Has TECHNOLOGY harmed the HUMAN life? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
We should see what technology. There are a lot of technologies in this world that help the environment instead of harming it. Yet, it is also undeniable that some technologies have harmed the environment. E.g. Cars etc. 
What we must improve is our infrastructure and technologies that help restore or at least improve the states of our environments. I believe there are a lot of research all around the world to improve our environment to become greener and much healthier. 
Originally posted by rogna

We should see what technology. There are a lot of technologies in this world that help the environment instead of harming it. Yet, it is also undeniable that some technologies have harmed the environment. E.g. Cars etc. 
What we must improve is our infrastructure and technologies that help restore or at least improve the states of our environments. I believe there are a lot of research all around the world to improve our environment to become greener and much healthier. 

Very well said!  👏
cell phone is liitle outdated word maybe we should use smart phone here 😆
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dLU6fk9QY
This is a nice video, for those of you who are addicted to the phone 😛
Technology has existed as long as human beings have existed. According to anthropologists, we evolved as a social species, which is to say that early humans had culture and were enabled by tools that they innovated. If you're talking about IT in particular or even artificial intelligence, then that's more specific.

Anyway, I think it's a bit of an overstated problem. The real problem, I think, is greed for profit and the accumulation of massive amounts of wealth, and the moral and philosophical justification of said greed (pretending it is "normal," in human nature, etc.) through selective education and propaganda. Many of the products we use are borne out of this process to create market value. Some of them are good. Some of them, like military drones, show the extent to which profit trumps collective good.
Originally posted by LoveProfusion

Cell phones are a pain.  🤓

*refrain from personal attack Edited by LeadNitrate - 9 years ago
Technology has made our life much easier and comfortable but as there are two sides to a coin..every thing has a good or bad side.It depends on how we use it.But it is true that technology has made our world a small place...socializing with people,playing outdoor games everything has decreased...We have become too busy to adjust ourselves to the changes taking place around us... 
Actually, Technology is a very precious invention. It made our lives very easy, Thus, We can do anything in a jiffy without any effort to do so. And I do agree, That Technology has harmed the human life, Like for example- It has been said by the Scientists that Radiation from Televisions, Computers, Laptops, And other electronic devices aren't good for the health. Radiation is unhealthy for humans as it harms Male reproductive cells. Thus, Causing several types of cancer. But, Technology is very useful, Imagine life without electronics and technology..I must say that-
"Life is Dull without Technology"