Rajna OS VIBZ BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR U

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

This is birthday gift from Anju to vibz though all die -Hard RaJna fans cn enjoy too. Srry vibzy this came in l8 bcz I was without My P.c and Lappy and was just drafting things in Mind .Hope u and rest Enjoy And to Rabirians I m sorry but First love is first love so this writing I dedicated to My First Love RaJna

Night

Rachna received a Phonecall from college .SVC has selected her to be the Centre forward in the upcoming Match .She wondered how come she was selected and was asked to join training in such a short notice .The game was Mandatory for her .She can't refuse because she is Admitted on Sports quota and is bound to play for college whenever they asked But the real problem was now that how would she tell her Parents .They are alredy upset with F-show and Recently whatever happened between her and Kabir and Her chachi making a big issue of it.

Rajiv is the one who has been again appointed as coach of the hockey team of svc .He is extremely glad and happy as he would get to see Rachna again .He would be near her he wud touch her and this time he would do what he wished to do before .Thinking of all of it he blushed as past incidents flashed in his mind.Their closeness ,their hug , her proposal , his denial everything .He looked straight at the Hockey Field in front of his eyes and their first meeting flashed once again .The determination and firmness in her eyes and then the same eyes had tears when he said no.He had died every second of his life post that because he had feelings for her but never reciprocated because he never thought that the world would ever accept a Teacher-Student relationship . but now the world didn't matter .He had come back with a firm decision to get His Rachna back to him.This time he would embrace her and make her forget everything in world accept him and his Love.

Day

Rachna got ready to leave for college .She had to attend practice session alone today because it was Sunday all other Had OFF .Today she had to ask permission too and was so panic that what will her parents say.She went to her Father's room who was talking on his phone with some clients .Rachna hesitatingly walked inside and waited fr call to end .Dayal noticed and kept phone on hold and said you aren't you getting late .I dun want a bad impression on ur coach on first day .Gopal is their out with car .He will drop you to college.Rachna could not believe her ears .Her father knew and has asked her uncle to even drop her so that she does not get late.Rachna leaves as Dayal smiles and recollects he had heard her talking on phone and had seen so much excitement on his Daughter's face. He was happy for his daughter.

Rachna arrived at  the college ground and no one was there accept hockey sticks and balls waiting for her .She looked at Ground and cherished her old memories of place.this place has been the starting point of an altogether new journey for her .She wanted to see Rajiv once in her life and say thanks for  whatever he did for her .She wished he was here .She lifted up the stick and ball and tried at goal and tal but even after she took three shots she was unable to hit Goal.Sudenly she felt hand on her hand a weight on her body telling her to bend a little first nd then take the goal. She was dazed she knew this voice as she turned her face She saw it was Rajiv so close to her that they could fell each -other's breathe .Rachna for the first few seconds thought she was dreaming and suddenly tembled and believed Rajeev was there for real when his firm Hands held her by her waist and his face was really close to hers.They looked straight into each-others eyes not bothering the closeness between them .Had it been someone else Rachna would have stepped back with a jerk but she stood their looking at the well-built Dark brown man and his hazel eyes which had emotions she could not understand .He smiled and brought her back to real world making her stand on her feet .Your new coach Rachna its me Rajiv aggarwal .

Rachna stood dumbfounded .Now she was to spend whole day with him practicing, this time strange emotions flowed in her heart and she didn't know what she wwas feeling.

Rajeev held her hand and said I m back are you not happy?

Rachna comes out of her thoughts and says ofcourse I m the happiest person because you came back sirbut all of a sudden?

Rajiv: everything has a time .I left and I came back same way all of a sudden

Rachna: so u wud again leave the same way.? She asked innocently and that innocence touched his heart .He wanted to hug her that yes he would leave this town but with her Take her along with him to Delhi where they would have a own world of theis he had planned everything and just had to get a nod but why on earth it seemed so difficult to him.

He wondered how Rachna had got the strenghth a year back to say the same three wrds to him which now he wanted to say.

Rachna lossened her hand from his grip and asked for permission to go for changing clothes.Rajeev allowed and she came back in Hockey dress..Damn he said she looked more freaking hot !!making it uncontrollable for him. Rachna moved forward to ground and asked again how was he telling to shoot.

Rajiv came near again held her hands and leaned over her and told how . Her scent was mesmerizing him and he was conrtolling the Man inside him .He was fighting the worst battle of his life.suddenly their cheeks rubbed and Rachna went all red .but Rajeev maintained his composure trying to tell her how to take a shot from tat position.Then he asked her to goal while he is on defense and she did it quite easily and jumped like a kid in excitement and he said enough for today and she must leave . He wanted her to go because a second more and he might loose himself.

She went to the room and changed into her suit but her dori she was unable to tie it. She cursed herself for wearing that suit.She could call no one and could not reach the Dori. Rajeev knocked at door asking her if everything is ok why is she taking so much time. She asked him to come inside and turned her back towards wall .He said what happened ? .Be fore she could say anything he saw in the mirror at back her bare back and dori.He understood and went to her and bend over her and got the dorri and tried tying it .He was so close that Rachna could smell his manly scent which dazed her .She turned her back towards him and he tied the dori and she was about to leave and as she stepped ahead .He opened the dori with a jerk .Rachna was breathing heavily and he came and hugged her from back.Rachna closed her eyes .He held her hand under his .His face he rubbed it against hers sending shivers down her body.Her duppata fell and a drop of tear too fell On Rajiv's hand and he got back into his senses and realized what he had just done.Rachna looked towards him and saw a guilt feeling as he bowed his head down.She liftyed his chin and tasted his cheeks with her lips shocking him. Rajiv could never expect Rachna to do so . She bent down to take her dupaata which Rajiv took frst and wrapped it around her and pulled her close .She shyed away and this time he kissed her cheeks and her neck making her melt.He said Rachna I love you and Rachna hugged him and said I love you too and they embraced each other.

