After PKYEK, DESI version of TVD!!

Posted: 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
LMAO @Ratan Rajput as Elena. 🤣
🤣 🤣
That's all I am doing after reading this bulls**t. 🥱Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]

ratan rajput??

lolz this is not happening ... no worries the project is defo not taking off with RR as elena :P

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
Ratan Rajput? Karan Kundra? Lol WTH 😆
PKYEK is my all time favorite hindi show. They can't make anything close to it 👎🏼
Originally posted by -Gauri-

Lol forget that, just think ahout Damon!! Will they be able to find a Smoulderhalder in India?!!
That has to be the biggest joke here. I don't wanna start laughing thinking about desi Damon/Ian. 🤣 These people don't stand a chance. I like Karan Kundra but he is just not Stefan person. His personality and everything just cannot fit in here. And RR - no comments. 🤣 No desi boy or girl can replace them. No Elena, no Stefan and never Damon. Period.
Originally posted by -Gauri-

They should go for a younger actress...maybe a newcomer for Elena.

Or better they should just stop thinking about this project. 😆
ratan rajput??
karan 
no way
nd findng damon is nt a easy job

W*F

MTV to come up with a remake of Vampire Diaries; Karan Kundra and Ratan 

Rajput roped in

13 May 2014 07:36 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Well, it's definitely all in the family.

After being associated with Balaji Telefilms' Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahanii, Vikas Gupta, the now programming head of MTV, has decided to churn out a new show for the channel he is heading with a supernatural theme to it, as per media reports.

To be helmed under his banner titled Lost Boy Productions, the project will be based on the popular teen US series Vampire Diaries. Titled Fanaa, the show will go on air sometime next month.

And interestingly the leads of the show are Vikas' close friends Karan Kundra and Ratan Rajput.

The original show which is a love triangle had Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley playing the leads.

Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahanii went on to make Vivian D'sena a youth icon and with the already loved Karan coming on board in this show, we can be sure thatFanaa will garner a huge fan base.

The only point that we wonder is will the chemistry of two completely different personas in Kundra and Ratan work for the show?

When spoke to Vikas, he chose not to comment.