#2-AsYa FF: BITFSBH-Part 30 on Page 114 on 5th Nov- PMs Later :) - Page 84

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Linsie

like the gown...

Glad u liked itπŸ˜ƒ

Part 30

"U were so amazing last night," said Asad in a husky voice, "U were such a lioness."

"A lion's lioness," said Zoya in a husky voice, "I am still tired. I don't feel like going out."

"Then v vl do another round of last night," said Asad wid a smile.

"Asad not now," said Zoya in a tired voice.

"Okay," said Asad wid a smile.

They went back to sleep as they were too tired n had not slept till very late at night due to their passionate love making.

In d afternoon, they got up n bathed 2gthr in d bathtub. They then visited some places in Paris after hvng brunch down near d pool. Both of them were wearing polo neck t-shirts to hide their love bites. They came to their hotel room in d evening.

Next day, they visited some more places. Zoya wore a sleeveless dark blue churidaar. They had hidden d faint marks of love bites wid make up. They did their lunch out before cumn back to their hotel rooms in d afternoon n changed into lounge wears.

"Asad, 2mrw is d last day of our honeymoon," said Zoya lying on d bed.

"Yaa Zoya," said Asad lying next to her.

"Now wat to do?" asked Zoya.

"I feel like doing many things," replied Asad wid a smile as he came on top of her.

"Like wat?" asked Zoya wid a smile.

"Like dis," replied Asad wid a smile n crashed his lips on hers.

He started nibbling on her lips. She responded by nibbling then biting his lips to enter her tongue inside his mouth. He too bit her lips n entered her mouth. They were playing wid tongues losing in their loving charm. He ran his fingers in her hair tugging it gently while increasing it pace of kissing her. She also increased her kissing to match him. His hold in her hair tightened a bit. She puts her arms around his neck as they keeps on kissing.

They lied on d bed again. Asad gets a call 4m Dilshad. He keeps it on d speaker.

"Hello ammi," said AsYa 2gthr.

"How r both of u?" asked Dilshad.

"V r fine, Ammi," replied Zoya wid a smile.

"Wat were u both doing?" asked Dilshad.

"Kiss," replied Asad accidently.

He n Zoya got embarrassed while Dilshad smiled. Zoya glared at Asad.

"I mean kiske('kiss'ke) liye kya lena hai vo hum baat kar rahe the," lied Asad.

"Achha," said Dilshad suppressing her chuckle how he is trying to hide wat he said.

"Ammi, I am missing u all a lot," said Zoya.

"Thode der pehle to tum bol rahi thi kal humaare honeymoon ka last day hai," said Asad.

"So wat?" asked Zoya, "Boli to kya hua?"

"Kuch nahi," replied Asad.

"Yaha main bhi hu," said Dilshad wid a laugh.

"Yaa ammi," said Asad.

"How is Tamatar?" asked Zoya.

"She is fine," replied Dilshad, "She has gone to friend's house to study. Her final exams r starting next week na."

"Tell her to study well. So dat v all enjoy our vacations 2gthr," said Zoya wid a smile.

"I always tell her dat," said Dilshad wid a smile.

"Take care of urself n Tamatar," said Asad wid a smile.

"Okay," said Dilshad wid a smile, "U both also take care of urself.

"Yaa ammi," said AsYa 2gthr wid a smile.

"Okay, now I have to sleep now," said Dilshad.

"We were also abt to sleep," said Asad.

"Okay, v vl talk later," said Dilshad n hung up.

"Asad, can't u control ur mouth?" asked Zoya.

"Zoya, it was just a slip of tongue," replied Asad.

"Glad v were only kissing not doing d entire thing otherwise dat also wud have been a slip of tongue. Right?" asked Zoya wid a sarcastic smile.

"Right...no no no...I mean Wrong," replied Asad correcting himself.

"Asaddd," said Zoya annoyingly.

He again came on top of her. She pushed him off n smiled.

"U pushed me off. Let me show u," said Asad.

Zoya got up 4m d bed. He pulled her by her hand making her back crash to his chest. She tried to pull her hand but he twisted it behind her a little roughly back making her gasp. Wid his another hand, he pushes her hair to d left side n starts kissing her right crook of her neck very slowly but tenderly. She stopped struggling to pull her hand n enjoyed as he kissed her. His mouth travelled to her back till her left crook of her neck. He pushes her hair to d right side before kissing her left crook. She moaned happily. He left her her hand n carried her in his arms dropping her on d bed. He came n lied next to her.

"Did I twisted ur hand very hard?" asked Asad.

"Not really. U were a little rough but it was fine," replied Zoya.

"Just 2 more days here," said Asad.

"Yaa," said Zoya.

They dozed off after talking for some time.

They got up in d evening n spend their time in watching cricket n ordered dinner in their room as they were watching cricket.

"Glad dat they atleast have sports channel showing cricket," said Zoya.

"Yaa," said Asad, "India vl easily defeat Australia in d match."

"Looks so clear," said Zoya.

After they finished eating, they watched d cricket till d end. As they earlier talked, India easily defeated Australia.

They sat on their bed. He pulled her on his lap n starting running his hands on her arms. She was taken aback by his sudden romancing.

"Asad, u never get enough of me," said Zoya.

"I can never get enough of u, Zoya," said Asad wid a smirk ticking her sides.

She giggled n got 4m his lap.

"How dare u tickle me?" asked Zoya n hits him wid a pillow.

He tuk another pillow n hits her n laughs. She again hits him wid d pillow annoyingly. They keep on fighting wid pillows for some time.

"Asad, I am tired. Plz, stop it," said Zoya trying to hide behind her pillow.

"But its u who started it," said Asad wid a smile n hits her again.

"Youuu," said Zoya annoyingly n hits him again.

They then laugh as they do pillow fight for some more time. He then pushed her on d bed n started undressing her entirely. She too undressed him. He rained kisses on her entire body making her feel as if she is in heaven. They made passionate love till late at night.

In d morning, they went to some places. Zoya was wearing a blue spaghetti jumpsuit shorts. They came back after some hours. They came to have lunch in another clothes. Zoya was in sleeveless t-shirts n shorts while Asad was in t-shirt n bermuda.

"2mrw, v vl leave Paris," said Zoya.

"2day, v vl enjoy a lot," said Asad wid a smile.

Zoya too smiled. While eating pastries, she had a bit of chocolate at d corner of her mouth. He smiled n wiped it wid a tissue. She smiled at his action.

Ater they finished their lunch, they got in d pool n started splashing water at each other. He lifted her in his arms n puts her on a floating bed. He lied next to her.

"I vl miss Paris so much," said Zoya.

"Me too," said Asad.

He got on top of her.

"Asad, plz not here," said Zoya trying to push him off her but he caught her hands in his left hand n pinned it above her head.

He held her face wid another hand n said wid a smile, "I am ur husband n I can romance wid u anywhere. No one vl pay much attention as most of them r doing d same thing."

He smacked his lips on hers while caressing her wid his another hand. She tried to free her hands but he tightened his grip on her hands. He kept on kissing n sucking her lips. She responded to his kissing by kissing n sucking his lips. He left her hands n she wrapped them around his neck. They kissed passionately n hungrily till they ran out of breath.

"U r really awesome," said Zoya wid a smile.

"U too r awesome," said Asad wid a smile as he pulled both her cheeks making her smile.

He lied next to her.

"U don't know Zoya how happy I am to u," said Asad wid a smile.

"I know very well as I can always see dat," said Zoya wid a smile.

"In d evening, I vl give you a surprise," thinks Asad wid a smile.

They talked happily for some more time. They then went to their room n slept after changing their clothes.

In d evening, Asad got ready in a white shirt n blue jeans. He told Zoya to wear a knee length white spaghetti dress. They went outside d hotel. He went to a cab driver in quick steps leaving Zoya a little behind n whispered sumthn to d driver. He then signaled Zoya to get in d cab. He too got in d cab. D driver started to drive d cab.

Asad removed a red silk cloth 4m his pocket n tied it around her eyes.

"Asad, why u blindfolded me?" asked Zoya, "U even did not told me where we r going."

"I have a surprise for u, Zoya," replied Asad wid a smile, "So, I blindfolded u."

