SSR Obsession Syndrome#28- Prep for Paani!(Link for next pg.139) - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago

May 22, 2014 Athena Dasgupta

Sushant Singh Rajput turns detective

The intelligent Detective Byomkesh Bakshi who gets a clue to prove that he found a dead body is on is way to unwrap a case. Sushant Singh Rajput is playing the insightful detective along with Neeraj Kabi and director Dibakar Banerjee were shooting an important scene for the film. They were shooting a factory scene at a mill in Byculla.
Originally posted by majoni03

Sushant's rank is 16

Who is in 17-20? Any of Sushant's competition in today's list?
Yayyy sushant's on 16 last tym he was on 47 what an awesome jump jabki no movie release in 2013 no public appreance sooo happy he was on 16
Originally posted by nikitagmc

vidyut jamwal, rahul gandhi, ksg, arjun kapoor
Originally posted by nikitagmc

20. Arjun kapoor
19. Rahul gandhi
18. Ksg
17. Vidyut
16. Sushant
15. Dhoni
14. Varun
13 and 12 south actors
11.siddhart malhotra
Originally posted by majoni03

vidyut jamwal, rahul gandhi, ksg, arjun kapoor

Arey waaahh!!! My baby has defeated Baba!😆👏 Plus that Vidyut Jamwal on whom everyone is going gaga all the time!😛 The 'no looker' guy certainly seems to have a lot of appeal!👏 And it's so amazing that he's there on the list when he wasn't even giving appearances post SDR or done any sexy role!

Thanks for the news guys!🤗 Dil khush ho gaya mera! https://i.imgur.com/s5Yyb5W.gif

Mayu  Sushant  had  2  releases  in  2013  ..who  are  south  actors last  time  he  was  in  45...must  give  it  to  ksg  he  is  their inspite  of  his  not  so  pleasing  personality Edited by crazyRajputfan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

Mayu Sushant had 2 releases in 2013 ..who are south actors last time he was in 45...must give it to ksg he is their inspite of his not so pleasing personality

Oh by mistake i wrote 2013 instead of 2014
One is suriya other one i don't knw
Okay guys soo i was watching tiger and kirti int with omar ...when omar asked kirti with whom u want to work in future she said i grown up watching srk movies and big fan so i want to work with him ...and she said frm d today's actors she said ranbir is talented , ranveer is. Spontanous and sushant singh plus others r also there
That means she must have seen ssr work and liiked it
Its gud k nw young actress also like to work with sush