Posted: 9 years ago

Hi friends,I am back with another OS.

This is partly based on a story.

It is completely different from my previous works,Hope you all will like it.

YEAR 1980

PLACE:DELHI

A ladies college bus makes its scheduled bus stop.Samrat, standing at the bus stop, keeps looking at Swati, whom he loves, but doesn't express it. He has been doing that for the last three years but without any response from her. Swati also likes Samrat,but does not reveal it, as she fears by doing so, she may put her family in trouble. On the last day of the college,Samrat decides to propose to her. So he disguises himself in a 'burqa' and boards the bus. However, the bus conductor recognises him and forces the bus driver to stop the bus. However, before he could stop it, the bus gets involved in an accident. Samrat saves Swati from the mishap, but is killed in the process. Shocked about Samrat's death,Swati kills herself at the grave of Samrat.

After few years,Samrat and Swati were reborn as Ranveer and Panchi.

YEAR 2012

PARIS

Panchi,daughter of the Indian Ambassador to France and a medical student, is leading a stifling life due to her father's security around her. She wants to break away from this life and live with freedom. She fantasizes an unidentified person in her dream every day, falls for him and she promises her friends to marry him if her dream comes true, whoever he may be. One day, when her father had to leave the country due to his professional commitments, she stealthily escapes from her home and goes on a tour of the whole country side with her friends and is able to free herself at last from the security around her.

Ranveer lives in Lucknow,with his parents.He is a happy-go-lucky guy,who does not take life seriously.So his father sends him to Paris for a job, which he arranges through his friend without the knowledge of Ranveer. One day Ranveer sees Panchi standing on a railing of the bridge over a river and forces her to get down. They soon get acquainted and  love blossoms between them.

Meanwhile,Panchi's father is worried that she has not returned since he left and asks his Chief Security Officer Rishi to find her.Panchi and Ranveer both want to leave for India. Ranveer gets his passport by bluffing Panchi's father. However, at the airport, he is not able to trace Panchi and leaves for India alone.

After reaching India, he finds Panchi to his surprise at the airport.She tells him to meet a specific doctor in a specific hospital and disappears from his sight.On meeting the doctor he finds Panchi in the hospital ICU .Panchi reveals to Ranveer that he is talking to her soul.She went into a coma after an accident which was a part of conspiracy hatched by Rishi and his agent in India. She is visible only to Ranveer but not to others, owing to their previous lives.

Ranveer protects Panchi's  body when he learns that any harm to her body will harm the soul, by taking her to his aunt Anu's hospital.His aunt tells him that she can survive and come out of coma if and only if a German medicine is given three doses at exactly the same time (every 48 hours) but at different periods. She goes to a very powerful person who can sense beneath the lives and asks him why Panchi is visible only to Ranveer. The person tells her it is the will of god and after she goes from there he replies to his student that this is happening because Ranveer and Panchi's love failed since the past 6 lives and it wants to fulfill itself in this last life.

First dose is given to Panchi's body without much of a problem. Meanwhile,Rishi tries to kill Panchi by having her body kidnapped, but Ranveer reaches there in time and rescues her.He then gives the second dose.Rishi gets hold of Ranveer when he goes to get the last dose of medicine.

After a fight,Panchi is given the third and last dose but Rishi  removes the oxygen cylinder and its supply to Panchi.Ranveer somehow saves her and she recovers, but fails to recognise Ranveer.Panchi's father arrives at the very moment and gets Ranveer arrested for cheating him. But he later apologies to Ranveer after learning of the risk he faced to save his daughter, and gets ready to leave to Paris that night with Panchi. Their car tyre gets punctured and meanwhile,Panchi sees the same location she witnesses in her dream and also sees a person kicking a coke tin which hits her. When she goes towards him to see him, the person is none other than Ranveer.Panchi is surprised to this and when she touches Ranveer's hand,she recollects everything that happened between them this life and expresses her love by hugging him. After few months,they both get married and happily live everafter.

Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago
Priya
Another superb story by you
Me just love ur imagination
It just took me to some other world

Now coimg to the OS
Me loved it to the core
Different concept and brillently exceuted by you

Love the way you describe the whole story
Samrat and swati reborn as RaHi
Thier journey...RV's efforts to save his love
Everything is perfect

Me waiting more frm you
Plz do keep writing

Lots of love
Geet
Omg Priya...that was such a complicated idea...hats off for executing it soo brilliantly...
Do I need to add I loved it..πŸ˜‰

Novel, fresh n eternal like literally...
There was tragedy unspoken romance separation coming together romance thrill excitement sublime love realisation n then the final milan...woww..that's one long lost you ticked in one os girl...good job

Swati n samrat are soo beautiful...touching...n they dying together...what love...so strong that even god bows down to them...wow love ya for writing on these lines on Rahi...they are indeed eternal
N then Ranveer n Panchi are soo bindass...wowww..n the way Ranveer saves Panchi fighting against all odds s omg...thanks for making Panchi realising her dream n truelove...me wouldn't have been able to take Any other end...thanks for keeping it perfect. 

