The Bittersweets#6 - Always You Ch 25 link Pg 128 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by swatim318

A rift already.. cool..
Bye girls πŸ˜†
Hey swati what are doing up this late??? 
Originally posted by anu1017

Omg Sindhu really that was the only reason you could think of??? Lol!!!

right?? and I'm so bad for saying this but...even if you kill him, you dont have to die a virgin...just saying.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by love_iqbal_khan

You were but more so in thread 5!πŸ˜ƒ

and dont worry...i feel you...I dont get to read what they talk about either...mostly its SIndu and Swati going through pages and pages of chatting...now they have Pia to give them company...we're the sidelined ones!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How's mother's day going?  Did you get your cereal breakfast??

Lol!! We should be given guest role on the thread!!! There one more younger kid she is a baby pia pie 
Some one to call all of you Di lol!!

It was good got tons of cards and love with cereal and went out for lunch, Arnav wanted to buy a gift apparently which my husband rail roaded him into not buying lol!! Thought is what that counts, I told him and he was like then I searched so much mommy online so are you happy about that?? Aww he was so cute!!!

How was your Mother's Day?? Maybe you answered that question on the previous thread but can you answer here as I will be lost in the sea of pages and pages of chat that might have happened there lol!!!
Originally posted by Arnav1Khushi

okay okay. I didnt pay attention.

Maybe you can give her what ever you were going yo put up and Sindhu can edit her post to add the member's list. How about that bachon???

Lol!! We should be given guest role on the thread!!! There one more younger kid she is a baby pia pie 
Some one to call all of you Di lol!!

It was good got tons of cards and love with cereal and went out for lunch, Arnav wanted to buy a gift apparently which my husband rail roaded him into not buying lol!! Thought is what that counts, I told him and he was like then I searched so much mommy online so are you happy about that?? Aww he was so cute!!!

How was your Mother's Day?? Maybe you answered that question on the previous thread but can you answer here as I will be lost in the sea of pages and pages of chat that might have happened there lol!!!

my sister (yeah right!!!) and I have taken over all the house chores and cooking for the day...my mom gets a complete day off...she's getting the royal treatment...she's taking full advantage of it too...so far she has requested like 3 different types of juices and snacksπŸ˜†

For breakfast/lunch/dinner...we're making all her fav dishes...and in about an hour, we're getting her a manicure/pedicure with the whole spa treatment intact.  We even got a Pandora bracelet for her this year since bracelets are her newest interest.πŸ˜ƒ
Welcome to the cc for Ekta's Ffs Pia!!! I am sure you will have fun chatting with us, more with S & S less me and Ekta lol!! 

lmfao...of all the reasons you could have given me...

its a plausible reason. I m back on IF

Maybe you can give her what ever you were going yo put up and Sindhu can edit her post to add the member's list. How about that bachon???

*Stubborn Katie Mode*  No!  I refuse!

Omg Sindhu really that was the only reason you could think of??? Lol!!!

at the moment   πŸ˜†

my sister (yeah right!!!) and I have taken over all the house chores and cooking for the day...my mom gets a complete day off...she's getting the royal treatment...she's taking full advantage of it too...so far she has requested like 3 different types of juices and snacksπŸ˜†

For breakfast/lunch/dinner...we're making all her fav dishes...and in about an hour, we're getting her a manicure/pedicure with the whole spa treatment intact.  We even got a Pandora bracelet for her this year since bracelets are her newest interest.πŸ˜ƒ

Aww I want to be your mom too dammit!! Where as I just get hugs and cheesy lines lol!!! I always wanted daughter for that reason alone!!! Your mom is so lucky!!!!

Hey why do you appear like you are offline??