The Bittersweets#6 - Always You Ch 25 link Pg 128 - Page 104

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by deeswarna

thank u too:))

well my days has been as my previous ones. lazy and lazy as im on holidays but its the last one today. how was urs?

mine was relaxing after sooo many days... i dunno whether you know it but my dad met with an accident few days ago.. so i have been acting as his full time nurse since last few days...  and you know how men are when they fell sick.. wheeewww... he acts like a 10 year old.. yeh nahi khana wo nahi peena.. meds nahi lena.. sona nahi hai.. ufff... 

i came back from his house yesterday.. so now my life is getting back to its normal self..😆😉
oh im sorry swati, hope he is feeling better and having u as a nurse he must get soon.
are i know how man can be ziddi when they are ill. my dad too is just like a kid during these times, few years back he had a major surgery.

so swati is it only u and ur husband? sorry for being nosy:)

oh im sorry swati, hope he is feeling better and having u as a nurse he must get soon.
are i know how man can be ziddi when they are ill. my dad too is just like a kid during these times, few years back he had a major surgery.

so swati is it only u and ur husband? sorry for being nosy:)

ohh he is good now.. that is why i am back to my place..

no no u r not being nosy... u can ask me anything sweets.. i ll tell u when the question would become too intimate... ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

i and my hubby live here alone... my in laws are in Haridwar and we have our jobs here in Delhi.. so its always a honeymoon... ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰

Hello My beautiful ladies!!!
Ah man, am I glad this week is over!!

Its the weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Time to relax, time to write, time to talk to you girls here...

I hope everyone's well...

Noor, how's your stuff coming along with the uni transcripts?  got all your signatures?

Swati, I take it that your dad's doing better??  Will I see you on the CC on sat/sunday?

and Deepa, I hope you're not too bored here...we're all in different time zones so it becomes somewhat difficult to meet all at once but we somehow manage...so tell me about Romania!!  I plan on writing a 'honeymoon' set in Romania...now I have someone who can give me all the details and education about it!  ðŸ˜‰

I hope to catch you guys tomorrow morning (which is Saturday evening/night for you guys)

till then,

Ciao my lovelies

Katie
Originally posted by swatim318

kyu pata karna hai tujhe??? shaadi kar rahi hai???😆yaa AY mein Arhi ki kara rahi hai??? coz Arhi are already married in BB and KAS...😉

achcha let me tell you how it happens in our culture...

After Var Mala, the bride and groom sit on the stage... it is just the relaxing time... which is basically the photo session time.. the most tiring time for the bridal couple... my cheeks started paining from soo much of smiling...😆

then comes the dinner part.. where the bride and groom proceed together.. after the dinner, bride goes to her room for some time while groom completes few more rituals at the mandap.. THEN the bride enters the mandap and fera ritual takes place...

well.. Remember.. i told u all this ONLY because you put Barun on Top (of me)..😆😆

Hahahahahahahha.hahhahahha...Swaati U naughty girl..😉
The last bit cracked me up...
Originally posted by swatim318

is it soo difficult to take out the transcript from Uni?? ohhh god..

know what... in my recruitment agency.. i have the jobs for freshers.. and for their documentation purpose after their selections, they need to have their final marksheets and provisional certificates.. NOW i know why they are always asking for more time..

and now I too have to take out the Transcripts from my Universities for my Canadian Visa... soo it is going to be a tedious job...😕

I can so feel their plight Swaati...
It is thaattt difficult...one day I went n have half of my work done but central library's net was not working so I didnt get stamp+sign from there...Next day I went again and get one or two other signatures done but for others,,Librarian's approval was required..I went to library n Their database was not accessible...whole day wasted..now Eid holidays...

i know how tedious and stressing it can be. they keep juggling u from one department to another. just keep calm and smile. u cant even get mad at them coz u ll be needing their help.

all the best swati. i thought u were in india

Yeah Dee I had to do that...😊
hello ladies.
swati: oh thats awesome so its on going honeymoon. but i guess u must be missing the parents as well. i miss mine so much. n thx for not minding my ques.

katie: no im definitely not getting bored and im looking forward to talk to u all soon. well u can ask me anything and anytime u want about romania. its a very beautiful country. its the country of the lengendary dracula

noori: eid mubarak dear. hope u enjoying the mutton! so hows the all university things going?
Right now Uni is off due to eid holidays which started yesterday...
Eid is on monday...
So i can resume Transcript-torture from next thurs/fri onwards...:D
In evening, When Katie would be here maybe we can try to finish off this thread..?? 😃