Qubool Hai

#2-AsYa FF: BITFSBH-Part 30 on Page 114 on 5th Nov- PMs Later :)

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Burning In The Fire Set By Himself
Guys, this is the 2nd Thread for my AsYa FF 'Burning In The Fire Set By Himself'😊. I hv completed 15 parts in 1st Thread. Now, Part 16 will be the 1st update in Thread 2. Hope you all like itπŸ˜ƒ.

Thread 1 Link

Thread 2 Link

New Character

Part 16(A)

Part 16(B)

Part 17(A)

Part 17(B)

Part 18

Poll 2

New Character

Promo 6

Promo 7

Part 19(A)

Part 19(B)

Part 20(A)

Part 20(B)

Part 21(A)

Part 21(B)

New Characters

Part 22(A)

Part 22(B)

Promo 8

Part 23(A)

Part 23(B)

Part 24(A)

Part 24(B)

Part 25(A)
Part 25(B)

Part 26

Part 27

Promo 9

Part 28(A)

Promo 10

Part 28(B)

Part 29

Part 30

Thread 3 Link

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

New Character
Kajal Sharma(Akansha Kapil)

Kajal is a 20 year old girl who works as a model along wid studying in 3rd year in college. She even modelled for Zoya's designs. She was Tanveer n Imraan's junior in college by 2 years. Tanveer n Imraan had ruined her life n troubled her a lot. Zoya who gets to know abt Kajal decides to help her to get justice. Kajal too decides to help Zoya in her fight.

(Akansha Kapil is also known as Neha Kataria in Paanch on Channel V)

Part 16(A)

Ayaan meets Asad @ their adda.

"I can't believe Ayaan dat Haseena Bi has returned all d things in half an hour," said Asad in an amazed tone.

"Yaa bhaijaan, Haseena Bi was so shocked n scared while reading d messages," said Ayaan wid a laugh.

"Wonder who is dat mystery woman?" asked Asad in wonder, "She is so cunning like Zoya."

"Bhaijaan, I tried to catch her but she stomped on my foot n pushed me. D way she stomped on my foot reminded me of Zoya doing dat to me @ d cafe," replied Ayaan.

"So, ur were not able to catch her," said Asad.

"Bhaijaan, she was too strong for a girl but I managed to get her bracelet which got in my hand wen she pulled her hand away 4m my han d," said Ayaan showing him d bracelet.

Asad gets shocked seeing d bracelet.

"I think I saw someone wearing d similar bracelet," said Asad lukn shocked.

Scene shifts to d dark room. D mystery woman still in hood over her face throws water @ Tanveer's face. Tanveer opens her eyes n finds herself tied up on a chair in a dark room where hardly anything is seen clearly. She cud not see d face of d person as d room was dark. D room was d same room where MW played dart on d dartboard. D dartboard was hung on d wall where Haseena n Tanveer's faces were stuck wid d darts.

"Who r u?" asked Tanveer wid fear.

"D same girl whom u humiliated in d whole college, Tanveer Beg," replied d mystery woman.

"Kajal Sharma," said Tanveer shockingly.

"Yes, Kajal Sharma," said d mystery woman, "U ragged me a lot being a senior, "U even started ur fashion designing business wid my money which u asked 4m me as a blackmail."

"Let me go," screamed Tanveer.

"No use of screaming, Tanveer," said MW wid a laugh, "No one can hear u as d room is sound-proofed. Now, I vl take revenge for everything. Welcome To Hell, Tanveer Beg."

Tanveer got scared. MW got up 4m there n before going, she pressed a button on d wall n there was light in d room. MW went out of d room which led into a passage. After passage, it had a door. MW opened d door n came in a room. She turned n saw d closet 4m which she came into a room. It was not a normal closet but a built-in-wall closet. D closet actually led to d secret passage. She presses some numbers to lock d door.

D mystery woman then lifts her hood to reveal herself as none other than Zoya. She removes her black jacket revealing her red sleeveless t-shirt n blue jeans. Zoya smirks n laughs heartily. She then sits on a net swing which is hung in d room.

"Tanveer, now I vl not let u live in peace," said Zoya wid a laugh.

"For u, I am Kajal Sharma but I am none other than Zoya Farooqui. U vl pay for all ur crimes including wat all u did to d real Kajal Sharma," said Zoya in a sinister tone.

Scene shifts to AsYaan.

"Bhaijaan, dat mystery woman reminds u of Zoya but she can't be Zoya cuz Zoya told u to move on n marry Tanveer," said Ayaan.

