Posted: 9 years ago
Which show/s r u guyz currently in love with? 
Post in order of preference and like😃

Edited by RamanRKRaghav4U - 9 years ago
For me:
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein
Ek haseena Thi
Kasamh Se
Jodha Akbar
Ek Mutthi Aasman
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas-Veera
BeIntahaa
Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

1.Doli armaano ki
2.Yeh hai mohabbetin
3.saraswatichandra
4.ek haseena thi
5.iss pyar ko kya naam do-season2
1. ek hasina thi
2. ek boond ishq
3. yeh hay muhabbatien - Thinking of kicking out this show, ill give it 2nd chance... i might kick it out because Raman bhalla is annoying many times
Edited by ronshaan - 9 years ago
ek boond  ishq 
Yeh   hain  mohabbattien

Originally posted by Joyel

1.Doli armaano ki
2.Yeh hai mohabbetin
3.saraswatichandra
4.ek haseena thi
5.iss pyar ko kya naam do-season2
Doli Armaano Ki, Iss Pyar ko, they r dealing with social topics of abuse and dominance. They started slow but I am waiting to c how the y handle it.😃 Edited by RamanRKRaghav4U - 9 years ago
why is everyone after Raman.? I get annoyed when I hear that. It was so frustrating to see the extreme bashing of him the other day for a reason I still dont get. The next day the same bashers were saying sorry to Raman. Like what the!  Edited by RamanRKRaghav4U - 9 years ago
I did not say sorry to him, actually even wrote new topic why im still angry at his behave, yesterday he behaved like who really care, really? 
Well i m fed up seeing his attitude, if ruhi wasnt there he would never say sorry, seems like the five years old girl is smarter then all even her grand parents
Raman is rude n selfish, im fed up to wait for his being changed because man like raman remain tht way
Ill find another new show n drop this show 
Fed up of saying about his character because all r blind of ishra that can not see how raman as a husband is
How raman as person is
Next ishita insult i on it way n then too raman will join force against her ''n when he realize ruhi needs mother he will bring her back
So its better i quit yeh hy muhabbatein
I wont say any thing about rman
Enjoy his so called dramas
No wonder shagun run away with his boss
@simi
Dont worry simi I always support Raman Bhalla.The problem with Ronshaan is that she always compare her TVS with other male character.Anyway he is better than TVS and Mruthyunjai.
@ronshan
be positive ronit this track will change soon i hope...don't quit the show.
I know raman is arrogant and rude...but soon he will accept ishita as his wife...
As of now Simi and her husbnd are major problm for ishita...they defintly will plan something bad for her.