JAJ 400 episodes|TimeForCelebration|

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

^^ Lets enjoy the theme music of our show JAJ ^^

Today I.E Tuesday 13th of May is the day when celebration should reach its peak πŸ˜ƒ because our favorite show 'Jeannie Aur Juju' completed 400 episodes with lots of adventure , magic , hungama , masti and romance πŸ‘ ❀️

So without much bakbak , i present the official celebration thread for the lovely occasion πŸ˜ƒ

Lets start with the introduction of the show

By Mena πŸ˜ƒ

'Jeanie Aur Juju' is a Rom-Com cum fantasy based Sitcom adapted from the American series 'I dream Of Jeannie'.

Its the tale of love between a spirit 'Jeannie' and a human'Vicky' ..they first met on a deserted island , they became friends by shaking hands and saying 'Mitram..Mitram'.

friend, can say "Mitram - Mitram"
 but their friendship was the first stage of

Love 

lets see how they met

Vicky is a commercial pilot with Priya airlines who was controlling a plane , suddenly the plane catches fire and the situation turned out of control , he jumps on a deserted island to save his life..

He calls out for help but as fate would be , there was no one on the deserted island , he collects sticks and stones and writes 'Help' with the hope to be rescued , then he lays his eyes on a bottle , he opens it out of anxiety , then a whiff of white smoke is seen emitted and Jeannie is seen , he is amazed to see her and refuses to believe that she is actually standing in front of him , she speaks in Sanskrit which made Juju not to understand what she speaks , he demands that she should know Hindi , Jeannie then speaks in Hindi much to his shock and relief .

Then Jeannie tells him how she was shut in the bottle by a evil Jinn and anyone who would release her would become her master and then she says " aap mere juju aur mea apki jeanie!" as they are walking juju asks " juju matlab?" jeannie says "jise dekthe hi
pyar hojata hai woh hai juju" he stares at her and says that he doesn't want to become her master but they can be friends , Jeannie doesn't understand then Juju says "Mitram - mitram ?"
she smiles and repeats "Mitram-Mitram" too with a handshake .
(The rest is history)

By her entry , she cooked up a storm in his life ..But wait wait !! She wasn't the only one who caused trouble to him , they were many Jinlandis who visited Jeannie but ended up creating trouble for Juju

But juju would always make up lies and save himself and as the time progressed Juju started falling in love with Jeannie who already fell in love with him at the first sight .

now lets take a ride to the Jins , Jeannies and the people who played various important and cameo roles .

Johnny

Duggu dadi

Gia

Rahul

Jungly Jeannie /Jhummri

Miss Candy Demelo

Prince Rajbhog

velli dadi

Jin Jorehaan

Jin Zunoon

He was the evil Jin who captured Jeannie to sacrifice , so that he can become the mightiest in Jin land , he kept her locked in a cage , Juju with others came to rescue her but it was too late he had lost Jeannie and the only way to revive her  was Amrit Jal . Juju with  Vela , Johnny and Gia faced many difficulties but they succeeded to revive Jeannie in a new look .

This time Juju not only realized that Jeannie meant something much more to him than 'Mitram' and also that Jeannie holds a very important place in his life and their romance started blossoming day by day.

We hope Jeannie Aur Juju ki yeh prem kahaani
goes on par..sabhar ka phal meetha hota hai !
HAPPY ENDING !! HAPPY ENDING !! HAPPY ENDING !! HAPPY ENDING !!

Edited by -Have.a.dream- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail

From -Priyam-

Dearest Jeannie Aur Juju (the whole team & Channel),
 thank you for being a part of my life for the past one and half years, thanks for entertaining us, for making us laugh, πŸ˜ƒ we will adore you guys for that forever! always!! ⭐️
Its a proud moment for us fans too, congratulatio
ns for completing 400 rocking episodes. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³We fans appreciate the hard work you guys have put in..πŸ‘Ali, Rubina, Giaa, the entire cast and crew- a huge round of applause for you guys. πŸ‘Keep rocking we love you.❀️
 Its hard to say good bye to you guys, the news doing rounds that show will go off air hurt us,really. But you cant blame us.. coz yeh dill maange moree from u😳 always.
Love you all!

From Asmimelody

Congratulations to entire team of Jeannie Aur Juju for completing 400 amazing episodes!!! You guys rock! I started watching this show very recently and every episode so far has been great...
Wish the show gets some extension and doesn't end so soon...

