AarYa FF The Homecoming - Epilogue - Page 85 ....updated - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
amazing prologue and introduction so excited to the update
Originally posted by nirmalac99

Shanti,its Wednesday here nd u r with us with d Introduction...
The introduction s fantastic...Hope Aarthi's dream of happy family may cum soon,attracted towards d story...

Good observation Nirmala...you are right..I could keep my promise of posting something on Wednesday as promised...but only because of all your good wishes...

Thanks dear...
Originally posted by Folla

amazing prologue and introduction so excited to the update

Thank you so much!
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Good observation Nirmala...you are right..I could keep my promise of posting something on Wednesday as promised...but only because of all your good wishes...

Thanks dear...

U r here ...

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

amazing update so excited to next part waiting the update
sweet update shanthi...⭐️
aarthi is here an ideal bahu mother one could ever get still have to get a chance to be a best wife to yash...poor girl she does everything in perfection and only expects to be loved in return...
yash s condition is understandable ...as he still living in the life left by arpitha ...never welcomed the change after that ...
when he even didnt go to temple with her i felt bad ...but i feel something strongly happened that all of a sudden yash is behaving like he loves her and was waiting for the right time to confess ..

that dream sequence is
i think shanthi that dream sequences in this FF r enough for me to enter my dreamland of aarya

ishitha... as i already told u i was waiting to know how u r going to show ishithas character so i m eager mostly abt that shanthi 😉

loved it...❤️
🤗

lastly but very importantly ...wow!!!! sig i just loved the way u picked the right pics ⭐️⭐️👏
its beautiful shanti dear keep rocking yar👏
beautiful part dear.. dream yash is nice.. waiting for the story to be unfold
Amazing part,updt soon.
Waiting.