The Vampire Diaries

'Vampire Diaries' Stars Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Reportedly Bac

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

'Vampire Diaries' Stars Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Reportedly Back Together, Keeping Relationship Off Public's Radar

• Rate this Story

By Annie Dee | May 13, 2014 4:21 PM EST

According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, "Vampire Diaries" Stars Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are back together. This time however, they want to keep their relationship out of the public's eye for fear that the public and media will destroy their reconciliation by minding their relationship too much.

View Full Image

REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder accept the award for favorite on-screen chemistry for their show "The Vampire Diaries" at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.

The celebrity news site claimed that even though they split up amicably last year, their chemistry has not vanished and for the past months, they have been giving in to the temptation that is each other little by little. Their reconciliation is in a quite precarious position because after their publicized breakup last year, their respective rebound relationships were very publicized as well. Nina went out with Derek Hough and hooked up with Liam Hemsworth. Ian has reportedly flirted with Molly Swenson.

However, all their relationships after their breakup did not work out. Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported that Nina agreed to give Ian one more chance. As long as Ian does not screw it up, their relationship may have a chance of lasting

This is why, according to the gossip site, the couple prefers to stay quiet about their reconciliation. It can also be remembered that one of the main reasons why they broke up in the first place is the intense media attention their relationship received. Both of them hated the intense spotlight on their relationship so they decided to cool off so they can live their private lives better.

Even if they rather keep it private, the couple is not depriving their fans of the pleasure to see them being sweet to each other. According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, they are flirting a lot more than they used to in public. They do not try to avoid each other publicly too. What they would not do however, is to engage in interviews regarding their relationship, or shout out their love on rooftops. For now, they would rather focus their time and energy on their work and on each other, mending what needs to be repaired, especially the damages that resulted from their first breakup. Ian might propose to Nina soon, and this might be the time when they'll go very public with their relationship.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love Nian love Delena ❤️
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yup even i read on twitter that ther r rumoured 2 b bak 2gether again!!🥳👏
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yay!!!!!! Nian r back together.Nian-Delena rock together. 🥳❤️
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AyRa_Rocks

Yay!!!!!! Nian r back together.Nian-Delena rock together. 🥳❤️

I agree, they rocks without each other, but when they're as one as couple they roocks they killliing...
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWWW, would love it if they're back together but media needs to back off!
and I don't believe Ian 'screwed' up the first time... not that it's my business and nor do I know them personally but he doesn't seem like that kinda guy. Anyways hope for the best and they stay happy!
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ohmg I wanna scream whew they r bck together . Their chemistry Is just ah mazing ,magical .
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Yipppieee!! 🥳 I ship them so freaking hard!! ❤️
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..Nian are back.
thanks for sharing
TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2