Posted: 9 years ago
STONEFACE & CHICKLET

Kisha were married for about 3 years .. They always remained busy with their work but both decided one thing that is Sunday will be reserved for eachother only no meetings , no pressconference , no phonecalls..

It was Sunday morning and Kisha were sitting on the couch enjoying coffee and eachothers company .. Kd pulled Kiya towards him and made her sit on his lap ..
Kd: Kiya you remember how u were during our school days .. The chicklet ready to eat me up at any time ...
Saying this he chuckled ...
Kiya smirked and caught his collar and said : Stoneface i am still the same .. Ready to eat u up ...
saying this she winked..
Kd chuckled and said : yaa right .. But remember our fights .. We used to fight so much ..
Kiya said : oh hello u used to fight with me . Not me .. I was poor innocent girl ..
Kd raised his eyebrows and said : really .. Wat abt that day at school ?? Who started fight ??

FLASHBACK
It was normal sunny day in Royal Academy and Junglees played another prank on Banga by locking him and Vats in storeroom . They opened the door after about 4 hours and when Banga and Vats came out Banga was about to fall due to soap water that junglees had spread intentionally .. But like a bollywood actor Vats saved him by catching him in his arms .. Samar took their pic and nxt day Kd posted pic on fb and also on notice board stating " The most romantic and epic couple of Royal Academy - Banga and Vats forever and ever "
But unfortunately Banga found out that junglees were behind all these and he saw Kiya too with Kd in locker room (actually they were fighting as usual but Banga misunderstood)
Banga: u samar and bobby both are cleaning play ground .. Rv and Piddhi u both storeroom .. Kiya Gujral and Keshav Desai u both are cleaning locker room after school .. Is it clear ?? And yes i want these areas to be cleaned perfectly i don't want even a single spot ..
Kiya: but sir ..
Banga : Kiya this is order otherwise i shall call u r mom ..
Kiya pointed finger at Kd and said : u bloody idiot .. Its all your fault .. U always do this kind of stupid things and i for no reason get detention, punishments .. I ain't gonna leave u .. Just wait and watch wat i do after all i am Kiya .. Kiya Gujral and ...
Kd kept hand on her mouth and said with "i am mesmerised by u look" : Kiya u look so beautiful ...
Kiya's eyes widen and somewat blushed but Kd continued ..
Kd: with your mouth shut .. Save your energy ..
Kiya was boiling in anger now .. He roughly removed his hand and went away from there cursing him and Banga

After school got over kisha were in locker room
Seeing locker room's condition Kiya said : Oh god stupid , morons cant even keep locker room clean .. Huh
Kd looked at her and said : Chicklet yeh juice na tumne hi giraya tha yaha pe remember locker room ko canteen samaj rahi thi kya ?? Yaha juice leke aa gai ..
Kiya bit her tongue but still replied with attitude : mind your buiseness u stoneface ..
Kd: Kiya it is my buiseness .. I too have to clean this locker room..  come on now ..
Kd took the wet cloth and started cleaning the walls .. Kiya held that cloth as if it was rat and was looking at it with frown ..
Kd: chicklet agar uspar Phd kar li hon toh kaam shuru karlo ..
Kiya: shut up stoneface.. Yeh kitna ganda hain .. I want new cloth... Its way too dirty ..
Kd said in a sweet tone : haan Kiya so kaunse brand ka kapda lau tumhare liye.. Listen chicklet tantrums throw karna bandh karo aur kaam pe lago ...
Kiya: whatever stoneface .. Tumhari wajah se i am caught here .. Maine kuch nahi kiya .. Still mujhe yeh idiotic si punishment mili uss taklu banga se ... That's why i always wanted to stay away from u .. U r a disaster ..
Kd moved closer to her and leaned towards her ..
Kd: toh phir iss disaster se door kyun nahi reh pati .. Why u always come in my way ??
Kiya: I have tried to stay away from u but i always failed.. Don't know why ??
Kd: u know the truth is u cant stay away from me .. U always try to find a reason to fight with me ..
Kiya: wat ?? No ways .. I always wanna remain away from u ..
Kd leaned more closer and asked : Really ?? Stop lieing to yourself chicklet ..
Kd realised the proximity and moved away .. Both were feeling awkward .. Both were confused as to why they always feel like this when they are close to eachother ..
Both went to cleaning work .. After about 15 minutes Kiya sat on the beanch complaining : this locker room is a mess .. I cant clean it .. I am tired .. U stoneface i am leaving tumhe saaf karna hain karo i don't care ..
Kd sighed and said with annoyed voice : Chicklet for once stop complaining and complete the work .. Agar nahi kiya na toh Banga hume nahi chodega ..
Kiya with a sad voice: i know but look at the walls sab na pata nahi kaunsi waterproof pen se likha hain .. All this poems, cartoons etc etc.. Agar itne hi creativity dikhani hain toh cant they use a thing called paper .. Huh morons...
Kd laughed hearing that and said : Kiya u r right .. Kal na tum sabko bata dena ki paper use karein okay ..u r funny ..
Kiya: u r finding all these funny .. Atleast see the god damn situation ..
Kd nodded and got back to work .. Kiya too started cleaning ..
After about 3 hours they completed cleaning and locker room looked neat and clean ..
Kiya : finally ..
Kd: yes finally .. Btw chicklet thanks...
Kiya looked at him and said : for wat ..
Kd: for not leaving me alone in this ..
Kiya smiled and said : main itni bhi mean nahi hun ..
Kd: i know ..
both smiled looking at eachother ..
But Kd being Kd taunted : so chicklet i think u should go home and rest ..
Kiya nodded and smiled but again he continued: zindagi main shayad pehli baat itna kaam kiya hoga ..
Saying this he chuckled ..
Kiya got angry and said : mind it u stoneface .. Stay in your limits .. God i so hate u ..
saying this she went away and Kd was just smiling to himself..
FLASHBACK ENDS

