loved the starting
cont soon
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Super start! I hope Arnav survives👍🏼
NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
Hello people! I have changed the storyline little bit...Not much but just a little! Here is the first chapter enjoy it!

Khushi sat in the temple and her first meeting with Arnav came into her mind...

Flashback!

(PART 1)

3 years ago!

~Gupta Mansion~

"I Don't know what this girl is still doing in her room,"Payal said fumingly

"Khushi, where are you?"

"Coming Di," Khushi's shouted from her room...

After taking her good 1 hour she was finally out of her bed room. Dressed in a dark blue jeans and a peach top, she was looking simply beautiful. Her long, layered cut, straight black hair weaved in a French braid.

"Ta da..." She sang. "Here I am," khushi said in a cheerful voice as she came rushing down the stairs.

"Oh Gosh, Khushi slow down you can fall."

"Don't worry di!" Khushi skipped the last two stair case and jumped...

"What were you doing for so long in your room?"

"First, I was busy with some work that dad asked me to do and then took shower, got ready. It takes time di."

"You could have done the work later too right? You know that you have to be at the dinning table at sharp 10:00AM."

"What di? It was important...Okay leave it. I am here serve me fast. I am really hungry," Khushi said hopping on her chair.

"And by the way have Ma, papa, Dada, Dadi, bhuaji, Ruhani left for the marriage, and where is Jiju?" Khushi asked.

"Your jiju had important work at his office so he left early. Everyone else has left. They had 6:00AM flight to Bangalore!"

"Oh okay!"

"And yeah Sharma uncle and Roshani were really angry," Payal said serving khushi her favourite Potato chapati.

"Di pass me the curd too." Fetching curd bowl from Payal she continues.

"Di you know my work...Since, you are taking a break from our family business. It has become little harder for me. Even Karan bhaiya is out of town. This whole week would have been all terrific if you weren't have stayed back to help me. Well we are going to reception anyways."

Payal smiled "Yeah, dad explained it to them."

"Wonderful ... Di lets go for a shopping. I have nothing to wear for the reception party."

"No, khushi, I have loads of household work to do. You go alone."

"Di please I will help you. Why don't we finish all this together and then go!?"

"Okay!" Payal said agreeing.

Khushi jump out of her chair and run towards payal to give her hug, who was now standing to the other side of the dinning table.

"Thank you so much di I love you...You are the best sister in the whole world!"

"Stop buttering me and just sit in your seat and finish your breakfast!"

"Yes Di!" Khushi said bowing in front of her.

"Pagal!" Payal said as she playfully hit on her shoulder.

"Okay, let's go and get some work done...I am done my breakfast...Di aap bhi na Bohat baate karte ho!"( di you are really talkative!)

"Oh really?" Payal queried and pulled her ear.

"Ouch di it's hurting," Khushi's said pretending in pain.

"It better be!" Payal replied.
-------------------------------------------
Khushi was sitting in the white leather couch. Sipping coffee and watching Tom and Jerry...And since last few hours that is what she has been doing and waiting for payal to finish her work, get ready and go for a shopping.

"Payal, di, where are you? I am waiting!"Khushi huffed. "This is my fourth cup of coffee."

"khushi wait!... Just another five minutes."

"Ugh Di you are asking me for 5 minutes for last 1 hour," khushi complained.

"Okay this time for sure only five minutes," Payal affirmed.

"Diii fast!"

Khushi was taking her revenge from Payal for being impatient in the morning.

Payal comes running before khushi could again start her another round of screaming.

"Here! See I am here in under 5 minutes..." Payal said.

"What about the past 1 hour? khushi asked...You will defiantly get punishment for that."

"Khushi do you even know that you didn't help me at all? You are watching this TOM JERRY...You said that you would help me, but you didn't even do anything. Now tell me why should I get the punishment?" Payal protested.

Khushi's mouth opened in an 'O' shape.

"Hello, I helped you okay."

"In what ways, khushi?"

"Uh..." Khushi looked around and said, "dusting this coffee table...and uh..."

"And?" Payal asked..."Even this isn't cleaned properly...look at it and these candy wrappers, coffee mugs."

"Whatever di I helped you. Give me the car keys I am going to drive."

"Nooo khushi! You are not..."

"Well I am DiDi!" Khushi said wickedly.

"Where are the keys?"

"I am not giving you the car keys."

"That's okay I have the spare key of the car. Khushi retrieved the spare copy of the car keys from her black GUCCI purse. And playfully swing in front of Payal to tease her. Payal tries to catch it but khushi cleverly move it away from her reach...