"Ayaan, 2day I sud tell Zoya all d truth abt Tanveer. I know she is very angry wid me but she vl hv to listen to me. She must be also alone @ home," said Asad.

"How vl u go to her house, bhaijaan?" asked Ayaan, "She vl punch u n not let u in."

"I vl enter 4m her bedroom window," replied Asad.

Ayaan starts laughing @ Asad's reply.

"Bhaijaan, u r following my footsteps. Zoya is going to get shock," said Ayaan wid a laugh.

"I hv no other choice, Ayaan," said Asad.

Just then, Asad gets a call 4m MW. Asad keeps it on d speaker. Zoya has another cell 4m which she calls them.

"U know wat, AAK? AAK 2.0 tried to catch me but he failed to do so," said MW wid a laugh.

"Listen, u Karizma riding mystery woman. I and bhaijaan r human beings. Not cell phone models dat u r calling us AAK n AAK 2.0," said Ayaan in an amusing voice.

Zoya is enjoying herself on d swing while talking to Asad n Ayaan.

"Ayaan is so funny," thinks Zoya amusingly.

"AAK 2.0, u r so funny," said Zoya wid a laugh, "U got my bracelet but u n AAK vl not find me thru dis bracelet cuz dis type of bracelet is worn by many girls. I hv one more like dat."

AsYaan r puzzled.

"Y u hv called me now?" asked Asad.

"To give u good news," replied Zoya.

"Which good news?" asked Asad.

"I hv kidnapped Tanveer," replied Zoya.

AsYann r shocked.

"Wat?" asked Asad shockingly, "Y u kidnapped Tanveer?"

"AAK, u sud be very happy dat d bitch vl not irritate anymore u wid her touching u. Remember, wat she did to u @ ur pool? Dis bitch has to pay for her all d crimes. If both of u get to know everything abt her then u vl be very shocked," replied Zoya.

"But Tanveer is pregnant," said Asad.

"U r so worried for ur ex-childhood friend, AAK," said Zoya, "Well, I am not a heartless woman. I vl take care of her health n food. She is lucky dat she is pregnant otherwise I wud hv tortured her very much n wud hv starved her for half of d day."

"Wat has she done dat v vl be very shocked?" asked Ayaan.

"I vl tell wen d time comes. Till then, try to find me," replied Zoya, "One more thing, if anyone asks abt Tanveer tell dat she left for Kanpur. Rest, I vl take care.

"Till how long u vl keep Tanveer as hostage?" asked Asad.

"2-3 days," replied Zoya wid a laugh, "After dat, v vl expose her, Imraan n dat Teddy Bear Haseena Bi. Dat Hippo Hippo Haseena Bi may be hvng a tough time returning all d things to Ayaan's family. AAK, u sud hv seen her shocked n scared face which AAK 2.0 saw."

Asad gets shocked hearing d word 'Teddy Bear' n 'Hippo'. Zoya realized dat she said Haseena Bi's nicknames given by her by mistake dat Asad knows.

"AAK, AAK 2.0, r u both there?" asked Zoya.

"Yes," replied AsYaan 2gthr.

"Well, talk to u both later," said Zoya n hung up.

"Ayaan, d names she called Haseena Bi were also called by Zoya. Its really getn strange," said Asad shockingly.

"Bhaijaan, even I am hvng doubt on Zoya but if Zoya kidnapped Tanveer then y she told to u marry her?" asked Ayaan in wonder.

"Dats wat I am thinking," replied Asad, "But its not confirmed dat its Zoya."

Asad tried to find MW's phone number but it was highly secured. He also tried to track d location of d caller but in vain. MW has secured her cell no dat none cud reach her.

"Ayaan, she has highly secured her cell so I can't find abt her," said Asad.

"Bhaijaan, u told me dat even Zoya is expert in these kind of things," said Ayaan.

"Its getn so much confusing," said Asad.

Scene shifts to Zoya in her bedroom. She has changed into black tank top n blue track pants. Zoya sees d 2nd video of Tanveer n Imraan dat she tuk of them @ d mall. Tears start cumn in her eyes wen Tanveer reveals to Imraan dat Asad fell in love wid Zoya which she saw teln himself in his room. She recalls Asad teln her dat he has some proofs against Tanveer. She recalls Asad lukn @ her @ d bazaar while walking wid Tanveer n how Tanveer tuk him somewhere else. She recalls how she saw 4m outside Asad's window dat he was upset for her teln him to marry Tanveer n how he wants her, Najma n his ammi back. She recalls how Asad sadly asked Ayaan whether Zoya moved on. She recalls how Asad wished Zoya to be wid him wen Imraan, Tanveer n Haseena left d godown. She recalls how he was sadly teln to Ayaan abt their over d bike. She recalls how Asad sadly said to Ayaan dat those days were very painful to remember. Zoya breaks down crying.

