A surprise and an expected eliminated

Posted: 9 years ago
Monty.. It took him so long to be able to make that cart budge..  But at least he managed to complete the course..  The task really showed that he did not deserve to have reached this stage. Anyway he took Rashika out with him.. Felt bad for her.. Every time Monty took a break (which was a lot) she had to bear the pain of the weight attached to her arms and she took that without complaints. 
Nik and Garima came first.. Man, this guy really has strength..

Utkarsh was the surprise of the pack. Actually came second beating Ajay who lost steam like in the money task after starting out really well..

The second part was Walk the Talk between Ajay-Taru vs Uttkarsh-Meher to reach the finale.. A version of threading the needle between the two guys. Uttkarsh was much much better than Ajay.. Given three chances to use his strength and do the task, he consistently took about 1/3rd the time that Ajay needed😆   So Ajay and Taru are also out

Next week, the finale will be between Nik-Garima and Utkarsh-Meher 

Yay!!! I had predicted Utkarsh as one of my favourites to do well when the season started. I am happy that I was right to back this dark horse😆

how preditictable was montek's elimination:p happy satg mey rashika gaowali ko bhi lekar geya banda!!

utkarsh..sahi hey bosss..too gud..sher banke dikha diya:)

meher-for me she is surprize package actually..coz sonehow we knew utkarsh is phadu bt meher?never expected she will be performer lyk this nd smart hmm!!
Tuns, the most hilarious part is that when the girls had to decide who to choose as partner, Ajay  told Taru they will play a game to make sure that Meher and Garima don't choose him😆 So they must have gone and praised Utkarsh😆
But at least now we saw Ajay's true limitations. I think the girls know who the best is. I remember wondering why Meher chose Sid over Ajay to do walk the talk with her knowing that they were up against Nik . Just shows that Sid was good at tasks as well.. 

guess taru has sum chakkar with ajay🤣ajay looks so old,taru very manly;) made for each other
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

guess taru has sum chakkar with ajay🤣ajay looks so old,taru very manly;) made for each other

So true.. How old is Ajay? He does look a bit  older than the rest
Edited by BullsEye777 - 9 years ago
Ajay looks much better and too good for Taru. Taru is such a Totli and highly demanding. She just did one or two task she put herself on top performers .
Thanks Bullseye for the Update. ðŸ˜†
I missed all due to IPL. 😃

Bt i guess sid and garima has sum chakkar🤣
Originally posted by madestkishafan

Bt i guess sid and garima has sum chakkar🤣

omg really😲how come😆

though sometime i feel garima has something for nikhil bhaiya ji😆 are no one is there for chakkar wala thing..huh no handsome boy even😭

omg really😲how come😆

though sometime i feel garima has something for nikhil bhaiya ji😆 are no one is there for chakkar wala thing..huh no handsome boy even😭
i got that vibe frm Nick bhaiya ji frm a webisode😎. Nick bhaiya ji was like- sid puri tarah garima mein guss gayi hai😆. 
u r right that no handsome boy this season like mohit and suchit