"Wat surprise?" asked Zoya exciting.

"If I tell u now then wat vl be d surprise?" asked Asad amusingly.

"Okay, I vl wait for ur surprise," replied Zoya wid a smile.

After some time, d cab stopped. Asad helped Zoya get out of d cab.

"Can I remove my blindfold now?" asked Zoya.

"Not yet, wait a little more time," replied Asad.

"Okay," said Zoya.

He helped her to walk by holding her hand. She was waiting for him to remove her blindfold n show her d surprise. They walked for some time till he stopped making her walk.

"Time for ur surprise, Zoya," said Asad wid a smile as he came behind her.

He removed her blindfold. Zoya was amazed wat she saw before her. There was a big heart shaped figure made out out of candles in jars. In d middle of dat figure, a table n 2 chairs were laid for a date. It was already dark n the moon had showed up making d beach water luk very breathtaking. Zoya smiled seeing all dis. Asad smiled on seeing her smiling.

"How is d surprise," said Asad wid a smile.

"Its very beautiful," replied Zoya wid a smile.

Asad extended his hand. She held on to his hand. They both went to d table by holding their hands. They then sat on their chairs.

"Wen did u planned all dis?" asked Zoya wid a smile.

"Wen u were changing before going to lunch, I called some planner n told them to arrange it. I had whispered to d cab driver to take to d beach widout letn u know," replied Asad wid a smile.

Zoya smiled as Asad said all dat. She was very lucky to him as her love, her husband, her soul mate. She was very happy to have him in her life for giving her dis wonderful surprise.

"Lets eat," said Asad wid a smile.

Zoya nodded her head wid a smile. He had ordered Indian food too along wid western food. They ate their food while talking n feeding each other in between.

After they finished eating, Asad got up n came to Zoya. He gently held Zoya's hand pulling her to get up. He then turned on a song in d cell. D song was Meelon Ka Jaise Tha Faasla 4m Love Story 2050 http://www.lyricsmasti.com/song/6269/get_lyrics_of_Meelon-Ka-Jaise-Tha-Faasla-%28Happy-Version%29.html .

"Lets dance," said Asad wid a smile still holding her hand.

She smiled n kept a hand on his shoulder. They began dancing romantically as d song played on his cell.

Meelon ka jaise tha faasla, sadiyon ka jaise tha raasta..
anjaan tha dil ke hona hai kya , fir bhi mujhe, lagta hai yeh
humko to milna hi tha..

meelon ka jaise tha faasla, sadiyon ka jaise tha raasta..
anjaan tha dil ke hona hai kya, fir bhi mujhe, lagta hai yeh
humko to milna hi tha..

Meelon ka jaise the faasla...

(AsYa started dancing. He kept a hand on her waist. They smiled at each other while dancing. He spun her around making her back touch his chest. He held her hands in front of her belly n ran his hands upwards all over her arms making her smile. )

Mujhe mera, junoon aakhir, kahan se hai, kahan laaya..
Jisse khwaboin mein tha dekha, usse rahoein mein hai paaya..

itna naa chaho, yu naa saraho, kal mil naa paaye, to jaane kya ho..
Kabhi naa kehna aaa...aisa tum, ab tum naa.. hona gum

humko to milna hi tha..
meelon ka jaise tha faasla...

(They continues to dance. He pulled her to him n caressed her face n kissed her forehead. She smiled n held both his hands. She then started dancing again wid him by holding his hands. She came behind him n hugged him lovingly 4m his back n he touched her hands. )

Jo tum dekho, to dil pighle, jo dil pighle, nazrein jhuke..
jhuki nazrein, to tan machle, jo tan machle, saasein ruke..
pura deewana, main ho gaya hu.. paaya tumhe to, main kho gaya hu..
kabhi naa kehna aaa, aisa tum, ab tum naa.. hona gum

humko to milna hi tha..

(They keep on dancing. He carried her in his arms n twirled her around while she smiled happily. He then puts her down n started kissing her neck lovingly while she caressed his head n back. They then danced again till d song ended. They hugged each other at d end of d danced. They caressed each others' lovingly backs while hugging. )

After d dance, he kept his cell back in his pocket. They walked around d beach hand in hand enjoying d cool breeze.

