AarYa FF The Homecoming - Epilogue - Page 85 ....updated - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful Update...Loved it Shanti di..

I felt so sad for Aarthi.She's so good and still she's longing for her husband's love.
It seems Yash is scared about his own feelings towards Aarthi.He was scared that he will draw closer if he spend more time with Aarthi but he didn't know it is what he ding with Ishitha.
Spending more time with her had given her feelings for Yash I think.

Amzing work Shanthi⭐️⭐️

Waiting for the next part.
Oh Monday come soon.

Shanti you are back with part 1 so so happy 👏
Hope all is well with your love ones 
Loving this first part with aarti's dream yash and then real yash 
Waiting on more 
Awesome story!! Aarti sure has patience! Waiting for the story to unfold.
Loving the concept and a superb start to the story. Aarti sure has a lot of faith in her love and I really admire her for never letting that faith waiver despite knowing that Yash spends lots of his time with Ishita. I really like the way Yash's family treat Aarti as their own as well. Looking forward to what is in store next.
Originally posted by Folla

amazing update so excited to next part waiting the update

Thank you so much...
S it d start of yash's homecoming...

Enjoyed reading every word from urs...Oh Aarthi s a sweetheart....She overjoys even wen Yash utters her name...Ishita nd yash's Friendship,but as time passed ishita POV  changed...Ishita he is married so stay away 4m him...My favourite part Aarthi's imaginary yash in her dream nd  yash in reality uttered d same words...
Originally posted by roserosey

sweet update shanthi...⭐️
Thank you so much...😊

aarthi is here an ideal bahu mother one could ever get still have to get a chance to be a best wife to yash...poor girl she does everything in perfection and only expects to be loved in return...
yash s condition is understandable ...as he still living in the life left by arpitha ...never welcomed the change after that ...

It takes time to forget your first wife...and Aarti was married first time...so it was different for her...

when he even didnt go to temple with her i felt bad ...but i feel something strongly happened that all of a sudden yash is behaving like he loves her and was waiting for the right time to confess ..

Sure...something did happen which made him come out with his feelings...on that lovely day...😃

that dream sequence is
i think shanthi that dream sequences in this FF r enough for me to enter my dreamland of aarya

This is going to be the highlight of this FF...the dream of Aarti...with her Yash...😳...

ishitha... as i already told u i was waiting to know how u r going to show ishithas character so i m eager mostly abt that shanthi 😉

Ishita will have a major role ...you will slowly know...about her too...

loved it...❤️
🤗

lastly but very importantly ...wow!!!! sig i just loved the way u picked the right pics ⭐️⭐️👏

Thank you so much...I actually posted the short prologue when I was away so could not make a siggie then...but now I did and am so happy you liked it...

Thanks a lot...and have a lovely day and even better year ahead!🤗
What can be more beautiful than getting Arti's smile on her little achievement. This smile not only adds your first update beautiful but  also the character all the more lovable.

The longing and craving - for Yash love - is said so beautifully in that one single thought of Arti. Her happiness was found in her Yash's negative response  -  his words uttered to her -- mattered more than the negative response of not joining her  - for she found herself counting words and her name on his lips.

'HE too will make it special for me'  came true and what a wonderful gift she got on her 1st Wedding Anniversary - the unattainable longing that comes so unexpectedly that she fainted without experiencing the emotion she longed for.

Beautiful banner of 'The Homecoming' ... and eager to know the forces that will shape all the characters involved. Loved the mix of languages...sounding it all the more real.
Waiting to be on a journey of emotion and your play of wonderful thoughts, quotes and words⭐️

Take care !😃

⭐️
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

its beautiful shanti dear keep rocking yar👏

Thank you so much my dear...