SSR Obsession Syndrome#28- Prep for Paani!(Link for next pg.139) - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Guys do watch zoom times most desirable men at 8.30 pm they are showing countdown yest they sshowed from 50 to 41 in which he wasnt their hope he is their in list bec I did see his pic when they start ed seg along with Siddharth shukla who was shown before

This means he must be higher up in the list. 😃 What was sid shukla's rank anshi?
Na  nikki  sid  was  not  in  from  41  to  50  ...He  was  shown when  they  start  programme  with  lijes  of  sid  aamir  etc  sushant  was  shown  too  in  that  yellow  coat  ...So  I  am  sure  he  must  be  in  list...Siddarth  was  shown  first  t hen  Sushant  ...Hopefully  Sushant  rank  isnt  lower  to  sid
Today on zoom they shwed precap where sushant was there so he will be in top 20 in most desirable men yayyy its soo gud
Originally posted by mayusushita

Today on zoom they shwed precap where sushant was there so he will be in top 20 in most desirable men yayyy its soo gud

Time to celebrate🥳
edit
Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago
^^^ TFS Tanmi! :)

So that means Emma Watson is confirmed for Paani!! Wohooo! *does a quick bhangra* ... Party time.. 🥳Edited by ishika_sushita - 9 years ago
Itni jaldi Sushant ne 4 kg weight lose bhi kar liya? 😲

He is looking super cute in the pic posted by his sister :*
Originally posted by majoni03

posted by Sushant's sister

caption:-Bhai looked super handsome today, he has been training for his new movie Paani, and has already lost 4 kgs. This is Shekhar Kapur's movie starring Sushant Singh Rajput, Emma Watson and John Travolta. This will be the most expensive movie ever made in Bollywood. Damn excited and super proud of my Bhai!

Noo.. noo.. nooo... *hyperventilating* yeh sapna hai...

Let me talk of other things...

How nice are the cushions in the background? And how cute does Sushant look? And I want to see a full pic of him in a vest.. hehe😃.. and why is he loosing weight again.. he had to bulk up right? Or is he bulking up and yet loosing weight? Confusing!

As for the rest.. sab sapna hai.. Niki.. sapna hai.. don't believe anything now..😳
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Noo.. noo.. nooo... *hyperventilating* yeh sapna hai...

Let me talk of other things...

How nice are the cushions in the background? And how cute does Sushant look? And I want to see a full pic of him in a vest.. hehe😃.. and why is he loosing weight again.. he had to bulk up right? Or is he bulking up and yet loosing weight? Confusing!

As for the rest.. sab sapna hai.. Niki.. sapna hai.. don't believe anything now..😳

I was under the impression that he needs to sport a "emaciated" look in Paani since he belongs to the cattle class and the heroine to the royalty or something of that sort...

I do not want him to lose anymore weight though... He is looking perfect these days 
Originally posted by majoni03

posted by Sushant's sister

caption:-Bhai
looked super handsome today, he has been training for his new movie
Paani, and has already lost 4 kgs. This is Shekhar Kapur's movie
starring Sushant Singh Rajput, Emma Watson and John Travolta. This will
be the most expensive movie ever made in Bollywood. Damn excited and
super proud of my Bhai!

Awww he is luking sooo cute...jst love d bg
Love the

Love it hw his sis shares his pics with d awesome cptions tht made thngs clear abt his upcoming projects
And it means that emma and john r confirmed nw yayyy