BRILLIANT PERFORMANCE BY KINSHUK!! - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
@Monica agree it was another nice episode. and i am loving Mahesh's and kinshuk's scenes together they are sooo rocking together and their chemistry is on another level the acting is just effortless when they are together. and his real name is Mahesh Shetty(MS) lol i know its confusing lol.
@Lisa god u where noticing the sweat as well rofl true fan. bt again those bags underneath kinshuk guys are worrying me i hope he gets it checked out he is tooo young to have bags underneath his eyes.

And i got to say this i like Mahesh more than Vinod lol it was just a rocking character to watch MS was fantastic to watch but than again he is excellent in evil roles.
Kinshuk is absolutely awesome as Inspector Vinod More. The way he shows his attitude is simply mind blowing.
Mahesh Shetty is equally good as Mahesh Murthy. Loved the confrontation scenes of Vinod More and Mahesh Murthy.
Edited by harinisriram39 - 9 years ago
Hey Moni dear...my pyari behna...a lovely post...
But I will add in my views much later as KM ke jaadu ko do shabdon mein Bayaan karna mushkil hai...

Will add in much later...
@Lisa
SWEAT ?? Control ur #Fangiri reh 😆

@Shanti Di 

Will wait for ur Awesome review Di . Hahaa I would not say that I loved Mahesh's Character as He was a Criminal 😛 , But Yes I lovedd Mahesh the Actor a lot . He was amazing 👏 .Aur Kinshuk ka toh U can very well assume 
Just loved Inspector Vinod More. What confidence n what attitude😎. Kinshuk was superb👏, it was so different from his lover boy image but I felt the ending was incomplete😭. Mahesh Murthy falls down n it ends, wanted to see what More's boss had to say abt this encounter.
@Sandia and @ Moni.. of course I notice everything about my handsome prince.. and we all know he has a thing about the heat and sweating...

He's just so HOTT he can't help it !!!!    😆 😆
I am sad this "Encounter" had to end .. but it was great seeing Kinshuk again after such a long time.. I feel so happy and proud to be his fan.. Kinshuk gave all the looks we wanted in this episodic be it coincidental or just our luck .. but "Thanks Kinshuk" you're the best !!!

Your portrayal as Inspector Vinod More was done to perfection.. it was nice seeing you in something different .. it was a bad ass role but with a dash of charisma and lots of intelligence.. The last episode had to end but I guess we wanted a bit more closure to it.. We saw more of you and I like the telephone recording part as well as the wait.. you really excelled in this "top cop" role Kinshuk !!!

Your chemistry with Mahesh Shetty was more than what we expected.. Actually you two should be dons in a movie.. you would rock the screens !!! LOL !!!

A write up on each episode will be up here...for those interested...

Encounter

Part One - 9th May

The entry of Vinod More was so cool --- the manner in which he got off the jeep and had a good look at the surroundings to see the best possible way to counter attack the goons! WOW!👏

A special mention has to be made for the excellent background music...gave a movie viewing effect...

Inspector decided to attack from the building across...great thought...loved the pause he did to wait for the right position in which to attack too...The cool walk down was a treat to watch too --- KINSHUK you are so good!!!!!

Gangsters suit not matching with his shoes was well picked up by Vinod and he used his quick thinking to kill the guy whom we thought to be the bank manager ---- Kinshuk your voice tone was great...you sounded different and GOOD too here!

I loved the way Vinod felt that (Kanoon) Legislation/Law as the (Hathiyaar) Weapon which he had to face Mahesh Murthy! Well said!⭐️

The introductory scene of Mahesh Murthy was PERFECT!!!! Backdrop of a prayer and a background note of Govinda...Govinda...Govinda...to haunt us for many days now...The look was cool and casual...pious too...

The South Indian lingo was perfect too...with an Aiyayyo...you've been hit so much?

I loved the way he said all were his children and he was the Appa...Dad! He said that a child making a mistake - that wasn't a problem but BETRAYAL - gaddari...was a big problem!⭐️

Saturday was stated as a divine day --- by him and so he would not hit him for having shaken hands with his rival...Baba Rhode...

