loving rks care n.possessiveness for sanam
n sanams cute antics to her papa
sanam is trying to seek mothers love in mb
lets see how mb falls for rk n how rk accepts her for sake of sanam
plss pm me wen u update
Sahithiavneil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
this story awsome dear.. do continue update it fast...
Zaya.Rishbala thumbnail
Chapter 3 - Page 5

I am so sorry for delay... I will try to be regular...

Chapter 4

The days passed away... Sanam almost regularly used to come to meet with RK and Madhu... She spend a nice time with Madhu... She felt so happy which RK liked so he never stopped Sanam to meet with Madhu...

On a such day "Papa!!! Wake up!!" Sanam shouted near RK's ear... "Sanam go and play with dadi.." RK pouted while sleeping... "No Papa!! You promised me you will take me at Madhu aunty's place..." RK remembered that he promised his babygirl.. But today he was not in mood to face her... As whenever they came face to face they had a fight... And today RK not in mood to fight... "Papaaa!!!" Sanam called him... "Sanam baby.. I forgot but today I have an important meeting... I have to go baby.." RK said turning his face another side.. "Noo!! You are lying.. And today is sunday.. So no office... Please Papa... Take me naa.. You promised your princess... I promise I will be a good girl there..." Sanam was pleading him with puppy face... This time RK couldnt reject her.. So unwillingly he said "Ok!! We will go.." Sanam's face became so delighted... "I love you Papa!!" She hugged him tightly...

"Madhu have your breakfast beta... You are working since morning.." Padmini shouted from kitchen... "Have it later maa.. I have to submit this by tmrw.." She said.. "Or else that akduu will kill me..." She whispered... Just then there was a knock on door... Padmini was going to open Madhu stopped her "Let me check..." She opened the door and was shocked to see RK... "Sir you..." "Surprise..." Sanam spoke from RK's behind... Then she hugged her... "Sanam baby you..." "Yes.. Actually I was missing you so I come to meet you..." She said... "Come inside.. Sir..." They came inside.. "Maa this is Rishabh Kundra my boss.. And she is Sanam his daughter.. I told you about..." Padmini hugged Sanam... She felt an unknown bond with her... "Sir please sit na.." When Sanam saw the files and papers on table "Aunty what are you doing.." She asked.. "Hmm.. Working baby.." "No.. Today is sunday.. So no work.. We will go out.. Papa will take us out.. Right papa.." She looked at him for an answer.. RK was stunned.. He didnt want to go out with Madhu.. But Sanam seemed so happy with her so he cant deny his and nod yes.. "Yayy!! Aunty go and get ready.. We are going out... Yayy!!!" Sanam was jumping in excitement... RK Madhu both smiled seeing her...

"Hmm.. So Sanam where will we go first??" Madhu asked... Sanam put her one fingure on her forehead it seemed she was thinking.. Then she said "Shopping... I want more toys and dolls and.." But RK cut her "But Sanam you have already so many toys and dolls then??" "No.. No.. They all are old.. I want new.." She stomed her feet.. "Okay baby we will go shopping first.." Madhu said to her sweetly and they went to to a mall... Sanam dragged Madhu to the playshop.. "Sanam slow beta!!" Madhu worriedly said and RK followed them.. "Madhu aunty which one is beautiful??" Sanam showed her a pink doll and a blue doll.. She was confused.. "I think you should go for Pink.. Girls likes pink the most no!!" Madhu giggle but RK interrupted from behind "But Sanam you have already a pink doll.. No!!" Madhu turned at RK and said arrogantly "So what.. Pink doll is beautiful.." She took the doll from sanam and said "Sanam and I both like pink so we will buy it.." "You girls are mad.. The blue one is good.." RK and Madhu had a argue on it and Sanam surprisingly looking at them.. "Offoo!! I ask you to clear my problem and you both are fighting.. Ok.. I will keep both dolls then Madhu aunty happy and Papa happy and Sanam also happy..." "Aww!!" Madhu exclaimed joyfully... They bought so many toys and dolls.. "Papa.. I want a dress.." Then they trio went to the dressquote... Madhu looked at a frock.. "Sanam you should try this.."She gave her a green dress.. "Woww its so beautiful aunty.. Isn't it papa??" RK smiled.. Then bought some more dresses for Sanam.. "Aunty you choose a dress for me.. Now its my turn.." Madhu looked at her childish behaviour.. "No baby.. I have lots of dresses.." Sanam's face became sad.. "Papa say her no!!" RK looked at Madhu and nodded as he said her to take.. Sanam choose a western dress for Madhu... "Aunty this is for you.." "Thank you my baby!!" After their shopping they went out from the mall when someone called from "Hello Mr. Kundra!!" RK turned "Hello.. Mr. Aluwalia.." They shaked hand.. "So.. Having fun with family.." That person said while pulling Sanam's cheecks and then looked at Madhu "Hello Bhabi ji.." RK and Madhu both looked at him shockingly and then looked at each other...

Will post the lengthy update on tomorrow or Monday.. Now waiting for likes and comments..
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superbbb update...loved it specially Rk nd madhu fight...
Thanksss 4 PM...
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautriful update.👏

wanna see hw both wud fall for each other.
sanam is cute but i want more scenes of rk n madhu .😛

Is RK a divorcee or widower?

Zaya.Rishbala thumbnail
Originally posted by: GOODLUCKANGEL

beautriful update.👏

wanna see hw both wud fall for each other.

sanam is cute but i want more scenes of rk n madhu .😛

Is RK a divorcee or widower?

this will disclose soon...
muzikk93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
reallly cute story!! i like how you havent disclosed a lot about RK.. update sooon and thanks for the PM😊
bevi-najim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow lovely  update 
try to update regularly 
wonderful story and waiting for monday to come fast to get ur update
candle_light thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update plz try to post regularly & do pm me
SreeRK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail