Mission Sapne

Being Real Hero : Varun Dhawan

sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
really hatts off to Varun i think he really pulled off such a difficult job fabulously... and he came across as really humble person ... today i think he actually got himself new fan thats me...  i even like his honesty too means the way he just accepted that he can't do this particular job was really appreciatable... And he had such charming personality seems like making people laugh runs in veins of Dhawan ... it was another beautiful epi ...eagerly waiting for next.. P. S. i think first lady customer was quite rude with Varun may be iam just thinking too much 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
He really did and my respect for him grew even more after watching him on Mission Sapne.

As for the first lady, to me she seemed more like a show off than rude. The person who was rude was that man who pushed the guy Varun was trying to help.
sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

He really did and my respect for him grew even more after watching him on Mission Sapne.

As for the first lady, to me she seemed more like a show off than rude. The person who was rude was that man who pushed the guy Varun was trying to help.

i think guy who pushed was much more worse than being rude...abt lady hmm u might be right she just show off but again the way she was ordering around was not much felt good to me...