mahesh murty steals it

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
brilliant is wht i can say one of his best perfomance soo larger than life. Only mahesh l have taken it to this level guys u have o give it to this guy wht a actor. Sorry if am acting struck. It was the best enconter epo till date and kinsuk was also good.
I totally agree with you!!!
He was brilliant...absolutely superb...

I am totally impressed by this actor who is perfect in this role!!!!

Kinshuk was great too!!!!!!

totally agree with u mahesh was just awesome no1 could have pulled his role of as awesome-ly as he did. he was utter perfection and that govinda govinda tune is gona be in my head for weeks now i just loved it and i loved how utterly cool he made the character. I soo missed him in this last episode wish they showed more of him with kinshuk really gona miss seeing them together. and hopefully i get to watch him in his future  projects he is an awesome actor

Originally posted by bigfan004

brilliant is wht i can say one of his best perfomance soo larger than life. Only mahesh l have taken it to this level guys u have o give it to this guy wht a actor. Sorry if am acting struck. It was the best enconter epo till date and kinsuk was also good.

Agreed, even I felt it was the best so far. Dashing cop vs super cool gangster was gr8!. Mahesh Shetty has done a wonderful job👏
Both Vinod More and Mahesh Murthy rocked the encounter episode.

Excellent portrayal of the characters by Kinshuk and Mahesh Shetty

Totally agree with everyone about Mahesh.. he was definitely great in this role.. acting in grey roles is just his thing.. he loves it !!  He was brilliant !!!

And of course so was our chocolate boy Kinshuk who did an excellent job as Inspector Vinod More !!