Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Cute update.
Waiting for the lengthy update.
momi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous! Please post a long update soon ...
shasha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
thanks for pm
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
fab update...
Mr. Aluwalia is sooo fast ðŸ˜†
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updates Anushka! Sanam is so cute & clever!
waiting for the next update! Please pm me!
Zaya.Rishbala thumbnail
Chapter 4 : Page 8
Thank you so much guys for your feedback.. I am overwhelmed... So sorry for delay.. I was little busy... Now here goes the update.. Enjoy...

Chapter 5

RK and Madhu looked at each other when Mr. Sinha said them a couple.. "No.. No.. Mr. Sinha you are.." But before RK could clear it Sanam said "Lets go no Papa.. I am hungry.." "Yes Mr. Kundra go and enjoy with your family.." And he left them alone.. Madhu glared at RK furious.. "What!!" He exclaimed... "Am I your wife??" Madhu questioned.. "Who said??" RK replied casually as nothing happen.. But Madhu furiously pointed Mr. Sinha who walking out of the mall.. "Leave it no!!!" RK said.. "You should clear this thing... One minute!!! Did you do it intentionally??" Madhu raised her eye brows... "Oh hello!! I dont have any interest in you... Aur tumhe apni biwi kehne se toh achha ek jungli billi ko biwi kehna.. You are always to scratch people.. No!!" He teased her.. "Listen Mr. Rishabh.." But before she burst out Sanam again spoke "Papa aunty stop fighting and lets go.. I am very hungry.." "Aww!!" Madhu took her in her lap and they went out from mall...
They were chilling on the sea beach under the stars and moonlight night... Sanam was busy in making house with the sands... "Papa!! I want ice cream.." RK looked here and there and spotted a ice cream stall and went to buy... Madhu and Sanam was sitting alone... "Aunty look.. I made a house for me and papa.. We both will stay here.." Sanam chuckled... "Here??" Madhu giggled and then asked "And what about your mumma?? Doesnt she stay with you??" Just then Sanam's jaw dropped.. Her face became sad which is noticed by Madhu.. "Sanam!!" She called her and Sanam looked at her blankly... "What happen baby.." She asked.. "I dont know where is my mumma.. I used to ask papa about her but he always said she is with me.. She can see me.. She can feel me... But.. But I never saw her..." Her eyes were started flowing.. Madhu gently wiped her tears... "Stop crying... You know your papa is right.. She is with you always... Do you know where she is??" Sanam raised her eye brows.. Madhu took her tiny hands and put them on her chest "She is there.." "In my heart.." Sanam said and Madhu nodded yes... Sanam hugged her tightly... After sometime they got apart but still Sanam was sad so Madhu started tickling her to made a smile on her face and they again hugged.. Silent tears rolled out from Madhu's eyes...
"I think she is so tired no!!" RK asked to Madhu while driving the car.. Sanam was sleeping peacefully on Madhu's lap... "Amm.. Sir.. First you take me at your place.." RK gave her a question look.. "Yeah.. She is sleeping so peacefully and if you drop me first then she will disturb in her sleep so.." "But Madhu how can you go then.." RK asked.. "You dont worry.. I will manage.." "No.. I have a condition.. After droping Sanam at home I will drop you at your place.. Is that clear??" RK said quiet serious.. "But.." She was hesitated.. "Okay.. If you are not ready then I will drop you first.." Madhu looked at Sanam and said "Ok.."
Soon they reached at RK mansion.. Madhu and RK walked inside the mansion.. Sanam was on Madhu's lap sleeping peacefully,resting her head on Madhu's shoulder.. "Rishu.. Who is that girl.." Radha asked looking at Madhu.. "Maa.. She is Madhu.. Sanam told you about.." RK said.. "Oh so you are Madhu.. Sanam use to talk about you always.. Nice to meet you.." Madhu smiled.. "Aunty where is her room.." Radha took her to the room.. RK also followed them.. Madhu made her laid very carefully and going to leave when Sanam hold the dupatta's edge and talking in sleep "Dont go mumma.. I miss you.. Please dont go.." Madhu looked at her stunned as well as Radha and RK... Madhu's eyes filled with tears and she sat beside her and patted on her chest carefully so that she wont wake up.. Sanam also wrapped her arms over Madhu's hand.. "Madhu beta.. If you dont mind.. You can stay here.." This time RK had no objection.. He was happy seeing Madhu Sanam's bonding.. Without thinking so much Madhu agreed and inform about this to Padmini and settled herself beside Sanam... She was thinking all the moments with Sanam... "Why.. Why am I so attach with Sanam?? Is there any connection??" She thought and looked at Sanam and slowly went to her sleep...
I know you all expecting lengthy updates... But I am sorry to disapoint you.. Actually my lappy is not working and I have to post updates from phone and there are words limits so I cant give you lengthy updates.. I will try to post lengthy as soon as possible.. Promise.. Now please give your feedback... Thank you!!!
infinity_flame thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice.. Like sanam and madhu's bonding... But who is her real mother?? Is she alive or not...

Waiting to read more.. I hope you will give us lengthy updates soon...
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww that was so cutee update loving their bonding
waiting to know rks past