He said that he would NOT lift any weapon on that day but only distributed Prasad...And one could imagine what the Prasad was!!!!!! Amazing cool acting by the actor...to be applauded many times...Ending with a Govinda...

Loved the strong lady shown as the wife to Inspector More which forced him to call her Sherni ---- Tigress!

Inspector More wanting an introduction with Mahesh --- also depicted his fearless nature! He very clearly said that he did not like easy work and that's why he was there ---- in an area which was ruled by fear created by Mahesh Murthy!

A special mention has to made of the language used here...Kinshuk it was slightly different to hear you say ---- Gunde saale --- but I know the Inspector said it!😳

Spotting three men brutally killed Inspector Vinod says that the Law is the father of all these so called Bhais...and it has arrived as he has too!👏⭐️

The gun shot in the air and declaring the market to be closed was done with GREAT AUTHORITY! WOW...The emphatic slap to silence the voice that disobeyed his order was impressive! He called the guy a stale vegetable and threatened him to leave that marketplace!

Not finding a single witness coming forward to speak up against the killings, he had to explain to them that their silence might lead to their turn next to be lying as a corpse!

No one had the courage to come forward which forced Vinod to meet Mahesh in person to give him a warning of his standing as an Inspector!

The first face off with that haunting background score was thrilling!

Inspector had to drag Mahesh who was playing kabaddi to show him the three bodies lying in the ambulance and tell him that the whole city was silent just like these bodies only because of the fear he had created!

The screaming and fuming Vinod was coolly asked to calm down by Mahesh --- his acting was par excellent in this scene --- there was not an iota of getting ruffled at all --- Don ho toh aisa! He was clear that he was only doing his business --- that's all!

Vinod had to warn him that he had set his eyes on him and so he had to be careful henceforth! Loved the way Mahesh told him that he too had his eyes on him as he asks him if he should send some fresh vegetables home to his wife!

Inspector had decided that apart from the courage and hard work they needed an informer as a part of the gang that would help the police get to him! This informer would be the best network and the best weapon again Mahesh!

Having a look at the light file of a well know BIG criminal Inspector has a mock laugh! He reiterated the fact that winning the public confidence was the only way to make them speak up again Mahesh Murthy!

The return of Babu Rhode...adds in more drama to this story...

Kinshuk as an actor I loved the expressions you maintained --- of a firm police officer --- the eyes were stating very clearly that you meant business when you asked the guy at the hospital to come up with his statement if and when he wanted to breathe in fresh air....

FEAR had shut everyone from speaking against the underworld Dons!

Loved the frustration of Mahesh...when Babu Rhode returns...acted very well! With the clap that said it all about his worry!

Finally when Mahesh lands up to finish off Babu Rhode he gets arrested by Vinod after a shootout at Chaar Rasta...

Kabeer gets killed to for he cheated on Mahesh by informing Babu and the police...

Anand Murthy returns to meet his brother and Mahesh scolds him for returning after completing his studies from London. He felt he should stay away from all this. He advises him to meet his parents take the next flight and leave.

Babu Rhode and his men attack Anand Murthy but Inspector Vinod comes on time...Thus he arrests Babu Rhode too...and locks him up in the adjacent cell to Mahesh Murthy...

A stern warning to all by Inspector Vinod --- that they could kill each other if they wished to but if the public were attacked he would not leave them!

The episode ends with his telling Avinash that if they fought let them fight and then the wink😛 that followed stole the show!

WOW what a brilliant first episode with a great story told in the most interesting manner, shot in great outdoor locales to give a feel of actual gang war!

Loved all the performances and the screen play was outstanding with the background score haunting!

Hope you all enjoyed this write up on the first episode...

Will be back tomorrow with the second part!

Sorry for the delay

Edited by kmfan_2 - 9 years ago
That was just an awesome comeback
well done Kinshuk