"I can't believe Asad dat u fell in love wid someone dat also wid me. I thought dat a man like u can never fall in love but u proved me wrong by truly getn changed," said Zoya.

Mitwa' sad female version plays in d bg as Zoya keeps on crying.

"I always said dat I don't believe in love but Asad proved me wrong. I am falling in love wid Asad. He has really changed. But sud I accept Asad or step back due to my past? Will Asad accept me after knowing d past abt me dat he don't know?" asked Zoya while crying.

Scene shifts to Asad in his room. He is going thru Zoya's pics on FB on his laptop as he is missing her. He sees dat in some photos Zoya is wearing d same bracelet Ayaan showed him. He recalls how d mystery woman is helping him all d time. He then recalls how Zoya was present in d mall n in d bazaar wen d mystery woman was also around. He recalls Zoya hvng d same bike as d mystery woman. He then recalls d mystery calling Haseena as Teddy Bear n Hippo. Asad wonders whether d mystery woman is really Zoya or its his misconception of thinking d same. He decides to meet Zoya @ her house to tell her Tanveer's truth n then he can find whether Zoya is d mystery woman. If Zoya is d mystery woman, Asad knows Zoya vl not harm Tanveer very badly as she is pregnant.

"Wat if Zoya is really dat girl?" asked Asad to himself, "All d clues r pointing 2wards her."

Scene shifts to Zoya seeing a footage on her I-Pad wid a smirk on her face. D footage has Tanveer tied in d secret room but its not dark there. Tanveer is very scared n Zoya enjoys dat. Zoya recalls how she turns on or off d light as she enters or exits dat room. She has put a CCTV in dat room so she cud pay attention to wats happening in dat room. She then shuts down her I-Pad n sets alarm clock of after 1 hour on her cell. She then lies on d bed.

Scene shifts to Asad's room. He gets a call 4m Ayaan.

"Hello," said Asad.

"R u really going to Zoya's house?" asked Ayaan.

"Yes, I hv to tell her abt Tanveer," replied Asad.

"My good luck is wid u as u r going to ur female Jackie Chan's house," said Ayaan wid a laugh, "U vl be visiting ur sasural for the 1st time dat also thru ur wife's bedroom window."

"Ayaan, don't scare me," said Asad wid shock.

"Okay bhaijaan, take care," said Ayaan n hung up.

Scene shifts to Asad entering Zoya's bedroom thru her window. He sees Zoya sleeping on her bed. He goes near her bed n sees her lukn more beautiful n angelic while sleeping. He gets mesmerized by her seeing her sleeping. He smiles lukn @ her face.

After some time, d alarm goes off. Asad panics n hides behind her couch. Zoya gets up 4m d bed. She shuts d alarm 4m buzzing more n brushes her hair wid her hand.

"Can't u go off a little late, Mr. Alarm?" scolded Zoya, "Now, I hv to arrange food for someone who I hate very much."

Asad is amused wid Zoya scolding her but y she said dat she hv to arrange food for someone she hate very much? Zoya goes in d kitchen. Asad comes out of his hiding n decides to follow Zoya in d kitchen.  She drinks some water 4m d fridge. She then removes some fruit salad 4m d fridge n gets some on a plate. She even removes some tamarind 4m a container n keeps it in a bowl. She places d bowl @ d side of d plate. She then pours water in a glass. Zoya then walks inside d room where dat closet is. She wears d hood jacket wid d hood over her face. Asad gets puzzled recalling d mystery woman wearing d similar jacket. She then walks to d closet n opens d doors of d closet which has some shelfs. She then presses some number @ d end of d closet. D closet opens automatically wid d closet splitting into half along wid d shelfs n sliding inside d wall to get open. To Asad's amazement, it opens into a passage. Zoya goes inside n Asad follows her. Zoya goes forward n Asad curiously follows her. It leads to a room. Zoya goes inside. Asad is shocked to find Tanveer tied to d chair. He also sees a dartboard on d wall where Haseena n Tanveer's face r stuck wid d darts. Tanveer gets scared as MW enters d room.

"So, Zoya is d mystery woman," thinks Asad shockingly n hides behind d room's wall.

Zoya goes near Tanveer n keeps d food on a table.

