Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VarshaBahar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This show was a such a welcome break from the boring saas-bahu shows..We'll miss the show..Hope Sangeeta n Ruslaan come back soon with new shows..They were brilliant as Sachi n DV :)
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg I was not aware of it, I also want to make something special for the show 
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Goodbye Jee Le Zara... we loved you, and will love you forever!! 

Jee Le Zara... DV, Saachi, Dilz, Aaji, Nani, Aadu... each and everyone, the cast & crew have been very very special! Ruslaan & Sangita have been super amazing... both on & off screen! 

Thanks to the entire team... especially Ruslaan & Sangita for giving us DV & Saachi... for giving us LOVE in the form of SaRuv ❤️ 
...Mallu... thumbnail
Alivdaa Jee le zaraa :( Each Character is good in her place :)) Best of luck for Future to Jee le zara teamm :))
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
now its end 😭😭best of luck sangita ruslaan 😃 bye bye sony also😡
and this 4 all saruv fans
Ek Pyar Ka Nagma Hai Saanchi Dhruv  VM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1tmpy8_ek-pyar-ka-nagma-hai-saanchi-dhruv-vm_music
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Watching the last segment over and over again... Can't yet fathom that the show is over 😭 

The best bit was the JLZ BG tune... the journey montage and bloopers bits!! And parts of Saachi's pregnancy... especially DV trying the knitting!! 🤣 🤣 Tooo cuuute!!! Someone make an avi of that shot!!! 😆😆
nawshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why is the show ending was fantastic no?! i cant believe it i loved the show so much and the storyline and it wasnt your typical drama..plz come back!!
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awsume thread anu and other team members😛will miss saruv badly 😭Edited by sabreen_06 - 9 years ago
Plusq8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish they hadn't given suparna so much footage in the last episode atleast.  loved all SARUV scenes. Oh! how I will miss them. I think the biggest blooper was the twins bit, Looks like someone got super creative at the very end and remembered the chini-mini sequence.
Loved #JLZ from beginning to end, inspite of its overboard negativity towards the end. 
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Plusq8

I wish they hadn't given suparna so much footage in the last episode atleast.  loved all SARUV scenes. Oh! how I will miss them. I think the biggest blooper was the twins bit, Looks like someone got super creative at the very end and remembered the chini-mini sequence.

Loved #JLZ from beginning to end, inspite of its overboard negativity towards the end. 

yaar, aadat ho gayi in bloopers ki😆! but happy they ended on happy note! too much of Sup really made show boring, but nothing in r hands.