Book Talk

Novels to suggest !

BeLi3Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey,guys! I've just completed A Thousand Splendid Suns

And, now I dont know what to do with my life 🤣

Can you please suggest me some novels like it or others?

Thank you!

Kriti ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A Thousand Splendid Suns is the only book of Khaled Hosseini's that I have finished reading. I have copies of The Kite Runner and And The Mountains Echoed as well but I could never finish reading them. But that being said, Splendid Suns is one of the best books I have ever read. So you could try the other books by this author.

Besides that, in order to suggest you'll have to tell me what genre you wish to read.

Grenade thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Well I cannot really think of any similar books but one such book that affected me as much as A Thousand Splendid Suns was The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. If you like books on  brave and strong females, this is a book you can go for. If you want to read another emotionally uplifting novel, you can try the other book by Khaled Hosseini- The Kite Runner. 
I've been told that Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese  is a great book to pick up after Thousand Suns but I'm yet to read it. 

Good luck on your reading experience! :D
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i only read kite runner because i had to teach it...and it was a good book, not the best of course...
i have read recently read "Forty Rules of Love" but its a mystic book...i loved it though

"the devil n miss prym" by peolho coehlo is also interesting