"Hey Tanveer, hv some food," said Zoya in a changed voice of d mystery woman.

"Let me go, Kajal Sharma," screamed Tanveer.

"Tanveer, I already told u dat dis room is sound-proofed so no one vl hear ur scream," said Zoya wid a laugh.

"If Jammy gets to know dat u hv kidnapped me then he vl not leave u," said Tanveer angrily.

Zoya laughs heartily n says, "Neither jam nor butter vl come to save u, Tanveer. U know wat? Asad hates u very much. He got to know abt ur real face. I told him many things abt u dat how u troubled him n his wife Zoya. He knows dat I hv kidnapped u."

Tanveer gets shocked.

"U bitch, Kajal," yelled Tanveer angrily.

Zoya slaps her hard across d face.

"Its u who is a bitch not me," said Zoya angrily grabbing her hair n pulling it down hard.

Tanveer screams in pain.

"Kajal, plz leave my hair," pleads Tanveer.

"U r feeling pain, Tanveer," taunted Zoya, "U always loved to see others in pain na."

"Quietly hv ur food otherwise I vl trouble u more," threatened Zoya leaving her hair.

Asad gets shocked @ wat Zoya is doing wid Tanveer.

"Y Zoya is doing all dis n y she is using her name as Kajal Sharma?" thinks Asad.

Zoya started feeding Tanveer wid her hands n Tanveer began eating widout protesting due to fear. Zoya finished feeding her after some time. Asad was shockingly watching dat. 

"See u later, Tanveer," said Zoya wid an evil smile n laughed like a maniac.

Zoya got up to go leaving scared Tanveer behind. Before Zoya cud come out of d room n see him, Asad left d room n d passage n hid in d room dat has secret closet. Zoya comes after some time 4m d closet n locks it by pressing d numbers. Asad leaves d room as Zoya is locking d closet. Zoya then removes her jacket n keeps it on a table. She then comes back to her bedroom n is shocked to see Asad resting on her bed wid a smile on his face.

"Asad, wat r u doing here n how u came inside?" asked Zoya annoyingly.

"I came 4m d window, Zoya. I never knew dat my wife has also d hobby of playing Khul Ja Sim Sim," said Asad wid a smirk, "Won't u show ur husband d whole house?"

Zoya gets shocked @ Asad's reply n question while Asad smirks @ her.

"Asad, wat r u saying?" asked Zoya, "I am not able to understand."

Asad gets up 4m d bed n stands before her wid a smirk on his face while Zoya is shocked.

"I got some doubts on u but I am confirmed dat u r only d mystery woman," said Asad wid a smirk while circling her, "U r so intelligent, Zoya. U walk around like a mystery woman helping a person n making ur enemies miserable. And, u r saying dat u r not able to understand wat I am trying to say. 1st u threatened Haseena Bi to return all d things to Ayaan's family n now u kidnapped Tanveer. My wife is really very talented."
Asad stands before her n smirks @ her.

"So, u came here to confirm whether I am dat mystery woman. Now, go n tell everyone dat I am a kidnapper who kidnapped Tanveer," said Zoya n turned around to go 4m her room.

As she was abt to leave her room, Asad holds her hand n turns her around to face him. Zoya gets shocked. She sees Asad's face has softened n he is not smirking.

"My main motive of cumn here was to show u d proofs I gathered against Tanveer to prove myself innocent dat I did not tampered wid ur dress n I did not betrayed u by sleeping wid Tanveer. Confirming dat whether u r the mystery woman was added later to my motive of cumn here. And I am not going to tell abt u to anyone," said Asad in a soft tone.

Asad left Zoya's hand. Zoya was shocked by wat Asad said.

Like for PMs😊

Part 16(B)

"Why Asad?" asked Zoya, "U now hv a very strong proof against me to prove to everyone dat I am such a bad person."
"Enough Zoya, I don't hv any hatred against u. I was such an idiot to hate a sweet n kind-hearted person like u," replied Asad firmly, "Now, come n see d proof."

Zoya's face softened n she sat on her bed. Asad sat beside her.

"Open ur I-Pad, plz," said Asad.

Zoya unlocks her I-Pad. Asad inserts a pendrive in her I-Pad. He starts showing Zoya all d pictures n videos he has taken. Zoya is shocked as well as angry seeing dat.

"Asad, how u tolerated her in ur house after getn so much proofs?" asked Zoya.

