The Vampire Diaries

EXCLUSIVE! Screenshots from Season Finale...

teddy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
BaMon...at daggers drawn...

Spoiler pics from Season finale "HOME"!!!

Credit: Ksite TV

Two burning questions: Is Stefan coming back ? (Hell ya, he is)

& Finally any chance of BaMon happening ?  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wat is happening here???
m so confused
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Stefan coming back...yeah for sure...he definitely should...but Bamon happening...no way ๐Ÿ˜ก Bonnie should either die or become witch again...and this is not a book...Bamon were nice in book but they cannot be together in tv series...I don't want to see some more complicated crap.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The Vampire Diaries season 5 has turned out to be a thrill ride, as always. On the most recent episode, Stefan and Elena escaped from Markos' control, only to find themselves stranded in a remote location, Stefan got philosophical with Elena about her relationship with Damon. After their attempt to protect the dopplegangers went badly, Liv and Luke came up with a dangerous new strategy.  If you missed TVD season 5 episode 21 "Promised Land," then be sure to CLICK HERE to get your full recap!

Spoiler alert: So what can we expect on next week's episode? Let's find out! If you're one of those people who doesn't like spoilers, then stop reading now! Because we have some juicy spoilers for you about episode 22 of CW's The Vampires Diaries.

Official CW Synopsis: Heartbroken by an unexpected tragedy, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) will be focused on holding himself together, while pushing Bonnie (Kat Graham) harder than ever to find a way to stop the disintegration of the Other Side. Elena (Nina Dobrev) will take matters into her own hands ,and demands that Liv (guest star Penelope Mithcell) and Luke (guest star Chris Broshu) help her, but Liv will refuse to cooperate until Caroline (Candice Accola) provides her with some personal motivation.

Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) will be horrified when Markos (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) uses violence against Tyler/Julian (Michael Trevino) to prove that Mystic Falls is now under the control of the Travelers. With new information from Sheriff Forbes, Damon is going to come up with a dangerous plan that will rely on split-second timing from Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Matt (Zach Roerig).

Liv's off-hand remark regarding Stefan (Paul Wesley), will get a surprisingly emotional response from Caroline. As conditions on the Other Side worsen, Bonnie will take the opportunity to settle an old score. Finally, Damon's plan will cause a massive explosion in Mystic Falls, and everyone is going to get caught up in the confusion, leaving a trail of heroism, sacrifice, relief ,and despair.

Make sure to check out the video of next week's episode below. We can't wait for it! The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 22 "Home" airs on the CW on May 15th, 2014. Let us know in the comments section below how you think this season's going to end! Do you think we'll be losing any major characters " like perhaps the two witchy blond wonder duo, who clearly have it out for Elena and Stefan?

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my reaction if bamon happen
Edited by AadatSeMajboor - 9 years ago
teddy25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: featherheart

wat is happening here???

m so confused

Honestly, I have no idea...

Keep watching for the answers...๐Ÿ˜‰
teddy25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

Stefan coming back...yeah for sure...he definitely should...but Bamon happening...no way ๐Ÿ˜ก Bonnie should either die or become witch again...and this is not a book...Bamon were nice in book but they cannot be together in tv series...I don't want to see some more complicated crap.

๐Ÿ˜† Point noted...but more than BaMon/ Steroline/ Stelena/ Delena, I want Stefan to be back. He was such a dear character...
teddy25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AadatSeMajboor

my reaction if bamon happen

Hey, thanks for the season finale summery...

As I said, more than BaMon/ Steroline/ Stelena/ Delena, I want Stefan to be back. 

I don't mind BaMon happening, since it has already happened in the books...and..

Angel1618 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will be more than happy if bamon happens๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
But I seriously don't care stelena delena whatever I just want Stefan to be back...
teddy25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angel1618

I will be more than happy if bamon happens๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But I seriously don't care stelena delena whatever I just want Stefan to be back...

Yes...my thoughts exactly.

Give us back STEFAN and no one gets hurt...๐Ÿ˜‰