Kiya hit his shoulders and said : tumhari wajah se i got punishment . I hate u ..
Kd: Kiya but your face was worth looking ..
Kiya tried to got up but Kd held her tight and kissed her cheeks and said : Chicklet u cant run away from your stoneface ..

so here is my another os . I know its a complete crap .. Missing stoneface chicklet so aise hi likh diya ...

Edited by Prince6495 - 9 years ago
Stavan bhai rulaonge kya...
Beat couple stone n chicklet...deir fights...best days...i so miss dem...
Best couple...
I loved dat pose of banga n vats...
Kiya kapde pe phd karri ...rofl...
Kishas intensity...i miss dem alot...
Thnx alot  for writing...
Loved it
Thank u stavan thank u so much...
I am missing kisha a lot...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ur OS has brought smile on my face...humare stoneface and chicklet ...miss them so much...

Banga and vats couple lolzzz
Kisha cleaning locker room...Kisha ka toh locker room se purana rishta hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks once again ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

stavan purane din yaad diladi

stoneface-chicklet are the best

loved the os n kd's dialogues were bang on

banga n vats toh royal ke epic couple hai hi๐Ÿ˜†
write more yaar
Hey stavan
really love the OS
Totally KiShalicious
Love their fights
Banga and vats๐Ÿ˜†
plz do write more

๐Ÿ˜ฒ Agar ye tumhara crap he to
masterpiece kesa hoga Wow
this is awesome loved it
so missing staneface and chicklet
thanks for this

lots of love
Madhura ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Stavan bro you just remind me old Kisha๐Ÿ˜ณ god what was that days when our stoneface & chicklet use to fight

Oye Hoye...

Ek dum Mast ๐Ÿฅณ
Stoneface Chicklet are damn so cute
Loved it
Originally posted by KDreamer

Stavan bhai rulaonge kya...
Beat couple stone n chicklet...deir fights...best days...i so miss dem...
Best couple...
I loved dat pose of banga n vats...
Kiya kapde pe phd karri ...rofl...
Kishas intensity...i miss dem alot...
Thnx alot  for writing...
Loved it
thanks a lot shatz
yaa stoneface-chicklet best couple ever
me too missing kisha a lot ..
i am glad u like it
thanks
Originally posted by s2singh

Thank u stavan thank u so much...
I am missing kisha a lot...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ur OS has brought smile on my face...humare stoneface and chicklet ...miss them so much...

Banga and vats couple lolzzz
Kisha cleaning locker room...Kisha ka toh locker room se purana rishta hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks once again ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks a lot smriti di
i am glad u like it

kisha the best couple ever ..
yup di locker and kisha strong connection๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks a lot for appreciating