From -Have.a.dream-

Congrats to my dearest show 'Jeannie Aur Juju' for completing 400 magical and fantasy filled lovely episodes , thanks to the whole cast & crew of JAJ for entertaining me for whole one year
and half πŸ‘πŸ˜³ , this show will always stay afresh in my heart and in my memories . We fans appreciate the hard work of everyone involved to make this wonderful show JAJ . Keep stunning JAJ , love you forever ❀️ , its so hard to say goodbye the show πŸ˜” , its really hurting that the show will be going off-air soon ...

From SilverBell

Congrats To The Team Of JAJ For Finishing 400 Episodes.
Jeannie Aur Juju Is An Awesome Series.
And I Never Miss An Episode.

From aps..

^_^...CONGRATULATION...^_^

FAST CONGRATS ALL FANS OF JEANNIE AUR JUJU :) FOR THEM TODAY WE ARE IN 400 EPISODE... ITS REALLY A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT ..
2ND CONGRATS ALL CAST FOR THEIR HARD WORK WE ENJOYED ON OUR TV SETS.. Rubina Dilaik as Jeannie,,Ali Asgar as Captain Vikram Khanna ,Harsh Khurana as Captain Vela, Navina Bole as Priya... Additional Cast Kurush Deboo as Doctor Cyrus Doctor, Jiten Mukhi as Pratap Seth, Arshifa Khan as
Jhunjhun,Alisha Nathani as Genius, Ashiesh Roy as Chatur Ganguli, Karishma Tanna as Sonu, Jhumma Mitra as Durgha Ganguli,Javed Hyder as Chappri, Rashmi Singh as Dimpi...Former Cast- Giaa Manek as Jeannie, Neha Mehta as Jiya / Dedu ,Amit Tandon as Rahul Chaturvedi, Farida Jalal as Duggu Dadi,Muni Jha as Brij Khanna,Shoma Anand as Sushmita Brij Khanna, Daisy Irani as Velli Daadi, Karan Goddwani as Johnny...

3RD CONGRATS ALL CREW MEMBER . DIRECTOR . PH & SAB CHANNEL ...

LAST CONGRATS RUBINA FOR YOUR GREAT DECISION TO ACCEPT THE ROLE OF JEANNIE ... FOR YOU I KNOW THE COMIC SERIAL VALUE ... ITS BRINGS SMILE ON MY FACE ... "SMILE THESE DAYS SO COSTLY " BIG BIG THANKS RUBINA . LOVE YOU FOREVER
❀️

From LUNAf

Congratulations to entire team of Jeannie aur Juju for completing 400 amazing episodes!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

From --Shamoo--

I am really happy that JAJ is completing 400 episode!!! its all because of the cast and crew and the fan appreciating really thans to the director for giving us a show like this .Special thanks to Rubina and Giaa for playing bubbly Jeannie ,Ali Asgar for playing captain VikramK hanna and Navina Bole for playing Priya..i started liking this from the first episode and will like it..when i read the news that the show is going off air it had hurt me .. don't think if this show ends i will forget Jeannie Aur Juju cast and crew ..u guys will always be there in my heart...love u JAJ...i hope this news is not true that JAJ is going off air..again love u

Dr.Fear thumbnail

By menamithu

By Asmimelody

By -Priyam-

By Abhishek_King

By -Have.a.dream-

Dr.Fear thumbnail

Mitrams...i seriously dunno how to start it but i know i have to start it , so here it is...

We appreciate JAJ because its Genre is so unique , although it is adapted from the American Series 'I Dream Of Jeannie' it created a magic of its own on its viewers . We appreciate JAJ because no character is shown to be 'mahaan' and all but they are shown funny , illogical and with flaws but due to the actors' and the director...still we are able to
adore and love them even with their flaws , we appreciate how even the emotional scenes are shown such light heartedly , not turning them in melodramatic scenes and the tune played for respective scenes is just perfect thus adding to JAJ's glory . We appreciate JAJ because no buffoonery or slapstick comedy is needed to make a scene funny .

Now its the time to thank a few people who heartily helped me & contributed in this thread πŸ˜ƒ , without them the thread wouldn't have been the same.