"Its u, Zoya who told me to wait for sometime till v get to know abt their plan," replied Asad, "Thanks Zoya for helping me so much all these time as a mystery woman."
"No need to thank me, Asad," said Zoya, "Its u who started all dis. U were d 1st one to doubt on Tanveer. U were really guily for wat u all did to me. U started seeing d real diffenrences between me n Tanveer. Many times, u supported me over ur own childhood friend Tanveer who used to praise so much n always compare me wid her. U got doubt dat Tanveer tampered wid my dress n put d blame on u. U even told her to leave d house but she played a cheap trick on u which she planned to play after some time. She tuk advantage of our earlier hatred n easily made me go against u cuz she cud not make u go against me. I can't believe dat u never listened to her nonsense n went against me after realizing ur mistake. I am sorry Asad for thinking u dat u publicly humiliated me n slept wid Tanveer."

"Zoya, u did not need to say sorry to me. Its cuz my earlier nature n ideologies dat so much happened n u did not trusted me. It was me who had a stupid wish abt d type of girl I want. It was me who tore ur dress n to improve my mistake I followed Tanveer's idea. And Tanveer tuk wrong advantage of dat. If I had not been such an idiot my whole life then all dis wud not hv happened. How u came to know abt Tanveer's real face?" asked Asad.

"In d mall, u tried to tell me n I did not believed u thinking dat u r trying to put all d blame on Tanveer to save urself. But wen I went out of d mall wid Najma, I came to know d truth n realized dat u were saying right abt Tanveer. I saw 2 people in burqa who were none other than Tanveer n Imraan," replied Zoya.

"Wat happened then?" asked Asad.

"Wait, I vl tell u," replied Zoya.

-----Flashback-----

Zoya n Najma comes to d car parking outside d mall. Zoya's eyes fell on 2 persons cumn out 4m d car in burqa. They lift their veils a little while lukn around(audience r not able to see their face as they r lukn around). They put back their burqas down n enter inside d mall. Zoya was shocked to see Tanveer wid Imraan n also both of them in burqa.

"Tamatar, u go inside d car. I vl come after some time," said Zoya.

Najma went inside d car. Zoya covers her face wid a blue scarf n starts following both of them.starts following them. Tanveer n Imraan entered d ladies washroom n Zoya follows them there. Zoya is shocked wid their intimate act n wat they all were talking. She records everything on her cell. They come out of d washroom after sometime n goes to d balcony of d 1st floor n talk sumthn. Zoya follows them there too n records their convo on her cell. After some time, Zoya saw Tanveer n Imraan leaving in Imraan's car.

"Ya Allah, they r so cheap. I misunderstood Asad. He has really changed n did not pretended to become my friend. Its not time to talk to him cuz so much happened. But I vl face him wen d proper time comes. Till now, I hv to think of some way to contact him. I vl not let Tanveer n Imraan to play games wid Asad," said Zoya n went in her car.

-----Flashback Ends-----

Asad is shocked as he hears wat Zoya said.

"Asad, I always hated u for ur cheap mentality n for all ur behaviour 2wards me. I always insulted u to hurt u. I wanted to see u suffering. But I never wished these bad things to happen wid u. Tanveer has got u blamed for tampering wid my dress n sleeping wid her. I really did not wanted to see u in pain due to these reasons," said Zoya.

"I know, Zoya dat u can never wish such cheap things for me," said Asad.

"Asad, I can't believe dat u fell in love wid me, a modern NRI who western clothes n is a fashion designer. But v can't be 2gthr cuz I don't believe in love," said Zoya.

Asad is hurt as he said dat.

"Cuz of ur real parents u can't run away 4m falling in love, Zoya. Luk @ ur adoptive parents n ur aapi-jiju, Zoya. Haven't they truly fall in love? Then y can't u, Zoya?" asked Asad, "U always believed in love n wanted to fall in love like ur adoptive parents n ur aapi-jiju but u were too scared to fall in love cuz of ur real parents. But u can fall in love now, Zoya?"

Zoya lukd away n replied, "Its easy to say dat, Asad. I expected twice to fall in love-1st wid Akram n then u but not anymore. Akram showed his real face. As for u, I thought dat since u r phuphi's son u vl change one day. I thought dat v vl became friends n since v both hv troubled pasts v can fall in love one day. I thought u vl accept me as I am. But u always proved me wrong. U hardly know anything abt me. I hv not told u my entire past. If u get to know abt dat then u vl not even talk wid me. I don't want to be a fool to think of falling in love again."

Hurt is seen on Zoya's face as she said dat. Asad was shocked. He understood wat she talking abt. He turned her face 2wards him which was still lukn very hurt.