"I love u so much, Asad. U arranged so much for me," said Zoya wid a smile.

"I am very happy dat u liked everything," said Asad wid a smile.

They got in d water n enjoyed d cool water on her legs n also d cool breeze blowing their hairs. They splashed water on each other while smiled n laughed at each other.

They came out of d water after some time n sat on d sand. They made a sand castle 2gthr n clicked d picture of d castle along wid themselves sitting behind d castle.

"So beautiful," said Zoya wid a smile lukn at d castle.

"Last time, wen v made sand castle v only tuk d pictures of d sand castle cuz vu were in bikini n I was in boxers," said Asad wid a laugh.

Zoya too laughed at wat he said. They got up n walked around d beach again hand in hand.

"Dis is my best date till now," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Mine too," said Asad wid a smile.

They came out of d beach happily n got in a cab. They reached their hotel room n changed into their night wear.

"2mrw v vl leave in d morning. So, v sud spend our last night of our honeymoon in d best way," said Asad wid a smile n removed her t-shirt.

Zoya smiled as she removed his t-shirt n vest. She ran her fingers all over his chest n abs wid a smile on her face. He smiled loving her blissful touch. He brought his fingers under her chin n lifted it a little. He then moved closer n brought his lips on hers. They kissed each other passionately while running hands on each others back.

He lifted her in his arms n laid her on d bed. He came on top of her n started kissing her head, forehead, ears, eyes, nose, chin, lips n neck. He then removed her bra throwing it on d floor. He fondled her breasts n nipples. He pinched her nipples making her whimper. He then licked n sucked them to soothe them. He trailed kisses 4m d valley of her breasts to her belly to her nipples. He gave some tender kisses on her belly making her moan. He then removed her shorts n gave her tender kisses all over her hands n legs.

He then removed his bermuda n boxers throwing it on d floor. He parted her legs n removed her panties throwing it on d floor. He parted her legs a little more n positioned himself between her legs. He held her waist n entered her gently. She wrapped her hands around his neck n her legs around his waist to encourage him more. He started f**king her increasing his pace. She moved wid him in sync. Her pussy muscles tightened around his rock hard cock. He kept on f**king her till they orgasms 2gthr moaning each others names.

"I love u, Zoya," said Asad wid a smile.

"I love u too, Asad," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Good night," said Asad wid a smile.

"Good night," said Zoya wid a smile.

They slept peacefully in each others arm.

In d morning, AsYa packed ordered their breakfast in their room. After doing breakfast, they packed their bags. They got dressed in t-shirt, jeans n jackets.

"Time to leave d hotel," said Asad.

"Yaa," said Zoya.

They got down in d lobby wid their luggage n gave back their room key to d receptionist. They came out of d hotel n got in a cab. Zoya called Dilshad.

"Hello," said Dilshad.

"Ammi, v left d hotel. V r in a cab now," said Zoya.

"So, u both vl come in d evening?" asked Dilshad wid a smile.

"Yes ammi," replied Zoya wid a smile.             

Zoya gave her cell to Asad.

"Ammi, how r u?" asked Asad wid a smile.

"I am fine," replied Dilshad wid a smile.

"V missed you all a lot," said Asad.

"V too missed both of u," said Dilshad.

"I vl call after reaching d airport," said Asad.

"Okay beta," said Dilshad n up.

They reached d airport after some time.

"Lets have coffee," said Asad.

"Okay," said Asad.

They went to one of d shops n had coffee. They sat on d chairs along wid others waiting for their flight. Asad called Dilshad teln her dat they reached d airport n their flight vl arrive after some time. He n Zoya talked wid her for some time. Dilshad wished them happy journey n told them to take care. They started sipping their coffee.

"In some time, our flight vl arrive n v vl go back to Bhopal, " said Zoya.

"V vl always miss our honeymoon. V vl come here again," said Asad wid a smile.

They talked for some time while hvng their coffee. They finished their coffee. After some time, their flight was announced n they got up n walked 2wards their flight.

"Lets get inside," said Zoya wid a smile.

