Meet BIG MAGIC's nani-saas and her ghar jamai

Posted: 9 years ago
Every parent dreams of sending off their precious daughter to her sasural. But the unusual Shaktishaali family follows a unique tradition of bringing home a son-in-law instead of sending the daughter to her sasuraal. A hilarious comic caper produced by Red Dot Productions, Ajab Gajab - Ghar Jamai premieres on Monday 19 May at 9:30pm where Himani Shivpuri and Sumit Vats will be seen as the nani saas and the youngest ghar jamai respectively.

BIG MAGIC presents a witty comedy like no other - Ajab Gajab - Ghar Jamai. While the Shaktishaali household is run by a tough matriarch lovingly called Naniji, there are four jamaais across generations who try their level best to prove their worth to her. Himani Shivpuri plays the witty nani-saas while Sumit Vats has been roped in as the youngest son-in-law who works hard to win Naniji over.

Speaking on his role, actor Sumit Vats says, ""The comedy genre is working excellently with audiences and I'm excited to be a part of this show. My character is that of the youngest son in law and the house is a web of madness. The show, with several eccentric characters, is going to definitely make audiences laugh!"  Says Himani Shivpuri, "I have been a part of a lot of sitcoms for many years now, but when I was offered the role of Naniji for this show, I just couldn't refuse it! The show has a very unique concept revolving around a family of jamaais. As the matriarch of the family, it is my duty to keep all the niknamma son-in-laws in line (laughs). We've had a lot of fun shooting for this show and I think audiences are really going to enjoy watching this madcap family." 
Don't miss the show!!!

Source: Rival site😊

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 9 years ago
di wo article ke sath jo aggj ki group photo aayi h na wo dalo na plzzz usme sv bhot dashing dikh rhe h
Originally posted by Ketaki19

di wo article ke sath jo aggj ki group photo aayi h na wo dalo na plzzz usme sv bhot dashing dikh rhe h
upar deko..pic posted..sach mei sv kya dikrahahai yaar..super handsome, super cute..mast dikrahahai mere hero⭐️
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

upar deko..pic posted..sach mei sv kya dikrahahai yaar..super handsome, super cute..mast dikrahahai mere hero⭐️

haa di aur lagta h unke shadi ke tracksehi serial shuru hogi q ki wo dono shadi ke attire me h
Tfs 🤗
dulhe raja 😎 ☺️

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

what a look, what a smile..mere hero jaisa koi nahi

Satarangi Jamai yonka Atarangi Pariwar⭐️ 

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

what a look, what a smile..mere hero jaisa koi nahi

wow tfs diii 🤗

Satarangi Jamai yonka Atarangi Pariwar⭐️ 

superb 👏
Here.. Perfect saath phere wale shaadi ho rahe hai...with all traditions n rituals 😆 Thank god 😃