Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice beginning! Continue soon and pm me please ..
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great work Zaya👏

so RK in your story was married to someone and has a daughter.  I hope you do explore who was RK's wife and what happened to her?
Radha ji doesn't like being called Dida😆

Zaya.Rishbala thumbnail
Chap 1 : Page 1

Chapter 2

The taxi stopped from a far inch.. Sanam got panicked and fall on road and started crying... Madhu got down from the taxi and saw Sanam crying.. She immediately came near her "Baby are you ok.." Madhu asked her worriedly.. And saw her hand was bleeding... She picked her in her arms and left to hospital...

On the way Sanam was crying so badly.. "Sshhh.. Nothing happen.. Dont worry beta... Dont cry.. U are a strong girl naa.." Madhu continuosly trying to stop her and started eleborated a story and she forget her pain... They reached in hospital and doctor bandaged her injured place.. "So tell me where are you leaving.. I will drop you.." Madhu asked.. "Aunty please drop me in my papa's office.. He told me that he will pick me from school but I think he forgot.." Sanam spoke sadly.. "And you are trying to cross road urself.. And look what happen.. Dont try to do this again ok.." Madhu said with worried and Sanam nodded ok.. They came outside from the hospital.. "Thank you aunty for saving me.. Dida I mean dadi always told me to thank the people who help u.. And today u help me so thank you.." Sanam spoke sweetly and hugged Madhu.. Madhu smiled...

They reached at office.. Suddenly Madhu remembered it was the same office where she supposed to come for interview.. "Arey wah.. Thank u bappa for helping us.." And they entered in office... "Where is ur papa.." Sanam was wondering here and there and suddenly she saw RK coming out from meeting room and he ran ans hugged him.. "Sanam.. U here.. Beta I extreamly sorry I couldnt come today.. So I send Bituji to drop u home.." RK spoke.. "But papa I didnt come with Bittuji chacha.." Sanam spoke and RK looked at him confused.. Then Sanam pointed towards Madhu.. But without seeing Madhu his eyes stuck on Sanam's injured place.. "Sanam this.." But he cut off by Madhu's word "How iresponsible you are.." Madhu spoke angrily.. RK gave her a what type look.. That time Bittuji came "Chief Sanam.." Then he saw her.. "Bittuji take her inside.." RK ordered him and he left with Sanam... "Now say what are you saying.." RK asked her arrogantly.. "Yes u r a iresponsible father.. How could you forger ur daughter.. U promised her to picked her up from school and u broke it urself.. Do u have any if I didnt reach at time what happened with ur daughter.." RK fumed in anger.. "Listen you.." But again he cut by her "you listen Mr.. She is ur own daughter.. I dnt think anything is more important than her so take care of her.." She finally ended.. "Agar tumhara ho gaya then u can leave.." RK arrogantly spoke and left.. Madhu was surprised to see his behaviour.. "How rude.." She thought in mind...

After an hour.. Madhu entered in a cabin for giving interview unaware it was none other than RK's own office.. "Good evening sir.." She spoke.. RK was sitting on his chair turning his back so they didnt see each others face.. "Sir this is my certificates.. Sir I need this job.. I will give my 100% in this job sir.." She convinced him and now RK turned and both saw each other.. "You.." They spoke together.. And remembered past moments.. RK smirks seeing her expressions.. "Amm.. Sir.. Sir.. I m.." Madhu was stammering.. "Bittuji.." RK shouted and Madhu got panicked.. Bittuji entered and Sanam also came there.. "Aunty u.." Seeing Madhu Sanam got excitedly.. But she felt Madhu was upset.."What happen.." Sanam asked.. "Beta ur aunty failed in her exams.." RK spoke with an attitude.. "Bittuji take someone else as my PA.." He ordered Bittuji.. "Sir please dont do this.. I am sorry.. Please sir forgive me.. Sir I need this job.." Madhu's eyes filled with tears.. Sanam felt so bad for her.. "Papa everyone should deserve one more chance.. Please papa give her this job.." Sanam requested him.. Madhu also pleaded.. "Ok.. But in one condition.. If you do anything wrong I will fire you on that moment only.." He spoke and Madhu reassued him by saying "I will never do any mistake.." RK nodded and Sanam hugged Madhu.. Both smiled...

