Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ak75

It was total bakwaas Sreya baring the title song in the end.

Anu I liked the first part and the last part. But so much footage to Suparna even in the last episode. 🤢I mean to me all her crying looked absolutely fake.
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Right. Could have shown Saachi's pregnancy more & too many bloopers. 
Doc telling abt baby's heartbeat and stuff was the worst. I expected him to reveal the news abt twins. Second baby jus popped up in the end 😆
Old scenes were nostalgic. That's d real JLZ 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Doc telling abt baby's heartbeat and stuff was the worst. I expected him to reveal the news abt twins. Second baby jus popped up in the end 😆

Yeah they could have gone for scanning and they could have told they are having twins. Instead doc suddenly popped up saying all is well and twins randomly popped up. I guess they had no time after adoring Suparna. 😡
They didnt show DV or Saachi's reactions properly. They could have shown everyone being told Saachi is expecting and their reactions. They gave so much footage to 'Saachi maa nahin ban sakti' bit.
Edited by RockChicGirl - 9 years ago
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Suparna track spoilt it. Ending could have been much better.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes the last episode was decent but could have been awesome if Suparna was not given so much footage again, There was no need to show so much of crying and drama... The lovely part though was the JLZ song and the best scenes of JLZ...And the bloopers while shooting..

The flashback while the song playing added to the signature style of JLZ - very unique touch. Those were the real and best days of JLZ. Will definitely miss it.
Edited by anjubala - 9 years ago
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
it ended 😭
But m so happy it ended at a happy note.
will miss JLZ..i vll miss DV the most 😭

Anu dii..Awesome thread 👏 Recreates all SaRuv moments n all good moments of JLZ
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
need to watch the last episode yet but feeling nostalgic ... surely miss DV and Saachi
Jyoti410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was a huge huge mistake...a doctor defenitely knows she was having twins! He talks about heartbeats,then he certainly should know there were two hearts beating instead of one! If the writer overlooked it then at least someone else should have noticed it...how can they let this go on screen ?
Jate jate they made a fool of themselves! Was this twins a last minute thought? Ridiculous !
Jyoti410 thumbnail

Suparna track spoilt it. Ending could have been much better.

I think it was the TRP thing...like Sangeeta had said heroine roti hai to TRP badti hai...towards the end they started focussing on the negativity more than the positive tracks..Neena's anger,Suparna's revenge,and Saachi constantly beaten up from all sides ! Where is the time for SaRuv happiness ? 
Their happiness and positivity was just an option !

Jyoti410 thumbnail
Loved the thread..very creative..you did an excellent excellent job...very well put together...would have loved an right up on Aaji nani and Adu ...anyways loved it !