•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Stop thinking Stefan is dead people. The one thing we know for SURE about Vampire Diaries is that NO ONE ever dies. 

they ALWAYS come back. All the time. How many times has Jeremy died? And Bonnie ? And Matt? So guys come on, they will figure out a way to get stefan back, they have to! 

Because One Salvatore brother, even if its damon, isn't good enough, you just need the two of them, you need that BALANCE, it's more important than their stupid balance of nature. 
Stefan is not dead and we shouldn't think that way. 

This show will end if he dies. Stefan Salvatore is NOT dead. 

So cheer up guys! 

Edited by -BlueEyes- - 9 years ago
I know he isn't gonna be dead forever. There is always a loop hole. We all know that and killing Stefan or Damon means killing their own show. But that part of the episode was touching, esp Stefan lying dead and Caroline screaming. And definitely when he asked Bonnie whether she figured out a way or not.
Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

I know he isn't gonna be dead forever. There is always a loop hole. We all know that and killing Stefan or Damon means killing their own show. But that part of the episode was touching, esp Stefan lying dead and Caroline screaming. And definitely when he asked Bonnie whether she figured out a way or not.

so sad it was😭😭
this surety that everybody comes back n there is always a way is the only thing that will make me watch TVD's next episode without tears in my eyes..😭
Stefan Salvatore has to come back...otherwise this show cannot be saved...already its gone soo much downhill!

thnxx for making a positive post!😊

its really sad to seen him lying there vampireless .. its really hard to see that and caroline oh god
Dont want that no one dies in this serial love them all. 
Damon, DELENA ❤️
I agree on this with you MJ.They will definitely find a way to bring him back.
TVD is incomplete without him but it still hurt to see him dead.
I don't know why TVD has an unusual habit of killing their characters.
Stefan CAN'T be dead.
I bet it's an eyewash for some other major twist in the plot.

Season finale come soon 🤔
He can't be. The writers can't be that dumb.. they have already ruined the show, they won't ruin it even more by killing one of the brothers permanently.

I am thinking maybe they'll bring him back, but as a human.. and that would be the major twist? Something along those lines?
That I know, still he is Stefan Salvatore, he cannot die just like that!!

His death scene was shocking and I was angry..

Is this the way you kill a hero!! even if he comes back..