Has TECHNOLOGY harmed the HUMAN life?

Posted: 9 years ago
😊  I like TECHNOLOGY, but somehow I feel it has harmed my way of LIVING.  Managing a cellphone is a chore.  A phone just used to be a necessity.  Now, it is harmful if I don't text or check my email quickly.  Please share your thoughts.  

dangerous tech

Edited by LoveProfusion - 9 years ago
P.S: Make sure to discard the technology if it is indeed harming your existence...
Overall I believe technology is very helpful as you can communicate with people easily and be abreast of whats happening around you. However chatting, facebook etc can be time consuming also. I see people on chat even during a bus ride. Always saying something. Maybe it takes away from other activities.

I have managed to avoid these things till now. However kids to grans everyone is on FB or twitter these days.

Still i dont think tech is harmful. We can always avoid it as its our choice.

Originally posted by Paagal.Mat.Ban

P.S: Make sure to discard the technology if it is indeed harming your existence...

πŸ˜†  Isn't that to expensive and dangerous?  πŸ˜‰
Hey,
To begin with technology in itself is neither a boon or bane.bane.. The word technology encompasses a lot many things.. And this has vamped the mordern day scenario in a manner that most of us have come to being overtly dependent on it. While it has made our worlds simpler amd smaller, it has made things a little complex.
While i appreciate and advocate the need for technology, i still believe that overdependence on the same is unhealthy.
Technology is creating all kinds of new psychological problems. Losing a cell phone can put almost anyone into a panic attack, followed shortly by separation anxiety disorder...
Originally posted by Vinzy

Technology is creating all kinds of new psychological problems. Losing a cell phone can put almost anyone into a panic attack, followed shortly by separation anxiety disorder...

Cell phones are a pain.  πŸ€“
Yes..I feel nowadays people are spending more time space / mobile less with loved ones..
It's quite good if used wisely😎