Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
and it's not an ekta or balaji show it's Lost Boy Production..Vikas was part of PKYEK crew and now want to make another show with same concept but PKYEK was original for Indian Show. they can't bit it's popularity with this cast or by remaking it..Ekta tried to make good show but channel's time was near to end so she ruined it and turned to Twilight but showing Met is a vampire turned by Sid.. and then killed Sid..but still it was good but this guy..they even using previous name of PKYEK..Fanaa was the first name then they changed it to PKYEK and now they will use it here..🤢
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I never watched that show too. In fact only now i came to know that TVD was remade. I'm not a fan of Indian shows. But i'm sure they r gonna ruin it with all the unnecessary drama and dragging🤢
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ratan Rajput as Elena ? Karan Kundra as Stefan ? ðŸ˜³ Please pinch me someone , I'm sure I'm just having a nightmare ! 
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i wont let this happen...
someone let Julie plec know!...they cant massacre tvd again!
HypocriteLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
KSG as damon oh god 🤣 KSG is good in crying and specially emotional scenes whereas Damon hardly shows his emotions so nope. NODOBY Can be Damon WORD! but it could be somebody with charming looks and someone who can play sarcastic, rutheless and also charming with words.
Elena and Ratan Rajput is joke of the century 🤣 she can play village girl not Elena and specially Katherine. someone versatile would be good like Sanay Irani.
MissDareDavil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --VanityFair--

KSG as damon oh god 🤣 KSG is good in crying and specially emotional scenes whereas Damon hardly shows his emotions so nope. NODOBY Can be Damon WORD! but it could be somebody with charming looks and someone who can play sarcastic, rutheless and also charming with words. <div></div>Elena and Ratan Rajput is joke of the century 🤣 she can play village girl not Elena and specially Katherine. someone versatile would be good like Sanay Irani.

sanaya irani as teenager 🤢 come on she is 32
may be some new comer   can playEdited by MissDareDavil - 9 years ago
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

and it's not an ekta or balaji show it's Lost Boy Production..Vikas was part of PKYEK crew and now want to make another show with same concept but PKYEK was original for Indian Show.   

The man sure as hell is a LOST BOY and so do his production. 🤣 🤣Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 9 years ago
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --VanityFair--

KSG as damon oh god 🤣 KSG is good in crying and specially emotional scenes whereas Damon hardly shows his emotions so nope. NODOBY Can be Damon WORD! but it could be somebody with charming looks and someone who can play sarcastic, rutheless and also charming with words. <div></div>Elena and Ratan Rajput is joke of the century 🤣 she can play village girl not Elena and specially Katherine. someone versatile would be good like Sanay Irani.

I agree the beauty of Damon is to hide everything inside and laugh about every other things happening in his life. KSG knows how to cry and romance only. He can never be Damon.
BURN THIS IDEA MAKERS. 😡
And Sanaya cannot play Elena. She doesn't stand a chance. She can never play Katherine. I would rather see some newcomer than Sanaya or anyone else playing Elena. Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 9 years ago
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG! r u serious! Is this confirmed or  just rumours!!😕

I can't imagine Ratan as Elena🤢  
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Someone is getting crazy around here. Like seriously?
I like Karan Kundra, i mean his got the looks and talent but I really think he will not be able to do justice to the role.
And Ratan Rajput...What I can say?
No one can replace Paul, Ian and Nina. They are the awesome threesome.

And God what are the casting team even thinking? No one can replace this trio and TVD.