Punjab 1984 First Look - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Kiran, bakwaas na kar. 😳 I don't, Hmph.
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Kiran, bakwaas na kar. 😳 I don't, Hmph.
😆😆Jot...fr kive bolde o tusi Punjabi????
The trailer made me yell in aggression and pain. What did they did to our Sikh community. Our peacemaker community.
R.I.P to all those who lost their life in this mass killings of innocent people.

Looking forward for this film...hope it is released worldwide...people need to know Sikhs are not just a bunch of Jokers but they've fought against the Mughals. When no one else can, a Sikh can.

The saying is very apt..."Ik Sikh Sawa Lakh De Barabar" 

OMG Bani..sissy u said it...yeah...sikhs r not mere jokers..but they can teach harsh lessons to bloody ppl who think they cant do nything else thn telling jokes...peeps js go n get a life...cox...sikhs will rule the world..as our Guru ji told this in advance...dun dare to come near us...we'll tear all those who'll make fun of us...
love u sissy...yeah...
It might be just me.. but I do feel this constant complaining of Sikhs, about being represented as jokers, is overrated.
Originally posted by K.Sean

It might be just me.. but I do feel this constant complaining of Sikhs, about being represented as jokers, is overrated.
dun know kiran...but i hv come across many ppl over this place...who alwayz ask...r u a sardarni????...n thn many lols infront of that🤢vt does that mean...????
yeah i am a Sardarni...thn vt is yor prob...y the hell u r making fun of that...if i did the same to u somewhere????...huh...ppl r impossible Kiran...yeah they r🤢
after a long time a good movie made by a good team with a serious theme, waiting for the movie.
Originally posted by K.Sean

I don't think so. To experience that you gotta hear people's views on Sikhism. Punjabi's/Sikh's are being purely and constantly judged by the Santa Banta jokes. It's pretty sadening that you can't notice that.
Originally posted by gk_09

Punjab 1984 stars Kirron Kher, Diljit Dosanjh, Pawan Malhotra, Arun Bali, Rana Ranbir, Sonam Bajwa, Manav Vij, Vansh Bhardwaj, Vishwas Kini and others

The poster looks so heart wrenching. I'm glad Punjabi cinema has decided to make a movie on such a prominent piece of history. Looking forward to this one!
woowww.. Kirron Kher is in 1984.. I didnt know that ðŸ˜²
I think 1984 is such a serious topic pata nahi saryia da ki reaction hoga is movie toh 
Finally.
It sickens me when I think about the fact that so little know about what actually happened in 1984.
The trailer is beautiful.