..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Friends                                               
I really don't have any idea what I wrote it just came into my mind and I started writing but still I want to know how it is so please share your reviews

CHANGES

A humble , bubbly , sweet, cute and a awesome friend and adviser , this was her identity and everybody loved her like this her smile could brighten up any worse day .Panchi Rastogi was a good friend for everybody ,but this was not enough for her she wanted something more she wanted to be something more in her life and her friends life she wanted to remove the tag of a timid, innocent chubby girl she tried but this was not easy especially when you have friends like her best friend Ranveer who wanted her when he needed her and she was always ready for him, she always understood what he wants and he didn't need to utter a word .He was also available for her but he never tried to listen the silent cries of her heart which she thought someday he will hear them and stop them she waited and waited but he never did that . Whenever she saw him flirting with any girl in library, in canteen and even in classroom she felt like somebody had attacked her heart with hundreds of needles .All her special friends had a special place for her in their hearts but they rarely visited that place. She tried to pull out her friends from any problems but failed and herself fall in to that problem which she never created , this was Panchi, can't see anybody in pain, but she herself was surrounded by pain and who gave her these pain , the person who acted like a medicine to all her injuries and gave her more injuries not physical but imotional which were more painful .Her School life ended with a big earthquake , everything was perfect before her two beat friend became the worst enemy ever of each other and again she tried to make them realize how big mistake they were making but did anybody listen to her , the answer is asusual no .

College , this is very exciting for any teenager , first day of the college but not for her or her friends how can she be al excited and happy to see her friends standing face to face staring in each others eyes ready to knock out each other .One side was her best friend Ranveer Shergil and other side was her friend with whom she shared a unique bond Keshav Desai she can't choose any side because of two reasons first she thought both were wrong and both were right at their places so she can't choose between right or wrong and second both were special to her so she choose to be in between which was the most dangerous thing , but atlast she didn't had any other options. She lost them all sje lost her friends they were so busy in their silly war that they had no time for friendship , she felt a strange loneliness she wad with them but still far away from them .At this point of her life two more people entered and a new chapter started in her life .Avi and Omi were the main reason for the fight between her two best buddies but still she was not able to hate them and she ended forming a special bond with these two .Two worst enemy , two big power of collegel were fallen for her . She saw the starting of many love stories but the one which hurted her the most was her best friends and a new girl in college Ranveer and Rukmini .She decided to wore a mask of happiness she started to tell her heart continously that she was happy but deep inside her she was crying , crying loud .She understood that this was not her destination .She had many things to do she still had not proved herself .She was not recovered but another problem was standing on her door .

Omi and Avi both loved her she knew it but didn't knew who she loved .That was the time she found out nothing can be easy in her life. She decided to move on and choose Avi .She was happy to find her love but she still felt some thing incomplete and doubt that anybody ever will be able to complete that something. She thought again every thing was perfect but nothing can be perfect. She had proved herself in Miss. Vista that day again everybody saw that new Panchi they saw her first in talent search but that day was ruined because of somebody's personal silly reason , but she thanks that person because that gave her the strength to get up and touch the sky .
            Then the dark phase began in her life he betrayed her, Avi broke het into pieces she can't handle this and she went away. He went mad his best Friend was broken, hurted gone because of that cheap Avi , he will never forgive him .Those days were the darkest days of his and her life .She camr back and he got all the happiness back .He never leaved her alone how can he leave her at this stage he can't afford to lose her , but this affect his relations with Rukmini .These decisions of their life made them understand that they were meant for each other and how hard they tried to deny the truth always followed them and atlast at a very beautiful period of their life in camp she met her soulmates she got him , she achieved him that day she met that Ranveer which she was searching from God knows how many years. She finally found her love . This story didn't ended here .
           She atlast realized that one big , memorable part of her life is over and she is not the same Panchi which was at the starting she was still humble .bubbly and a best friend for everybody but some more things were added vand the most important was she was a strong women .She still needed her friends and she will always need them but to support her not to fight for her she was strong enough to face her life .Her accessory was her smile, her make up was he attitude
and her best pair of heels were her confidence .Panchi Rastogi was ready to start another phase of her life .

Edited by Madhuras_Rule - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res.
Unres.
Hey Sweetie.
I loved it dear.
U described everything beautifully.
I loved the transformation of Panchi's character from season1 to season2,It's done beautifully in the show,Loved her character growth from a timid,innocent,not-so-confident girl to a strong,confident and independent woman.
In school she didnot get the oppurtunity to prove herself,because of her insecurities,but college gave her that oppurtunity,to prove to the world,what Panchi Rastogi is?Aur jab woh mauka aaya,usne apne aapko prove karke dikhaya,Usne Miss Vista,mein prove kar diya hain ki,woh kisi se kam nahi,agar woh chahti hain toh kuch bhi kar sakti hain,Infact,she is the best.After winning Miss Vista,her confidence level increased,she became even more stronger and confident,I loved this track sooo much.
 After that,when the day came where she has to choose,between her two friends Avi and Omi,she was confused at first,because she herself didn't understand whom she loves,but when she finally understood that she loves Avi,she accepted her feelings and they got into a relationship.Relationships mainly base on Trust,Agar ek baar kisine trust tod diya,toh dobara kabhi uss insaan pe hum trust nahi kar payenge.Avi ne bhi Panchi ki trust ko thoda hain,uski dil ko bahut thees pahunchaya hain,not only her,he also cheated her friends,she confronted Avi and called-off her relation with him,she was completely broken after this,she needed some break,she wanted to go away from there,she convinced her mom,infact pleaded her to take her away for few days and they went to Delhi.Ranveer was shocked when he came to know that his best friend went to Delhi,without informing him.When he came to know that,it was because of Avi that she left,he couldn't control himself anymore and fought with him,he felt like killing him for breaking the trust of his Moti.He went into Devdas mode,during that period and finally his happiness returned,when she returned.
Then that camp track,helped both of them in realizing their feelings towards each other,that they are not just friends,but there is much more to it.But they didn't accept it.After they returned back from the camp,few situations led,Ranveer confess that he loves Panchi.Even though she first was not sure about getting into a relationship with Rv,because recently she broke-up with Avi and she didnot want to rush into a relationship with RV,because RV means a lot to her and she feared that if something of that sort happens between them,she may loose him and she can't afford to lose the most important person of her life,She said the same to Ranveer and asked him some time and he gave her some time and space to understand that,they can't just be friends,they were meant to be,they are soulmates.Finally,she confessed her feelings to Ranveer and they both officially became a couple.This journey of Panchi from a timid,not-so-confident girl to a confident and strong woman is beautiful.She finally got everything,that she wanted.

Omgeee...maine pura essay likh diyaπŸ˜†.
Ab kya karun tumne likha hi itna accha ki mein khud kho rokh nahi paayi,and maine saara story likh diya,i hope u don't mind.Ab hamari Angel ki baare mein likha hain tumne,toh mein thodi na rukhungi,bas likhti gayi.Jitna bhi likhu,kam lagta hain.Hume maaf kijiye Maharani ji agar humne aapki keemti waqt waste kiya hain toh.TUMNE SAARI YAADEIN TAAZA KAR DIYA SWEETHEART,THANKYOU SOOO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS OS.LOVE YOU FOR THIS.πŸ€—
LOTS OF LOVE.
Muahhh.

Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Madhura my dear

A tight jhappi to u for such an awesome OS

Me simply loved it

the way you describe Panchi's journey right from s1

Fantastic sweetheart

Her feelings, her insecurities, her loneliness

Everything are just bang on

Me just love this transformed Panchi

As u said, strong and independent

I always want Panchi to be like this

Love to see her all confident and strong

and the pic u posted in the last

our Angel looking so beautiful

you just brought all the memory back

frm S1 to S2

Plz keep writing babes

Would love to read more and more from you

Take care

Lots of love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 9 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mads...a beautiful memory refresh this...thanks a ton babe