Mena

Thanks a lot for encouraging me to make up this thread , if you weren't there...i had no idea what i would've done , hearty thanks for inviting all JAJ-ians to my '400 Episodes discussion thread' , thanks for giving such an amazing Intro .

Here is a small token of appreciation from me

Priya

Thanks a lot dear for your suggestion of poetry contest and as well as handling it .

Here is a small token of appreciation from me

Show's introduction :- menamithu
Poetry Contest idea and its handling :- -Priyam-

Graphics & Dividers :- Glitter Graphics
Pics :- Google and Facebook
Layout of the thread :- -Have.a.dream-
Avis :- -Have.a.dream-
Tags :- -Have.a.dream-
Appreciation tokens :- -Have.a.dream-

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow yay so happy that our fav show jaj completed 400 episode
celebration time (doing the dance which jeannie and juju always do )
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yayyzz woohoo!!! yar so sorry for disappearing, my lappy got hung up n my life got a bit messed up. its all ok's now😳

Lovely thread sumi.. amazzin πŸ‘β­οΈkudos to you for bringing up such an amazzing thread!!πŸ‘ congo to all those who contributed to this lovely thread! grt work!!πŸ‘

proud to be a JAJ fan. congo everyoneπŸ₯³

P.S. thank you sumi.. thnx for ur token of appreciation. thats so sweet of u, coz u knw i dint contribute that  muchh. luvv yu.😳
Edited by -Priyam- - 9 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
my poem- it scks but still posting it here :)

Far from a magical land, carresed by the waves of destiny,
weaving her way through the fabric of life, she waited with a bated breath
there came finally a day when the angel himself stumbled upon death
and as he found her, she gave him life,
hope to get back to his future wife,
to the place that was his..
compelled by loneliness, she finds him again, thinking his place as hers,
making his world as hers,
taking his pain as hers,
sharing his happiness and hers,
slowly, enjoying life as partners,
friends they are, her name is jeannie,
she calls him juju,
he loves it, when she calls him,
her voice sweet like that of cuckoo
Far from a magical land, carressed by the waves of destiny,
weaving her way through the fabric of life, she found a friend, a world she can call hers..
he found a friend too, in her annoying little self, a world that revolved around hers
Far from a magical land, caressed by the waves of destiny,
jeannie met her juju, in a world that's not hers
but together they found a world of love that's only theirs

Pathetic poem, my poetic skills r below avg.. but had to write this. wrote a poem after an year I guess.. but dint take me long to pen this down, hope it makes sense to ya guys.
Edited by -Priyam- - 9 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priyam-

yayyzz woohoo!!! yar so sorry for disappearing, my lappy got hung up n my life got a bit messed up. its all ok's now😳

Lovely thread sumi.. amazzin πŸ‘β­οΈkudos to you for bringing up such an amazzing thread!!πŸ‘ congo to all those who contributed to this lovely thread! grt work!!πŸ‘

proud to be a JAJ fan. congo everyoneπŸ₯³

P.S. thank you sumi.. thnx for ur token of appreciation. thats so sweet of u, coz u knw i dint contribute that  muchh. luvv yu.😳

ntnsim dear , i understand 😊 and aww that's gud and thank u soo much dear , hope everyone likes it and yeah kudos from me too πŸ‘

and m proud to be the JAJ fan , congrats to all .

and ntnsim and aww... and noo yaar u contributed much , attempting to handle poetry contest is less for ya ? It wasn't ur fault that none participated ... and love ya too [:]
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mine wishes- Jeannie aur Juju--- Congrats for 400 episodes!!

' I started watching when Rubina joined the show as Jeannie. Didn't knew what to expect, because i never really watch comedy fantasy show on indian tv. But it suprised me big time. I started like the show a lot. Love the cast all good actors Rubi, Ali, etc. Comedy/ Fantasy genre most difficult genre to play. This show is much better than the same same drama shows on indian tv. So thanks JAJ team for entertaining me the last half year. Love Rubina as Jeannie a lot. So happy she did this. Great role and show. And she did great excellent. One of mine favourite role of Rubina!!
So mine wishes with the whole cast and team of Jeannie aur Juju. Wish you all the best!! . Hope the show continue a little bit longer, beside comedy entertainment it also give some good lesson to the audience. Also thanks to Sabtv for making a show like this. '
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its awsome love it yeh jo bhi hea mitram
app ka bohot shukriya love it