"Come lets go...Its already 1:00PM..." Khushi said almost ordering her and walk out towards the main door.

"Khushi if you are driving I am not going with you," Payal said crossing her arms.

Khushi stops and turning around she looks at her annoyed sister..."What other option do you have di?"

"I will take other car," Payal snapped.

"For your information. Jiju took one car and Dad's car is in the garage. And you left with my car."

"No, Thankyou, I will take the taxi instead."

"Okay as you wish Di."

"Khushi, how could you do this to your sister?"

Khushi rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Di!!! Okay don't cry I PROMISE I WILL not DRIVE FAST..."

"Also promise that you won't hit anybody's car," Payal said pointing finger at her.

"Have I ever?"

"No, but you just Promise."

Khushi shut her eyes in annoyance and flare her nostrils. But she cleverly say "I will try my best" loud enough for the whole neighbour to hear... And add "not" at the end on her way... But says that merely to herself.

Quite convinced now Payal followed her sister.

And they both make their way to the black corolla.

"Make sure you fasten your seat belt properly!" Khushi said pulling her shades.

"You are breaking your promise khushi," Payal said pointing her finger at Khushi.

"What di I am just asking you to fasten your seat belt...By law you are suppose to wear your seat belt... It prevents accidents."

Payal gets into the car but she shoots a suspicious look at khushi.

"Khushi, when you are behind the wheels... Road is actually a dangerous place for everyone... And there should be a rules for that too," Payal said buckling her seatbelt.

"Of course! After all I am The KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA!" khushi said proudly.

For first half of the journey Khushi was driving at the speed of 30Km/h and Payal was happy...Khushi shot an angry look at her sister but Payal smiled in return...All the cars were passing by them even the cyclist were faster. All was good until children in school bus started laughing at her as they drove past them...That was it!...She increased the speed... "Khushi khushi khushi slow down please." The road was in a bad condition because of that payal jumped from her seat and head bumped into the car roof.

"Oooppss sorry Di...Relax! I can't drive at the speed of 30Km/h. And I am just fulfilling my promise."

"Khushi, if you have forgotten, let me remind that you promised to drive slow," payal said angrily.

"Di what can I do if you didn't listen me properly what I said. If YOU have forgotten let me remind you that I said was "I will try my best to drive slow...Not... NOT... Do you hear that? ..."NOT." Khushi said emphasizing.

Payal recalled and she really didn't hear "not" and cursed herself for not listening her carefully.

"And di it's the highway that's why I am driving at this speed...If I won't drive at the posted speed we definitely will die...Didn't you see the kids were laughing at me? And look at the speed of other vehicles."

"I don't know about them khushi but you are driving at the speed of 120km/h and the posted speed is 70 km/h that's also in the good weather conditions."

"Di I know the rules!"

"Exactly! That's why you are following them," payal said sarcastically.

Khushi sense her anger so she just slows down to a normal speed.

@ The Shopping Mall. WHEN THEY MET

"Hello Aman...Can you postpone Anjali di's appointment with Mr. Rastogi?"

"Hello sir...Yes, sir!" Aman straighten himself in his seat and then adjusted his glasses that slipped down to his nose as Arnav had just appeared right in front of him...

"Aren't you coming sir?" he asked nervously.

"No, I am with Anjali di at the mall, it will take quite a long," Arnav said.

But Aman was totally bewildered hearing that because it was the first time he heard in his 7 years of career working at the AR that Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada had visited in the Mall. Again adjusting his glasses he continued "Sir, you at the shopping mall?"

"Why anything wrong with that?"

"No...Absolutely nothing wrong sir just asked like that."

"Do what I said."

Arnav continued talking to him explaining things that he has to do until he does not get to the office.

From the other side khushi was coming quite in a haste. She was struggling with the shopping bags that she was holding in her hands and at the same time balancing the Caramel critters ice-cream mug on he arm. Neither Arnav nor khushi was aware of each other. Arnav turns to the direction from where khushi was coming and they run into each other to be precise khushi bumped into him...All bags fell from Khushi's hand and an ice-cream mug was at Arnav's black suit...Khushi lost her balance too and was about to fall, but it was when Arnav quickly slipped his arms under her slin waist and prevent her from falling. Further khushi gripped his shoulders for support...Her hair covered her face and she was wearing her shades...Arnav couldn't able to look at her face...But quickly realizing that the ice cream has fell on his suit he let her go and she fell on the floor.

"What the?" Arnav said...

As Aman was still on phone he thought Arnav is getting mad at him.

"Sir, what happened?...Hello sir, Hello..."

