Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by priya1101

Res.
Unres.
Hey Sweetie.
I loved it dear.
U described everything beautifully.
I loved the transformation of Panchi's character from season1 to season2,It's done beautifully in the show,Loved her character growth from a timid,innocent,not-so-confident girl to a strong,confident and independent woman.
In school she didnot get the oppurtunity to prove herself,because of her insecurities,but college gave her that oppurtunity,to prove to the world,what Panchi Rastogi is?Aur jab woh mauka aaya,usne apne aapko prove karke dikhaya,Usne Miss Vista,mein prove kar diya hain ki,woh kisi se kam nahi,agar woh chahti hain toh kuch bhi kar sakti hain,Infact,she is the best.After winning Miss Vista,her confidence level increased,she became even more stronger and confident,I loved this track sooo much.
After that,when the day came where she has to choose,between her two friends Avi and Omi,she was confused at first,because she herself didn't understand whom she loves,but when she finally understood that she loves Avi,she accepted her feelings and they got into a relationship.Relationships mainly base on Trust,Agar ek baar kisine trust tod diya,toh dobara kabhi uss insaan pe hum trust nahi kar payenge.Avi ne bhi Panchi ki trust ko thoda hain,uski dil ko bahut thees pahunchaya hain,not only her,he also cheated her friends,she confronted Avi and called-off her relation with him,she was completely broken after this,she needed some break,she wanted to go away from there,she convinced her mom,infact pleaded her to take her away for few days and they went to Delhi.Ranveer was shocked when he came to know that his best friend went to Delhi,without informing him.When he came to know that,it was because of Avi that she left,he couldn't control himself anymore and fought with him,he felt like killing him for breaking the trust of his Moti.He went into Devdas mode,during that period and finally his happiness returned,when she returned.
Then that camp track,helped both of them in realizing their feelings towards each other,that they are not just friends,but there is much more to it.But they didn't accept it.After they returned back from the camp,few situations led,Ranveer confess that he loves Panchi.Even though she first was not sure about getting into a relationship with Rv,because recently she broke-up with Avi and she didnot want to rush into a relationship with RV,because RV means a lot to her and she feared that if something of that sort happens between them,she may loose him and she can't afford to lose the most important person of her life,She said the same to Ranveer and asked him some time and he gave her some time and space to understand that,they can't just be friends,they were meant to be,they are soulmates.Finally,she confessed her feelings to Ranveer and they both officially became a couple.This journey of Panchi from a timid,not-so-confident girl to a confident and strong woman is beautiful.She finally got everything,that she wanted.

Omgeee...maine pura essay likh diyaπŸ˜†.
Ab kya karun tumne likha hi itna accha ki mein khud kho rokh nahi paayi,and maine saara story likh diya,i hope u don't mind.Ab hamari Angel ki baare mein likha hain tumne,toh mein thodi na rukhungi,bas likhti gayi.Jitna bhi likhu,kam lagta hain.Hume maaf kijiye Maharani ji agar humne aapki keemti waqt waste kiya hain toh.TUMNE SAARI YAADEIN TAAZA KAR DIYA SWEETHEART,THANKYOU SOOO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS OS.LOVE YOU FOR THIS.πŸ€—
LOTS OF LOVE.
Muahhh.

MERI PYARI PRIYA πŸ€—
this is so sweet of you dear thanks so much for your wonderful comment I can't tell how much it means to me thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks a million billion .This is really precious to me .love you dear muhaaa

Ok I am over with my extra emotional speech but seriously saying it was necessary you just wrote my OS in short ,actually my OS itself is very short πŸ˜†

Coming to Panchi she is the character with whom I can relate and I'm sure that all girls can relate with panchi in one or the other way .I started watching this show for Palak Jain as I saw her from the time of sunaina (her first show as a lead) and I am her big fan and as she was playing Panchi's character it made that character more awesome .However , I didn't like Panchi because I like Palak ,I like Panchi as a real person and her transformation in show was shown perfectly I just wrote it down in words 😊

Panchi a sweet girl everybody love her as a good friend but still in one or the other way she was ignored by everyone. