The Bittersweets#6 - Always You Ch 25 link Pg 128 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Good night. I did send a pm to everyone. If u guys didn't see it, please check it.
Originally posted by Arnav1Khushi

Good night. I did send a pm to everyone. If u guys didn't see it, please check it.

Sindhu saw the pm and saw your member description, that was really sweet!!! Aww I loved it,!!!!!
Originally posted by love_iqbal_khan

Night Di!

DI?? 😲

why am i suddenly your di??πŸ˜‰

Katie i m sorry. What do u want me to put up in my post. I will edit it. Sry once again πŸ˜›

Nothing, don't worry.

I'll post it in the next thread.
Originally posted by swatim318

DI?? 😲

why am i suddenly your di??πŸ˜‰

damn you and your partiality...SWATI.  happy?!  >_>
She did NOT just do the members list!!😲

Please tell me I'm imagining things and that she didn't just post that!!!😑
Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 9 years ago

Members List:
Katie/ Ekta (love_iqbal_khan):Well she doesn't need an into. Everyone knows her. But here goes. (P.S. I am not sucking up) A profound writer, the wittiest chatterbox possible here, capable of befriending just about anyone albeit easily. A warm and wonderful human being. A total Barun fanatic. Can talk about just anything under the sun. A good friend to have around and I am happy I met her through her ff's and got to know her. She is simply outstanding. 

Archana Di (anu1017): A classy, humble and intellect lady. Gives the best advices possible. Gotta love her for that. Easy to befriend and much easier to fall in love with. Sadly not single, a lucky guy has trapped her. πŸ˜ƒGives the lengthiest and honest answers to just about any query. If u need guidance about life, 'make her ur go-to person'.πŸ˜›

Swati (swatim318): An energetic, talkative and quite a prankster. Really a warm and soothing person to talk to. The other 'adviser' in the forum. An adorable wife, and a charming friend. And the best of all if she loves u, she will give u air kisses, and chummas, which are just too addicting to let go. Katie and me try to fight for these. And so far we have declared war all for Swati. Who's is she going to be? Will this thread at least give the answer? πŸ˜‰Stay tuned to find out!

Sindu (Arnav1Khushi): That's me. Ummm...IπŸ˜• am not sure what to write. It feels like I am complimenting or trying to put out only my good qualities, leaving out the worst. So let me move on. πŸ˜†

Pia (pia-loves-sarun): The newest addition to our four muskateer group. A really humble and sweet girl. Easy going and is really attentive. We hope to get to know u more and feel free to come here and pm any one of us if u see us online. We won't bite. lolπŸ˜‰

CAUTION: Now I hope u remain with ur sanity as all the others and me are capable of ruining it. Brace urself. This thread and the upcoming, would have some of the weirdest convos. I guess some of the stupidest convos, courtesy me. The others talk mostly sane...sometimes...the keyword here is sometimes. So beware. Come and rant about ur life and we are all ears.  

Sorry for screwing up ur posts Katie!

Dislike!!!  Bas!!
I'm off to sleep.  and no one's here so...Good Night Nobody!
My parting words of wisdom:

"I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else."  -- Dolly Parton
Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 9 years ago

Members List:
Katie/ Ekta (love_iqbal_khan):Well she doesn't need an into. Everyone knows her. But here goes. (P.S. I am not sucking up) A profound writer, the wittiest chatterbox possible here, capable of befriending just about anyone albeit easily. A warm and wonderful human being. A total Barun fanatic. Can talk about just anything under the sun. A good friend to have around and I am happy I met her through her ff's and got to know her. She is simply outstanding. 

Archana Di (anu1017): A classy, humble and intellect lady. Gives the best advices possible. Gotta love her for that. Easy to befriend and much easier to fall in love with. Sadly not single, a lucky guy has trapped her. πŸ˜ƒGives the lengthiest and honest answers to just about any query. If u need guidance about life, 'make her ur go-to person'.πŸ˜›

Swati (swatim318): An energetic, talkative and quite a prankster. Really a warm and soothing person to talk to. The other 'adviser' in the forum. An adorable wife, and a charming friend. And the best of all if she loves u, she will give u air kisses, and chummas, which are just too addicting to let go. Katie and me try to fight for these. And so far we have declared war all for Swati. Who's is she going to be? Will this thread at least give the answer? πŸ˜‰Stay tuned to find out!

Sindu (Arnav1Khushi): That's me. Ummm...IπŸ˜• am not sure what to write. It feels like I am complimenting or trying to put out only my good qualities, leaving out the worst. So let me move on. πŸ˜†

Pia (pia-loves-sarun): The newest addition to our four muskateer group. A really humble and sweet girl. Easy going and is really attentive. We hope to get to know u more and feel free to come here and pm any one of us if u see us online. We won't bite. lolπŸ˜‰

CAUTION: Now I hope u remain with ur sanity as all the others and me are capable of ruining it. Brace urself. This thread and the upcoming, would have some of the weirdest convos. I guess some of the stupidest convos, courtesy me. The others talk mostly sane...sometimes...the keyword here is sometimes. So beware. Come and rant about ur life and we are all ears.  

Sorry for screwing up ur posts Katie!

πŸ€—
how sweet of u di :)  πŸ€— 
Originally posted by love_iqbal_khan

I'm off to sleep.  and no one's here so...Good Night Nobody!
My parting words of wisdom:

"I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else."  -- Dolly Parton

good night.. sleep well😊