This piece was more about destiny n fate n love the way you make Ranveer n Panchi's love succeed all obstacles...yepp their bond is indeed too strong..unka pyar kabhi jhukega nahi...πŸ˜›

Lots of love for this hatke take...super loved itπŸ˜ƒ
Amazing Story Priya 😊

Really a unique concept... Thoda hatke πŸ˜‰
Bt well dn dear... Gr8 mst say πŸ˜ƒ

Keep Writing 😊
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Priya
Another superb story by you
Me just love ur imagination
It just took me to some other world

Now coimg to the OS
Me loved it to the core
Different concept and brillently exceuted by you

Love the way you describe the whole story
Samrat and swati reborn as RaHi
Thier journey...RV's efforts to save his love
Everything is perfect

Me waiting more frm you
Plz do keep writing

Lots of love
Geet

Thankyou sooo much sweetie.
I am very very happy that you liked it dear.
Shukriya my dear friend,for making my day very special with your wonderful comments.
Tumhari comments padhke har baar ki tarah iss baar bhi meri face pe bahut hi bada smile aagayi hain.πŸ˜ƒ
Yeh sab hamara RaHi ka kamaal hain,unke baare mein sochta hoon toh kalam apne aap hi chalne lagti hain,THEIR BOND IS SOMETHING THAT CANNOT BE EASILY DESCRIBED IN WORDS,IT'S THAT PRECIOUS.
I will definitely continue writing dear.
lots and lots of love.
Muahhh.

Hey Priya... first of all toh this was such a nice and new take on rahi n me loved it...
U know Rahi share a bond which is so eternal so ur story was just perfect for them...and the way u j
have presented it makes it more beautiful...
I really like this kind of love which is unconditional and has no limits..
and this was a real gud treat for me...
the way u showed their love which lasted even after six lives was a pure bliss..
and the way rv fought for her...
and most importantly the ending was perfect... awww she remembered everything by his mere touch.. that was so rahi likr..
me totally loved it...
amazing job priya...
do write more..
Edited by anjali1805 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by sneha02

Omg Priya...that was such a complicated idea...hats off for executing it soo brilliantly...
Do I need to add I loved it..πŸ˜‰

Novel, fresh n eternal like literally...
There was tragedy unspoken romance separation coming together romance thrill excitement sublime love realisation n then the final milan...woww..that's one long lost you ticked in one os girl...good job

Swati n samrat are soo beautiful...touching...n they dying together...what love...so strong that even god bows down to them...wow love ya for writing on these lines on Rahi...they are indeed eternal
N then Ranveer n Panchi are soo bindass...wowww..n the way Ranveer saves Panchi fighting against all odds s omg...thanks for making Panchi realising her dream n truelove...me wouldn't have been able to take Any other end...thanks for keeping it perfect. 

This piece was more about destiny n fate n love the way you make Ranveer n Panchi's love succeed all obstacles...yepp their bond is indeed too strong..unka pyar kabhi jhukega nahi...πŸ˜›

Lots of love for this hatke take...super loved itπŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou sooo much sweetie.
Mein pehle dar gayi thi,because this concept is entirely different from what i usually write,but tum sab ki comments padhne ke baad i am really very happy.Tum sab ko pasand aaya,so my mission is accomplished.
Mein tumhari comments padhkar saathve aasman par hun,sacch mein meri khushi ka koi thikana nahi,ur reviews always make me very very happy,my dear friend.πŸ˜ƒ
Each and every word from you brings infinite smiles to my face.
Yes,Hamara RaHi hain hi itni perfect aur eternal ki god bhi unhe alag nahi kar paya aur unko phir se unhe ek karna padha.
Mein bhi unko alag nahi dekh pati dear,isliye end mein Panchi ko apne sapna aur saccha pyaar ka ehsaas karwa diya.Un donon ka pyaar itna strong hain ki koi bhi problem unke saamne jyaada der tak thik nahi paayega,woh chahe kitna bada problem hi kyun na ho,end mein jeet hamesha unki pyaar ka hi hoga.
Love u sooo much for your wonderful comments.
Muahhh.

Originally posted by luv_u_Bharti

Amazing Story Priya 😊

Really a unique concept... Thoda hatke πŸ˜‰
Bt well dn dear... Gr8 mst say πŸ˜ƒ

Keep Writing 😊

Thankyou sooo much Khushi.
I am glad that u liked it sweetie.
Ur comments brought a huge smile on my face.πŸ˜ƒ
I will definitely write more dear.
Lots of love.

Originally posted by anjali1805

Hey Priya... first of all toh this was such a nice and new take on rahi n me loved it...
U know Rahi share a bond which is so eternal so ur story was just perfect for them...and the way u j
have presented it makes it more beautiful...
I really like this kind of love which is unconditional and has no limits..
and this was a real gud treat for me...
the way u showed their love which lasted even after six lives was a pure bliss..
and the way rv fought for her...
and most importantly the ending was perfect... awww she remembered everything by his mere touch.. that was so rahi likr..
me totally loved it...
amazing job priya...
do write more..

Hi Anji.
I am very very happy that u liked it dear.
Yes,our RaHi's bond is indeed so strong and eternal.
Shukriya my dear friend,for finding my story perfect and beautiful.
Tumhari comments padhke mera dil garden garden hogaya sweetie,sacchi mein bahut khush hoon,ur comments brought a huge smile on my face.πŸ˜ƒ
I will definitely write more sweetie.
Lots and lots of love.

Originally posted by priya1101

Thankyou sooo much Khushi.
I am glad that u liked it sweetie.
Ur comments brought a huge smile on my face.πŸ˜ƒ
I will definitely write more dear.
Lots of love.