"I am not d old Asad anymore, Zoya. I don't care abt ur past. I only care abt u. I still love u, Zoya whoever u r. After u left d house wid after ur outburst n filed for divorce, I was never able to live in peace even for a single day. I always regretted for my mistakes. I even feel ashamed of disappointing my ammi n Najma who always wanted me to change. But I always thought my ego n stupid ideologies. As for ur truth, Zoya. I know everything. I heard ammi n Najma talking abt it. I am feeling so ashamed dat due to my nature, u did not told me anything abt abt u for d fear of getn wrongly judged n insulted by me. But now, I vl not repeat my mistakes by hating u for dis reason," said Asad in a hurtful voice.

Zoya was shocked by wat all Asad said. She luks softly @ Asad.

"Asad, u r still ready to accept me?" asked Zoya shockingly.

"Yes Zoya, I still accept u. I can't do any more foolishness. After u went away, I realized wat I lost. I miss u a lot, Zoya. I love you, Zoya," replied Asad in a soft tone.

Zoya hugged Asad tightly n had tears in her eyes.

"I love u too, Asad," said Zoya in a soft tone.

Asad smiled n hugged her back. 'Mitwa' romantic version started playing in d bg as they hugged each other dat started wid d tune 'Oh ho ho ho, oh ho ho ho, oh ho ho ho ho'.

They broke d hug n Asad wiped her tears.

"I wud hv fallen in love wid u, Asad even before seeing d mall video but Tanveer played cheap tricks to break our friendship. Wen I got to know her truth I was shocked more than u, Asad. I n Najma did not liked Tanveer. But u were her childhood friend. How cud she frame her own childhood friend for her selfish motives? She humiliated me publicly. She even molested u after drugging u which is so painful to imagine, Asad," said Zoya.

"Zoya, now Tanveer can never come between us. She is a characterless woman who can stoop low to get wat she wants. I can't believe dat I was so regressive n judgemental who even judged people by their clothes. After u filed for divorce, I started missing u n started realizing how I hurt everyone wid my nature n attitude," said Asad hurtfully.

"Asad, u may truly realized ur mistake n fallen in love wid me long back. Dats y, Tanveer is not able to destroy u completely. And also, u got me back wid us loving each other. U started doubting her forgetting her being ur friend. U always supported me over her. U got to know more abt Tanveer's truth even if its 4m me. U did not became like ur abbu who betrayed his wife for another woman. Wen I came to know Tanveer's real face n her boyfriend being Imraan, I cud hv hurt u by not saying d truth. But its not in my character to do all dis especially to someone who don't deserve dis. If I had not told u then I wud hv become a criminal like my real abbu who wud love to see getn an innocent suffer very badly. My adoptive ammi n abbu loved me a lot n always made I did not become like my real abbu. My abbu married ammi for her money while being in love wid another woman. In d same way, Tanveer wanted to marry u for ur money while being in love wid Imraan n Imraan wanted to marry Nikhat for her money while being in love wid Tanveer. I know how it feels like to be stuck in an unwanted marriage n I experienced it twice wid Akram n u. I did not got married to Akram but still I found him wrong n refused to marry him. And if I did not told u anything abt Tanveer n Imraan then there wud hv been no difference between n Tanveer. I am not like Tanveer, Asad," said Zoya.

"U can never be like Tanveer, Zoya. In d past, I hurt u by teln u to learn 4m Tanveer n be like her but I can't even imagine u to be like her. Dat girl even used namaaz as lie to do cheap things wid Imraan in my own house," said Asad teln her abt d cheap incident.

Zoya got disgusted as well as angry.

"Ya Allah, she did not even spared Khuda n namaaz," said Zoya angrily, "She did not even thought once before carrying those cheap activities wid Imraan for many days in ur own house using namaaz as a lie."

"Zoya, I need to convince ur appi-jiju for u," said Asad.

"Asad, they know everything," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Wat?" asked Asad shockingly.

"Yes Asad, they know everything 4m d mall video till now. They r also thinking dat u hv really changed. They supported me to act as a mystery woman cuz they don't want me to become like my real abbu. They were very impressed wid u for ur changes. They even want me to reunite wid u if u accept me wid my whole truth of my past. Wateva I was doing as a mystery woman, aapi n jiju knew everything abt it," replied Zoya wid a smile.

Asad smiled happily.

"I can't believe it, Zoya," said Asad wid a smile.

"They also felt very bad for u cuz of wat all Tanveer did to u," said Zoya.

"Then y did u told yesterday to forget u n marry Tanveer?" asked Asad.

Zoya laughed heartily while Asad got shocked.

"Come in d kitchen. I vl tell u while drinking coffee," replied Zoya wid a smile.

They went to d kitchen. Zoya made made black n bitter coffee for her n Asad. She came n sat before Asad @ d dining table. Asad tuk a sip of his coffee n found it bitter.

"Asad, wat I told u yesterday was just a plan," said Zoya, "I wanted to see how Tanveer vl react wid me saying dis. She was too happy. I only wanted to fool her to make her think dat u I am out of ur n her life. I wanted to make her believe dat I left u forever but I never left u, Asad. Most of d times, I was always around u in d form of a mystery woman. There was one more reason to do dat reason. I know dat u vl somehow start hvng doubt dat I am only d mystery woman so wid dis drama u cud get confused into thinking dat if I am a mystery woman then y I want u to marry Tanveer. I always thought to tell u everything wen d time comes but then I decided to play game wid u n Ayaan to find abt me. I was d one who blackmailed Haseena to return everything to Ayaan's family cuz dowry is wrong. Even though u always hated me n indirectly supported Nikhat's dowry but u never asked any dowry 4m me. I kidnapped Tanveer so dat I sud trouble her for wat all she did wid everyone. I also wanted to protect u 4m Tanveer cuz I love u, Asad. I knew u felt very bad n disgusted weneva Tanveer touched u in any way. So, I wanted to keep her away 4m u so dat u don't hv to tolerate her. I can't let a molester to be near u, Asad."

Asad felt so amazed n his face turned soft. He recalled Zoya as a mystery woman teln him dat Tanveer vl irritate him anymore wid her touching as she kidnapped her. He cud not believe dat Zoya too loved him so much n went to such lengths to protect him.

Asad sat next to Zoya's chair n hugged her tightly wid tears falling 4m his eyes.

"Zoya, plz forgive me for my earlier mistakes. I always thought u wrong n judged by ur clothes n lifestyle but after my ammi, no one has done so much for me. I don't deserve such a nice girl like u, Zoya," said Asad wid tears in his eyes while hugging Asad.

Zoya hugged him back.

"Don't say like dis, Asad. U deserve me. U did a lot to win me back. U started thinking properly n started doubting Tanveer. Even after phuphi send me home, u were very determined to prove urself innocent n win my respect, trust n love for u," said Zoya.

They broke their hug. Zoya was abt to take a sip of her coffee but he caught her hand.

"Zoya, plz stop drinking bitter coffee. Wen u started drinking bitter coffee, I realized how I always drank bitter coffee. Then I started drinking black coffee wid sugar. I even drink tea n coffee wid milk by potting sugar in them," said Asad wid a smile.

Zoya smiled back n puts sugar in both their cups. They then started drinking their coffee.

"Zoya, who is Kajal Sharma?" asked Asad.

"Kajal Sharma is my 20 year old model who even modelled for my designs. He was in d same college as Tanveer n Imraan. Tanveer n Imraan troubled her very much n ragged her very badly. One day, I n some of d models including Kajal were @ a cafe. There, Kajal saw Tanveer n Imraan n got very scared. It was d same day I MMSed u 2 videos," replied Zoya.

-----Flashback-----

Zoya n some models sitting @ a table @ d cafe. Zoya is a light blue shirt n black jeans. Just then, Tanveer n Imraan entered d cafe. One of d models Kajal Sharma got scared as she saw them. She started shivering. Zoya got worried n figured out dat she is scared on seeing Tanveer n Imraan. Zoya found sumthn wrong wid Kajal n decided to find d reason.

"Friends, v vl go to another cafe. Kajal is not feeling well here," said Zoya.

D models agreed. After they all had food, they decided to go to their home but Zoya stopped Kajal 4m going home.

"Kajal, I am cumn to ur home. Y u got scared on seeing d fashion designer Tanveer n dat guy wid her?" asked Zoya.

Kajal got scared n cud not reply anything.

"Kajal, don't be afraid. Tell me once v reach ur home," said Zoya.

"Okay Mam," said Kajal.

Zoya n Kajal reached Kajal's home in Zoya's car. Kajal brought water for her n Zoya.

"Kajal, now tell me everything," said Zoya.

