told TA about putting Thuls behind bars for her involvement in the hawala case but he keeps on saying how their love will help them. Maya tells him to do something & suggests using Thuls to separate them... girls like her are emotional idiots... Minister calls Maya & she leaves. 

Commissioner is given details about the number TA's calling from - owner died two years ago & the signal is from Mumbai. 

SatyaMoorthy calls Shiva & asks him about Thuls. Shiva says he convinced her & they are now friends. SatyaMoorthy tells him the plan & Shiva says it sounds too risky. SatyaMoorthy says he will give him 10 lakhs & job in foreign country. Shiva agrees to the plan & ends the call. Shiva's friend advises him not to spoil his life trying to take revenge on Thuls. Shiva tells him about the offer & leaves. 

Kanagu & co playing cards & courier comes for Kanagu. Kanagu reads the letter & hands it to Kanaga's dad. He sings happy indru muthal happy... Roja's annoyed... Thodarum.

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for all the updates!!!

Is Maya Charu's mother then??  Looks like she is Charu's mother who has been watching Charu all along...kinda confused here...

Really like how Deepa and Prabha are trying to find where Tamil is and helping Thulasi, great friend and brother for TT.  Lol and looks like both are going to end up back together soon also.

With Kalyani and Mohan, them reuniting will take a little longer since Kalyani is so angry right now, but eventually things will work out.

Shiva uh oh!!  Seeing last week's promo I thought he was acting, then when he was crying and falling on Thulasi's feet I thought he really changed but now looks like it's all just a plan.  Mr. K. better not make Shiva's plan work.  Thulasi should be careful also.  I'm sure Tamil will not believe Satya and he will know about Thulasi...it better be like that!

Kanaka and co lol, hilarious!  I like Kanaka and her family but I don't like to see Gowri and her husband.