BRILLIANT PERFORMANCE BY KINSHUK!! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Why you guys posting my pics??🀣 Copy cats!! πŸ˜›
HOTTT
whatever i dnt see your name there i see desi tashan's name lol and please dnt go put your name there nah i cnt stand all thoe official sites acting like my kinny is your'll property
Originally posted by sandiab

whatever i dnt see your name there i see desi tashan's name lol and please dnt go put your name there nah i cnt stand all thoe official sites acting like my kinny is your'll property

i know lol! Thanx lisa for giving me credit at least🀣
Ya i hate the tag lines! πŸ€’

@Jackie tomorrows promo's are soo hot god i can wait  for it to start wish that sony would post the episode already.

@ Lisa true he was sooo hot in that scene he looked so nice i so havent drooled enough over him lol

i was googling Vinod More and 1 Vinod is a painter lol

Where is fiza?? Can she upload the episode on youtube???

@Lisa i will try from whatever i understood to give u an update on what he said bt some1 else is gona have to verify it lol

Thanks Sandia..  appreciate
Guyzzz Loveddd ur Analysis about Our Hawtipieee and yes KM was brilliant and Awesome as always πŸ‘
BTW Am I the Only One who loveddd Mahesh-Kinshuk's Chemistry .I mean o see their hate Chemistry ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . lol I mean KM and Mahesh(Don't know his real name) have such a Strong Screen Presence that Whenever they both came in one frame , the Scene rockeddd πŸ‘

Another great episode ... Kinshuk and Mahesh both are outstanding in their roles and they made every scene seem real,,

Kinshuk what can I say .. you are such a great actor .. you made it look like you played an officer before and I know it must have been tough working in that heat but the sweat made your scenes even more realistic ...

Hats off to you Kinshuk and Mahesh for outstanding acting and Mahesh looked nice as well..lol.. but only you have my heart !!!

Respects again to cast and crew !!