RiMa FF: "New Beginning Of Life" (Chap 5 on Page 10 28/9)

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello I am Anushka... I am a die hard fan of Rishbala.. Read lots of Rishbala stories.. First time I think to write a story.. Well I watched Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and its inspired me to write a story on it.. But let me tell u the concept littlr similar but not totally.. So please do read and comment...

Chapter 1

Daughters are favourite for their father... They are angels for the fathers.. This same things happen with RK too... His daughter, his Sanam is his angel, his lucky charm.. He was nothing till then Sanam came in his life.. She changed his life... But she was failed in one thing.. She never changed his father's rudeness.. Yes RK loves his Sanam a lot.. But he never expressed his feelings.. He thought whom he loves the most she/he always left him alone.. But it doesnt mean he was always avoiding his daughter... No.. He always trying to make her happy anyhow.. He always gave her the best thing.. But Sanam need her father's love the most.. She had nt her mother.. But her grand parents (Radha Kundra & Mohan Kundra) loves her a lot.. RK is a successful business man.. So he has lots of work so he dnt get enough time to spend with his little princess.. But her little princess never complain him about anything.. She understand her father.. She knows her Papa loves him the most and she proud to be RK's father.. "Papa!! Papa.." little Sanam entered in RK's room runningly and jumped on bed.. "Papa wake up.. Its almost 7am.. I am getting late for school.. U promised me today u will drop and pick me up from school.. Papa wake up fast..." Sanam was saying with her cute girly voice... When she saw RK didnt response, she became annoyed and left his room.. Now RK opened his one eye and checked the room all around and then got up and smiled...

Sanam came and sat on brkfast table... "Arey today my Sanam get ready so fast.. Papa helped u right??" Radhaji asked her little princess while preparing her tiffin.. Sanam looked at her angrily... "U know what dida papa again broke his promise.." She said rudely.. Mohan understood so he was trying to cheer her up "Its ok.. Ur dadu is here.. I will drop u for school.." "No papa.. Sanam's papa promised her so he will drop her only.." A husky voice came from behind.. Sanam turned her face back.. There her papa standing wearing white shirt with grey pant and suit... He came and sat on chair... "Yayy papa didnt break his promise yayy.." She chuckle.. Everyone smiled seeing her jawful face.. "And listen dnt call me dida.. I told u Sanam call me dadi.. Not dida.." Radhaji said while serving her brkfst.. "Offo... Dadi Dida same same.." Sanam giggle.. "Sanam is ur brkfst over then lets go.. We are getting late.." RK said while checking his phone...

The car stopped at the gate of school.. Both got down from car.. "Papa u will come naa to pick me up.." Sanam asked him hopefully.. "Yes I will come.." He replied her back and Sanam went inside the school.. RK drove away...

"Chief I arranged everything as u told.. I hope we will find an experience employee for our company.." Bittuji said made him reassure..

In a chawl.. A girl was running here and there in a room.. "What happen.. Why are u running??" Padmini asked her irately.. "Maa today I have an important interview and I dnt find my stuffs.." She yelled and turned at her.. "Madhu first u stop running n sit here.." She made her sit on bed.. Searched her stuffs..

At school suddenly Sanam remembered today her school is over in half day.. "Oh no!! I forget to tell papa.." She thought herself and in next moment her school was over... She was standing outside of school, thinking what to do.. Suddenly she saw the watchman and went near her and ask him to call RK.. "Hello papa.." "Sanam.. U.. R u ok beta??" RK asked her concern.. "Yes Papa.. My school is over.. U please come fast.." "Ok.. U wait for 5minute.. I m coming.." RK said and they hang out the call... Sanam was waiting outside for her papa...

Madhu also left her place.. She was on the way to RK's office... But she was getting late due to the traffic.. Other side it was too late.. Sanam was waiting outside.. But RK didnt arrived.. He stucked in some work... Suddenly Sanam saw a balloon man opposite side of road.. She got excited and wanted to bought one.. So she started walking towards the man.. She was in mid way when she saw her side n saw a taxi was coming so fast... So got scared!!!

Hope u all like my update.. I m new in writting.. So please ignore the mistakes and dnt forget to comment..
CHAPTER 2 : PG 4 Edited by Zaya.Rishbala - 9 years ago
nice start😳
continue soon😃

i m 1st to comment on ur 1st work dear🥳
Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
Originally posted by madhurish

nice start😳
continue soon😃

i m 1st to comment on ur 1st work dear🥳

😊 Awww thank u...
Nice beginning! Continue soon and pm me please .. 
nice start & continue soon
plz pm me when you update
Originally posted by momi78

Nice beginning! Continue soon and pm me please ..

Aww thanks for appreciating..
Originally posted by shasha1989

nice start & continue soon
plz pm me when you update

Yes.. I will try to post soon and thank u.. 😊
Originally posted by Sharoan

Nice start..

Thank u...
Awesome start...plzzz continue soon...