Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Mj is much better then raman bhalla
N no i do not compare tvs to raman because raman can never be tvs
Watching other shows as well but this guy is irritating and i dont obey those characters who all obey just to b a part of the group but i like those who r nice humans and for the moment yhm dissapointed me

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Then u better dont watch 4 gods sake..Ron
u only the person commenting negative topic on YHM forum.
I Knew before u also disliked the character Yash from punarvivah.U believe ur TVS is better in angle view compared to others.
ronshaan thumbnail
dil pe kyon le reh ho yeh baat
ap ko lag rah hay k raman is supper great
apki marzi hay

SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yash too? U know the reason I like Raman is becoz I can relate to him. His arrogance and reactions to situations are quite realistic. I guess the typical "heroic" heroes are still expected. Raman is a breath of fresh air. He is not the typical arrogant business man or obeying husband. He has a heart but his ego is mesing with him. 
SimSimmer thumbnail
i never said that u apologised to him. and no We r not blined by ISHRA. I like Ishita but I am an ardent Raman fan. I am sure the others will tell u the same as well. And before u say i am blinded by Raman, I speak when he does something wrong as well. 
ronshaan thumbnail
well i better quit the show and that's what i m doing, why to waste my time on a story that leads no where and i shall think about the story and get mad, get angry lose my tamper, im watching tv shows for entertainment not for headache and at the moment yhm gives me headache only ๐Ÿ˜•

joyel - No im not searching tvs in others No tvs is one and only tvs in that case i must hate ek hasina thi hay na ๐Ÿ˜† shauriya goenka is a rapist so i must hate the show hay na .. No i did not hate Yash from punar vivah if i would why would i open a page for yash and arti from punar vivah ????? tell tell, i was mad at his actions but later on his attitude changed and i started liking him

Simi - please don't take it personally, u said people bash raman and then say sorry but i did not bash raman and say sorry, i complained about the situation that repeats it self, his attitude his arrogant behave uff, at start i could understand the bitter in raman but come on at times i feel like what the ...๐Ÿคข
so better ill quit the show and from tonight i left the forum and the show, its not psh that i watched for varun badola even when the show was tooo bad, yhm is good show good story but i feel it became a total sas bahu drama with rude son,

any ways ... if i hurt any of your feelings I m really sorry
I did not mean to hurt any one but see That show and its stories and the way they deal with the story makes me out of that !!!

Enjoy the drama I m not gonna say more about it
Thanks all
Bye

Edited by ronshaan - 9 years ago
K.swati885 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even i think So
again all that drama revenge...totally waste of my time...
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW  guys   for a minute I thought I was on the wrong forum...  yeh  kya  ho raha  hain...??/
 Ok  this is  my   opinion,  I too  watch  YHM...and  between the two main leads...I  personally  like Raman  more.  I  like the  nok jok they  have, but  there is a fine line with nok jok and being rude and  there are times  he is  very  rude to Ishita for no reason, which  I dislike  in him.
 Ok Ok  some argue  that is  his character...fine. ...to each  his own. I  don't want him to be super romantic or suddenly  have  stars in his eyes, I am just saying the woman is taking care of your child and  she deserves  at least being  cordial with her.
  I  like the show for the different concept and  I continue to watch,

My  favorite though is  Ek boond Ishq...MJ  rocks...and  Tara is not afraid to put him in his place when she  needs to, now that is  more or less a  equal relationship!!!!

So guys  chill...after all at the end of the day  it is  just a TV show... tension  na lo dosto...tension  na lo!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
SimSimmer thumbnail
LOL  Vinnie u sound like a diplomat๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Any way-I agree that he is the best in the show, I agree he is rude sometimes. But I still end up loving him after his rudeness๐Ÿ˜† 
b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank god, i dont watch serials,