Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FelixFelicis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My word! Such a beautiful and heart-wrenching OS!! Superbly written! I read all five chapters back-to-back. This is EXACTLY how I imagine it to play out, although secretly hope Surjeet Singh never returns! πŸ˜• Despite all his shortcomings, Baldev's anger is  totallyjustified and I have to say that I'm satisfied with the way he responds to Balwant, Ranvi and especially Veera!! They need to get a taste of their own medicine! Uff...the angst and pain you've portrayed is perfect...I can just imagine Vishal emoting this ...its giving me goosebumps πŸ˜³
Eagerly waiting for the next update!!
fary5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesum update dear nd the precap sounds interesting
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dear loving ur ff & update was very nice.i love howu explain baldevs emtion.cant waot for next update.
a4aarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally i caught up with all of ur updates,this is so very well written Eli ,the way u narrates the feelings of ballu is so beautiful that even when i read it i think i'm going thrg the agonyπŸ‘,trust me when i say this ur writing creates such an impact on me πŸ˜³,so plz update soon since i cant see my ballu in pain 'n its high time that veera shld taste her own medicine.Once again the job is very well  done.
P.S:Sorry 4 my lecture,but couldn't stop myself πŸ˜ƒ
ElireEli thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks☺️ I am extremely sorry I am not able to reply to you all individually as my posts are restricted. I feel so loved after reading each and every comment of yours.πŸ˜ƒ So just thought of showing my gratitude.

@pinkrose90,@kinkiniki,@DazzlierDizzy,@krock,@fary5, @Lovely_Bajwa, @ ..-DeViLiA-.._ -,@sunny303 ,@vinnithelover, @TasrinS,@princy48
Thanks for the encouragement dear.πŸ€—This means a lot. I eagerly wait to know what you feel after each update.Your support has been overwhelming and I hope I can live up to your expectations.πŸ˜ƒ I know I am sounding so formal na.πŸ˜•πŸ˜• This one is for you allπŸ€—

@Veebafan ,@FelixFelicis,@a4aarsh - πŸ˜³ I am so glad to hear that my writing could have that effect on you.πŸ€— This is my maiden attempt at writing a story and I just pen down my feelings. Please do continue giving your valuable feedback and @a4aarsh I don't mind your lectures dearπŸ˜ƒ 

Pardon me if I missed out on any of you.

I was a bit caught up in other work and hence the update is not yet ready. But I promise I will be back with my update very soon. Love you all  πŸ€—
Edited by ElireEli - 9 years ago
..MagicBlonde.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update! continue soon... ❀️ ing it
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hiya was hoping to come back to the forum with a update to read of this great story, but no such luck.   Update soon. :)
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Eli superb story yaar menu bohut bohut pasand aaya 
aur kya tha voh precap πŸ˜‘ jaldi updatee karo canr wait for nxt veeba update πŸ˜›
..RiMi.. thumbnail
OK. so sabse pehle! πŸ˜‘ Y i never knew about this!! πŸ˜‘ i thought abhi tak u have updated only 1st chapter!🀒
Ok, so i am completely loving this! you are such a good writer! OMG! πŸ˜• how can u tolerate my work! i can't even use such amazing expressions! wow!!! the way us use the word and express the scenes, like baldev adjusting his sleeves etc.! πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ so beautiful!!!! 
very well written Eli... β­οΈ now runs to read the final chapter!!! πŸ˜³
Edited by ..RiMjHiM.. - 9 years ago
ElireEli thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

Update kar na

kal tak pukka...😳😳😳 saradin IF pe vellagiri karti rehti hoon..is liye late ho gayi..😳