CHAPTER 3 : PAGE 5 Edited by Zaya.Rishbala - 9 years ago
Zaya.Rishbala thumbnail
Originally posted by: momi78

Nice update!

Thanks...
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...loved Rishbala 1st meetinggg...
shasha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update...continue soon
SreeRK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now this chance is gonna be for a lifetime na😊
cute update
Zaya.Rishbala thumbnail
Chap 2 : Page 4

CHAPTER 3

Madhu was going to leave from RK's cabin but RK stopped her by calling "Listen!!!" Madhu turned at him.. "Whats ur name.." She smiled at him "Madhu.. Madhubala Malik.." RK shook his head "So Miss Madhu.. Take this files and get back to ur work.." Madhu looked at him and then look at the files.. He smirks.. "What are you waiting for hunn??" RK spoke angrily.. Madhu blinked her eyes and shook her head as no.. And she took the files and left...

The office was over.. Still Sanam was with RK.. Madhu was waiting outside for auto.. RK and Sanam also came out from office.. Sanam saw Madhu from a far and she came near her runningly and hugged her.. "Madhu aunty what are you doing here.." Sanam spoke.. "I m waiting for auto.." Just then RK came with car.. "Come inside beta.." He spoke.. "Papa.. Will u drop Madhu aunty at her home.." RK looked at Madhu and then Sanam.. He never can say no to his daughter.. "Come aunty.. We will drop u.. Today u helped me.. Now I will help you.." "But.." Sanam didnt listen anything and she dragged her near thr car door.. "Aunty.. U sit next to papa.. I will sit on ur lap" Sanam spoke.. Madhu smiled seeing her childish behaviour and she looked at RK who gave a whatever look.. They sat inside the car.. And RK drove away.. The whole way RK felt so much irritation by Madhu and Sanam's continuous talk but he was also happy to see his daughter happy... Finally he dropped Madhu at her place and they went to their house...

"Sanam.. What happen beta.." Radha asked worriedly seeing her hand tied with bandage.. "Nothing maa.. Just a simple scratch.." RK reassured her.. And they went to their respective rooms..

"You know what dida today Madhu aunty saved me.. And she also dropped me at papa's office.." Sanam spoke while chewing her food.. "Madhu.. Who is she.." Radha asked her.. Sanam told her the whole story.. She praised Madhu a lot.. And here RK irritated by her words.. "Sanam stop ur blabbering and eat ur dinner.." He spoke with anger.. And Sanam's face became sad...

At Madhu's place.. Madhu was saying about Sanam to Padmini.. "But whats her name.." Padmini asked herm. "Oh no.. I forgot to ask her name.." Madhu also felt bad...

Next morning.. Madhu came in office.. "Oh god.. Today I m late.. Please save me bappa.." Saying this she entered in RK's cabin.. RK looked at her angrily.. But Madhu gave smile at him.. "Woh kya hai na sir.." "Shut up!!" RK spoke loudly.. Madhu terrified by his sudden reaction.. "Which post I was giving u Miss Madhu.." He spoke arrogantly.. Madhu came to normal.. "Hunn?" "I m asking u which post I gave u.." "As ur PA.." She spoke in a low tone.. "Hmm.. Then whose duty to come first.. Urs or mine.." He asked her angrily.. "Mine.." She replied him back.. "Sir I m sorry.. Please forgive me.. I will be never late from next time.. Please sir forgive me..." Madhu pleaded.. RK looked at her face "Ok.. Go ang get my coffee first.." Madhu nodded her head and left.. RK smiled on her acts..

RK was doing his work when he saw Sanam was coming inside his cabin with Bittuji.. "Sanam u there.." RK spoke excitedly.. Sanam hugged him tightly...

Madhu was coming inside RK's cabin and she saw Sanam was there.. "Madhu aunty.." And she immediately hugged her.. Madhu's face became so happy... "Sanam u wait here with her.. I m coming after sometime.." RK was going to left when he stopped and looked at Madhu "Take care of her.." She smiled and nodded her head as Ok and he left...

"So ur name is Sanam.." Madhu asked and she nodded her head.. And they both started talking.. Enjoying each others company...

Drop your feedbacks.. Edited by Zaya.Rishbala - 9 years ago
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb i m liking madhu's n sanam bonding
bevi-najim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nice one  update soon