AarYa FF The Homecoming - Epilogue - Page 85 ....updated - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by annirogc

beautiful part dear.. dream yash is nice.. waiting for the story to be unfold

Thank you so very much...
Superb update! Hats off to Aarti's patience. Poor Aarti, she had to admire her husband in sleep. She was so happy that he spoke 23 words to her.

The dream sequence is fabulous. Loved the romantic Yash.

And the dream comes true. He came back home, to Aarti. Oh no! She faints due to unexpected happiness.

Waiting to know how he came back and what happened that he take the decision of coming to Aarti.
Originally posted by alekhika20

Amazing part,updt soon.
Waiting.

Thank you so much dear...
superb start sweety ..
poor arthi had to wish her prince secretly and her overflow of emotions were so sad ... she is right for her questions na.. still yash dont look at her properly and avoids with his friend ishita 😒 poor arthi !!!

but her confidence in winning over yash is so strong and thats why she lives happily with her DREAM YASH 😉 ...  even when she said of temple, yash could not find the reason of it.. tubelight yash 😡 .. even then arthi was so happy he spoke 23 words to her with her name !! its her small world of happiness

and the dream sequence was sooo ☺️ yash wants baby of their own and many more too.. naughty dreams

but after yash arrives and his special words that she had not heard in this one year !! what will happen ??? 

i am ready to travel with you in the past and present of our lovely arya shanti 🤗 lets make it a big success again !!!

continue soon baby 🥳
Originally posted by Lincy_Lins

Beautiful Update...Loved it Shanti di..

Thank you so much my dear...
awesome FF..loved reading it..will be waiting for the next udate
Originally posted by caller123

I felt so sad for Aarthi.She's so good and still she's longing for her husband's love.
It seems Yash is scared about his own feelings towards Aarthi.He was scared that he will draw closer if he spend more time with Aarthi but he didn't know it is what he ding with Ishitha.
Spending more time with her had given her feelings for Yash I think.

Firstly..thank you so much...yes maybe Yash was avoiding her for that and hence unknowingly gave an idea to Ishita as she too was not having such thoughts earlier...

Amzing work Shanthi⭐️⭐️

Waiting for the next part.
Oh Monday come soon.

Will update tonight...
Thank you again...
Originally posted by ns1970

Shanti you are back with part 1 so so happy 👏
Thank you so much...I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends who are so caring...I had to be back!!!

Hope all is well with your love ones ..All are well my dear friend...

Loving this first part with aarti's dream yash and then real yash 
Waiting on more 

A heartfelt thank you and a warm hug too for you...🤗
Originally posted by sb1410

Awesome story!! Aarti sure has patience! Waiting for the story to unfold.

Thanks Sharlene!!

It will slowly...and Aarti's patience will be rewarded...😳
Originally posted by saf24

Loving the concept and a superb start to the story. Aarti sure has a lot of faith in her love and I really admire her for never letting that faith waiver despite knowing that Yash spends lots of his time with Ishita. I really like the way Yash's family treat Aarti as their own as well. Looking forward to what is in store next.

As always you said it...Her faith was the key to bring Yash to her...

Thank you so much!