Asad too smiled. They got in d flight n went to their seats. They kept their luggage on d luggage rack n sat on their seats. Zoya tuk d window seat. D flight started after some time. AsYa lukd 4m d window as d flight was going higher. They were smiling as well as getn emotional as d flight went higher n higher making everything down luk smalled n smaller.

"I vl miss Paris very much," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Me too," said Asad wid a smile.

All were distributed blankets by an air-hostess. Asad tuk one blanket for them. He wrapped himself n Zoya wid d blanket. He pinched her waist. She controlled herself 4m shrieking. He smiled at her. She got annoyed n pinched his waist. He controlled himself for shrieking n lukd annoying at her. She smiled n showed her tongue to him.

"Zoya, u r getn naughty ha," said Asad.

"U started it," said Zoya.

His hand travelled to her boobs pressing them gently.

"U started ur blanket romance again like d last time," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Yes baby," said Asad wid a smile n played wid her nipples.

She ran her hands on his chest n abs caressing it lovingly. No one cud see wat they were doing under their blanket. They sat back normally n watched d view 4m d window.

"D view is so beautiful outside. Only space n clouds," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Last time, v had a night journey. So, v hardly seen d proper view," said Asad wid a smile.

After an hour, they decided to sleep as they did not had enough sleep last night n had to get up early. They got up in d afternoon. After some time, d air-hostesses distributed d lunch to everyone. AsYa had their lunch while feeding each other in between.

After their lunch, they passed their times in talking to each other, watching TV on their seats n reading magazines. D air-hostesses announced d landing of d flight in d evening.

"In some time, v vl reach Bhopal," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Yes," said Asad wid a smile.

D flight landed after some time. AsYa tuk their luggage n went out of d flight to d Bhopal airport. They were greeted by Dilshad, Najma, Anwar, Zeenat, Zain n Alisha. AsYa smiled happily n hugged them.

"We missed u both so much," said Najma wid a smile.

"V too missed u all so much," said Zoya wid a smile.

"Khala, khala, have u brought anything for us?" asked Alisha.

"Yes dear, v brought a lots of things for u," replied Asad wid a smile n kissed Alisha n Zain.

"Have u both enjoyed ur honeymoon?" asked Zeenat wid a smile.

"Very much," replied Zoya wid a smile.

AsYa talked wid Zoya's parents n Zingo Hotties for some time. They then went out of d airport. AsYa, Dilshad n Najma went in Asad's car. AnZee, Zain n Alisha left in Anwar's car for their home. Dilshad sat wid d driver. Asad sat between Zoya n Najma in d backseat.

"U both must have visited a lot of places," said Dilshad wid a smile.

"Yes ammi, v also visited Zoya's fashion college n met wid her Princi. I got to know some more things of Zoya 4m her," said Asad wid a smile.

"Wat did she said?" asked Najma excitedly.

"I vl tell on reaching home," replied Asad wid a smile.

"Okay," said Najma wid a smile.

They reached KV after some time.

"U both got very tired due to journey. Take some rest," said Dilshad wid a smile.

2 servants tuk their luggage to their room. AsYa tuk bath n changed into lounge wear.

"Lets take rest," said Asad wid a smile.

"Yaa, v both r very tired," said Zoya wid a smile.

Precap: #AsYa gets up before their dinner. KV ppl r very happy for hvng dinner 2gthr after 2 weeks.

#Asad n Zoya hv a great time 2gthr going out for a dinner.

#AsYa gets shocked to know abt Zoya's father being Ayaan's mamu Gaffur Ahmed Siddiqui. Zoya asks tearfully if he vl hate her like his but Asad hugs her n replies gently dat he vl not hate her cuz he loves her. Zoya became happy at dis. He makes her sleep.

#Ayaan overhears a talk between GaZia n gets to know dat his abbu was framed by him n Shirin. He also gets to know dat not Shirin but Dilshad is his real ammi as Shirin has changed d child wid an another dead child to cause her pain. Ayaan is very shocked n angry.

Like for PMs😊

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago
Nice update
Asya enjoyed their honeymoon in Paris
Asad slip of tongue was embarrassing
His surprise to zoya was wonderful
Will read next update soon
Thanks for pm in advance
Lovely updt Juhi
D HM ended