"I call you back Aman," And he cuts the phone.

Without looking at him she squats down to pick her bags up...

"Don't you have manners?"she said.

"Excuse me?"

"Hello, you Excuse me," khushi said picking all her bags and gets up...

"Can't you see?" Arnav said furiously.

"I can see but didn't see you standing," Khushi said now looking right into his dark brown eyes...

"Why did you let me fall?"

"Instead of apologizing you are putting blame at me."

"Hello, why should I apologize?" Khushi protested

"For ruining my suit...you..." Arnav said gritting his teeth in between every word.

Cleaning the ice cream marks he turned an icy gaze at her. He looked at her straight at her. But he couldn't see her eyes because of her shades. It was typical of people to have cold feet near him...And she did flinched. But she was KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA. Not ready to accept defeat that easily.

"Just go and clean your suit...Otherwise people will think that you don't have eating manners."

Khushi laughed at her own joke. But that heightened Arnav's anger to the ninth cloud...

"You have no idea whom you are talking too," Arnav said with fiery in his eyes, words boiled in anger.

"And I really don't want to know!" Khushi said with enthusiasm removing her shades.

Unable to control his anger he
held her by her arm as tightly as he could...Khushi moaned in pain. His grip was iron strong. She tried to free herself from his hands but couldn't and again all the bags fell from her hands...Pulling her towards himself looking right into dark chocolate eyes.

"You will pay for this and I will make sure that!" Arnav said emphasizing each and every word..."I will see you!"

Now khushi was scared but she concealed it really well...A smile of triumphant plastered on her face.
Quite annoyed at her he push led her back harshly...Khushi's jaw drops and he turned and stormed out of their.

"I am least interested you Khadoos..." Khushi said screaming at his back.

Khushi stood there watching him go...She was furious. She felt like going behind him and pull his hair...

Calming herself a bit she looked at the floor..."Oh Gosh...Now how would I pick all this freaking stuff ...She sits down on the floor with her leg crossed. Elbow rested on her knees and hand on her forehead.

Payal was looking for her everywhere finally finding her and seeing her sitting on the floor like that as she was sitting at home, Payal rushed towards her..."Khushi what's this? I have been looking for you last half an hour. Where were you? And how did all this happen?"

"I should be asking you di...Where were you?...Khushi bring her arms up and gestured payal to help her stand up..

"Just don't ask...you don't know what just happened. I crashed into one atrocious...devil...Instead of apologizing me he just started showing me his attitude.

"Oh God Khushi... Then what happened next?"

"Nothing...That's the problem if my hands were free I could have just showed him my judo karate. When I finally threw all the bags down he ran. Believe me he was lucky enough to escape from me otherwise, I would have hit him so hard that he wouldn't have waken up from his bed for next few days...But, Instead of that I just ask him to shut up and he got scared and left."

"Khushi that's bad...Poor soul!"

"Poor soul? He was the Rakshas di."..."And by the way whose sister are you? Mine or his?"

"Of course yours ...But I am sorry for that guy," Payal said whispering making sure that Khushi does not hear her otherwise she surely could have let all the anger out at her.

"What did you say di?"

"No...Nothing"

"No, tell me what you said?"

"Just drop it Khushi"..."Now pick all this stuff...We are getting late."

Khushi looked at her skeptically and start picking up the stuff from the floor.
"Di I am leaving...whether you are done or not!"

"I am done Chote...But wait what happen to your coat?"

"Don't even ask one stupid girl bumped into me and threw ice cream at me..."

"Oh No...I hope that poor girl is fine"

"What?" Arnav asked.

"Nothing Chote that's okay let's go home."

During whole drive Arnav was furious...Anjali stayed quite making sure that her brother does not get mad at her. So she silently looked at her emails on her phone.

When they both reached home Arnav furiously climbed out of the car, literally pushed opened the car door and get into the RM Anjali followed him.

-------------
"Anjali Bitiya, How was the appointment with the Doctor? What did doctor say Chote?"

"I am perfectly fine, Nani. Doctor said I could go and attend the marriage."

"That's Good. Now Anjali can go right Chote?"

But Arnav didn't bother to hear anything, or answer her, he just marched from there angrily to his room.

"Anjali, what happened to him?"

"Nothing Nani by mistake I took him to the mall and there a girl bumped into him and spoiled his suit.

"Oh my G...I hope that girl is perfectly fine..."

"Yes, Nani," Anjali said nodding cutely.

Edited by InLuvWithASR - 9 years ago
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.
Loved arnav-khushi's first meeting.
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...
loved it...
loved arshi's first meeting...