"Mam, Tanveer was my 1 year senior in d college. My parents r rich. I was in 1st year while Tanveer n dat guy were in 3rd year. Dat guy is Imraan, Tanveer's boyfriend. One day, Imraan proposed me. I was innocent n accepted his proposal. He then started asking money 4m me many times giving some reasons n I always gave him cuz I loved him. One day, I saw Imraan  n a girl 4m his class Tanveer kissing near  d stairs. I got angry n charged 2wards them. I slapped both Imraan n Tanveer. They got very angry. Then, Imraan revealed dat he never loved me. He only pretended to love me for my money. They then beat me very badly n tore my t-shirt n jeans leaving me only in my undergarments. Imraan then started recording me. I pleaded them to help me but they only laughed. They showed me d recording n laughed @ me. They then tied me to a pole on d college ground for everyone to see. They threatened me dat if I told anyone abt them or complained abt them then they vl put d video of me on d internet. After dat, they wud ask money 4m me weneva they want by threatening to put my video on d net. They used to insult, bully n rag me weneva they want. Once my parents complained to d police but Imraan's mother Haseena Bi' turned d situation n branded me as characterless n puts d blame on me for trying to trap Imraan n even told dat I recorded my own video. D policed believed her. Then Haseena Bi tuk a lot of money 4m me n my parents threatening them to put my video on net n to humiliate us in d society. After my 1st year, v shifted here in Bhopal. I am in my 3rd year n I do modelling along wid my studies. Tanveer, Imraan n Haseena Bi ruined our life," said Kajal while crying.

Zoya felt bad n kept a hand on her shoulder. She hugged her to comfort her.

"Kajal, I can get u justice but for dat u vl hv to help me in a fight," said Zoya.

"Which fight, Mam?" asked Kajal.

Zoya tells her everything 4m revealing dat she is Asad Ahmed Khan's wife to everything abt Tanveer n Imraan creating problems in their life. Kajal felt bad @ wat Zoya said.

"Mam, I am ready to help u in ur fight," said Kajal.

"Kajal, don't tell my secret to anyone dat I am married or anything wat I said. U need to tell me many things so dat I can help u. If v both get 2gthr then v vl surely defeat Tanveer, Imraan n Haseena," said Zoya, "Tanveer has even molested my husband."

"Mam, I vl not tell anyone abt u," said Kajal wid a smile.

-----Flashback Ends-----

Asad is shocked n angry as Zoya tells him everything.

"These 3 people r criminals," said Asad angrily.

"Dats y, I acted as Kajal while being a mystery woman," said Zoya.

"Zoya, now I n Ayaan r also wid u n Kajal," said Asad wid a smile.

Precap: #Asad n Zoya hv pizza n diet coke on d dinining table.

#Asad n Zoya talk to each other for some time n then sleep on d same bed next to each other (They just sleep to each other in a normal way not anything more than dat).

#In d evening, Zoya shows Asad d whole house. He is shocked to see some more secret rooms along wid basements n trap doors in her house. Ayaan calls him asking him wat happened. Asad replies amusingly dat his wife has kidnapped Tanveer in a secret room in her house n is showing him secret rooms, basements n trapdoors in her house. Ayaan is shocked @ wat Asad's reply.

#Next day, real Kajal Sharma comes before Tanveer n starts slapping her repeatedly. Tanveer pleads her to stop but Kajal just grabs her hair pulling it down making her scream.

Like for PMs😊

Ish_Speaks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
https://animatedimagepic.com/image/congratulations/congratulations-1215.gifEdited by Aishwa09 - 9 years ago
Ish_Speaks thumbnail
https://i9.glitter-graphics.org/pub/1627/1627859xbc5cf3fou.gif Edited by Aishwa09 - 9 years ago
Ish_Speaks thumbnail
You have a excellent skills to write πŸ‘

I loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved Zoya being so Talented, Brilliant , Awesome Characterized ⭐️

This Hassena , Imran, Tanveer are so disgusting 😑

So Mr. AAK got to know the truth and the face behind the Mystery Woman !

Loved Asya Part 😳

Need Asya moments now 😳

I know it doesnt suits with the topic of FF

But Pls for my little request u can try na ??

And once again Congo for New thread πŸ‘

Even though I dont comment regularly

I have read your Updates completely 😊

I love your work a lot πŸ˜ƒ

Keep Writing !!πŸ‘

I don't know how you write in such a brilliant way ?

Continue soon

Pm me for next update !!

https://i.imgur.com/eqVlCuH.png

Edited by Aishwa09 - 9 years ago
Mahnoorkhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very nice update. update next part soon.

Ish_Speaks thumbnail
Unres in pg 1😊... Edited by Aishwa09 - 9 years ago
Surish thumbnail