Panchi the one who has travelled a lot character wise in the show is pure delight...the one who always cared for everyone but ended up being taken for granted a lot of time,, even by her best friend. Sad but true. She was always over shadowed by the more boisterous personalities around her n due to her own insecurities preferred to stay in the background...the perfect support system but sadly the one who did not have a strong voice of her own...she preferred listening to others rather than making her own voice known...  caring sweet the perfect friend yet not that happy herself... miss vista was a big change in her life... else we wouldn't have seen the confident self believing Panchi...yea she did have a personality of her own apart from her buddies n me loved avi n omi n even samar cause they treated her as an individual n with a lot of dignity n respect... n she was more of herself with them...with Ranveer she was more busy playing the role of his best friend... college allowed her to emerge stronger sharper n more self confident... n m sure these attributes are always gonna remain hers...

Of course she deserved all the happiness in the world cause its rare to find people who are going to think of others before themselves n Panchi is one of them... n she s gonna make Ranveer's life perfect m sure...

My fave character of the show n the one for whom I started watching in the first place... in fact she is my girl crush...simply love my angel...

Mads thanks for recreating her life so beautifully... love ya loads

Edited by sneha02 - 9 years ago
viagomes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mads yaar awesome osπŸ‘
short simple but one of the best os I have ever read πŸ‘πŸΌ
panchi is my fav character in tbp & I just loved it ⭐️
keep writing dearπŸ˜ƒ
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing os...
U described panchi's journey so well πŸ‘
Her getting heart break and than becoming stronger ...
Loved it 
Rahi1818 thumbnail
hey maharani if u dont have any idea y u wrote this then no problem coz it was amazing...
panchi has been the strongest character on the show,my personal favorite and her journey had been something very worth to watch.. her journey had something or the other to which each n every person could relate to..
you depicted her journey in this os of yours so beautifully...
the way she was; always there for everyone trying to make the world around her happy but yet lacked that person in her life who wud hold her back look into her eyes and ask her problem...yeah rv was always there but intially he was an ignorant kind of person due to his own problems and did fail sumtyms...
u know sometimes u need a person who doesnot  necessarily solve ur problems but is there to listen n share it...a person which panchi was missing...
in skul she did overcome her insecurities but to a little extent...
when her college life started she was sandwiched betwen two grups unwillingly and thats when two people entered her life and brought fresh air for her...avi n omi head over heels in love wid her..but she was confused..and finally chose avi..
Miss Vista played the most imortant part in bringing the confidence in panchi. it helped her to overcome her insecurities completely and recognize the beauty which lay within her which eventually led others to discover it...
then avi ditched her.. trust has always been the most imp thing for her so she cud never forgive him... but all this  led to the beginning of a new beautiful journey that was meant to be...
when she was not here rv became a devdas like literally and when she came back all he wanted was to bring a smile on panchis face as well as in her eyes... ruku baby was lost now.. then the camping trip.. the most imp part which made these two dhakkans realize that they were soulmates; something which was as simple as ABCD yet they failed to see it.. they finally realized that the only person they had ever loved and wud ever love in their lives were right infront of them from the beginning. and then started their beautiful love story.. they finally completed each other.. in all these things panchi had changed a lot only for the gud and finally she emerged as strong headed women with a soft heart..

you have described her entire journey so effortlessly that it again all played in front of my eyes..
wonderful job dear... totally loved it..
do write more...
Rahi1818 thumbnail
sorry main ek barr bolna shuru karti hun toh brk bahut mushkil se lagta hain...
Edited by anjali1805 - 9 years ago
snowflake.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u described panchi's journey so well
loved it
all her emotions were shown well
n loved the pic too
write more
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Wow Madhura...
Really Nice dear πŸ‘
U've described Panchi's entire journey so well...
Amazing... Loved it 😊
Thank u so much 4 d pm
& Thanx 4 dis wonderful train of TBP... in Panchi's POV it's jst awesm
Keep writing more 😊

PS. D pic is so beautiful yaar... Palak is jst looking like an angel 😳

Edited by luv_u_Bharti - 9 years ago