Chat Clubs

The Bittersweets#6 - Always You Ch 25 link Pg 128 - Page 6

love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anu1017

Gussa Chodo K!!! Give her the list lol!! Why do I feel like I am between A&A ðŸ˜Š

after the accusations she has placed on me...definitely not, di!  Forget it!

She's most welcome to do what I had planned to but I'm not doing it anymore.  she killed my vibe.

@bold: that's sarcastic!!!
Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay got to go sweeties!!! Will try to come back later at night or else have a wonderful night!!

Ekta I am not sure if we will talk the whole next week, if we don't meet have wonderful week ahead!!! Will pm you if I think of something that we talked about in pm ðŸ˜Š Good luck in that front too!!

Sindhu love, you need to make up with saint now like I mean this minute, just put up a note that you are busy with studies on the ff and people will understand as he is the most important person in your life so this ff is not worth it!!! Just make and go out on a romantic date you guys can always sulkafter marriage   as that is going to happen anyway lol!!! ðŸ˜›

Swati where is the update dear?? Okay if you are working on twins project instead of update I am good ðŸ˜³

Pia pie are you on your summer vacation now?? Where are you from??what are you studying???

Have a fun week ladies as I have to go to work tomorrow not so happy lol!!!

Edited by anu1017 - 9 years ago

Okay got to go sweeties!!! Will try to come back later at night or else have a wonderful night!!

Ekta I am not sure if we will talk the whole next week, if we don't meet have wonderful week ahead!!! Will pm you if I think of something that we talked about in pm ðŸ˜Š Good luck in that front too!!

Sindhu love, you need to make up with saint now like I mean this minute, just put up a note that you are busy with studies on the ff and people will understand as he is the most important person in your life so this ff is not worth it!!! Just make and go out on a romantic date you guys can always sulkafter marriage   as that is going to happen anyway lol!!! ðŸ˜›

Swati where is the update dear?? Okay if you are working on twins project instead of update I am good ðŸ˜³

Pia pie are you on your summer vacation now?? Where are you from??what are you studying???

Have a fun week ladies as I have to go to work tomorrow not so happy lol!!!

Thank you Di!  and dont worry...Mika will keep you posted and so will I!😊

and I agree with you about Sindu making up with Arjun and putting up a note on the FF...but she's being stubborn and refuses to choose him over the FF...lol
Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 9 years ago
Alrighty.  I'm going to go for a run and then I'll work on KAS once I come back!
I probably won't be on the CC until tomorrow, so take care Ladies!  See you soon!
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Katie i m sorry. What do u want me to put up in my post. I will edit it. Sry once again 😛
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

after the accusations she has placed on me...definitely not, di! Forget it!

She's most welcome to do what I had planned to but I'm not doing it anymore. she killed my vibe.

tell me what i should do. Sorry. 😊
Oliver.Queen thumbnail

Aww stop calling saint all these names first ðŸ˜ƒ Ready or not you have to by July 6th!!!

Okay
Edited by Arnav1Khushi - 9 years ago
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Multiple post  Edited by Arnav1Khushi - 9 years ago
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

Uska gussa hum par kyun nikal rahi hai?!  >_>

Did I sound like an asshole? I wasn't reading the msgs properly. 
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
😉
Edited by Arnav1Khushi - 9 years ago