Rachna broke the hug and turned away and Rajeev came in front of her And pinned her to the lockers at back and blocked her way .He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away .RACHNA BLUSHED and put her hand on his chest to push him away but could not instead he came more close .Rajiv pulled her kurta down revealing her broad shoulders and kissed her collar bones while holding her firm from waist.Rachna too kissed him on his neck.

Rachna sat down and RAJIV SAT BESIDE HER HE WHISPERED IN HER EARS .

Should I pull it down or will u pull it upwards .rachna was hell shocked at this avtar of Rajiv andpulled out her kurti and throwed it at him .rajeev furious bcz  it blocked his vision of hers and was turned on seeing her in a sexy black bra .he wished it cud be him who would be so close to her perfect b**** .He pulled her to him with a jerk . and closed in fr a kiss and they enjoyed a sensuary moment which made them more desperate for each other .Rachna laid back to ground and Rajiv was over her now .He kissed her sensuously all over .and he kissed her navel Rachna felt an odd muscle movement deep within .She neede him and now if he stepped back she could not let it happen.He loosened the string of her salwar and pulled it down .

He looked at her perfect thighs shining white .what a match they were he was husky and brown and she was bright and white. HE KISSED HER LEGS with each kiss Rachna was getting restless.she was feeling the most divine pleasure .Rajjev stopped for a while and Rachna was confused .to her this was biggest thing happening Rajiv was ready to make her his.He removed her bra and kissed and nibbled her nipples. And then drawing patterns on her belly he reached her thighs and pulled her legs apart and after some attempts he finally made it to her.He had entered her and she had joys of happiness and love.They had romantic look towards each other followed by a long passionate kiss.

Rajiv and Rachna got up and Rachna left for her home aas she moved out of ground Rajiv winked at her and she blushed and moved out.

OHK I KNOW IT IS NOT AS much as expected but jo hai vahi hai
comments will be waited

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

My oh my😳.

Being new to this serial, and definitely  and decidedly a big time RaBir fan, I know very little about Rajna, so I spent sometime last evening watching old episodes to see what I had missed...and I still didn't get it...All I could see was a young girl with a crush on her coach.😕

Your OS has given me a bit more insight now, and if the serial follows a similar track to your OS, this will definitely be worth watching. Of course R will make the right decision in the end😉, but  should make for some interesting viewing .

Well done👏
AnjaliPunia thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

My oh my😳.

Being new to this serial, and definitely  and decidedly a big time RaBir fan, I know very little about Rajna, so I spent sometime last evening watching old episodes to see what I had missed...and I still didn't get it...All I could see was a young girl with a crush on her coach.😕

Your OS has given me a bit more insight now, and if the serial follows a similar track to your OS, this will definitely be worth watching. Of course R will make the right decision in the end😉, but  should make for some interesting viewing .

Well done👏

u dun know old Rajna fans who shifted to Rabir are in a fix now but anything for these two hotties on screen togeder
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A treat for all Rajna fans...it was too hot..loved this new form of
Rajiv..hope he really cums back with this change..thanks for the pm.

mkakkar93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome os of Rajna  joined only sometime back but liked Rajna and this was a treat for me hats off love to get more if possible 
👏
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Woow thank you first of all 🤗 I love OS s and a birthday OS specially for me makes me ☺️ the gesture ie and then coming to the HOt Hot OS i think I need a AC in this weather 😆 I like that there s no flowery romance and proposals the show has made me hate them atm . SO when rajeev comes back it does not take long for them to act on their feelings , 1 year they have suppressed that intensity so when they meet they explode  ⭐️. If a RajNa story would have happened during the goo old days of SSLK then obviously this scene would have happened when they would have gone on some tour atleast a dori tying scene and a little bit hanky panky atleast a kiss 🤢. You made me go into a dream land 😳 Thank u 🤗 🤗   🤗Edited by -Eris- - 9 years ago
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
vibz u r a wholesale res ki dukaan
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow freakin HOT OS Anju ☺️ Awesome !! 👏 🥳 Well Rajeev part i was thinkin whether he will shown like this in the show now, Rajeev in such a romantic role 😳 😆 Am in dreamworld now.. wanna see RajNa again in hockey ground once again!!! Pl write more babe ☺️
AnjaliPunia thumbnail

Originally posted by: MythilyRaman

Wow freakin HOT OS Anju☺️Awesome !!👏🥳Well Rajeev part i was thinkin whether he will shown like this in the show now, Rajeev in such a romantic role😳😆Am in dreamworld now.. wanna see RajNa again in hockey ground once again!!!Pl write more babe☺️

get all touchy touchy on feild in rain ...yr i m running wild
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg ! Just imagine Rajeev in this mood lol!
I missed this 😡 How could I ???😡

So terrifically hot , I need  to go to the north pole to cool off , maybe this OS will melt the north pole too👍🏼

I wish we get at least half of what you have written in the series . Dhanya ho Jaaoongi😆 the never dying Rajna fan within me is so happy 😉

Pls don't make me weak & make go back to my first love Rajeev lol😛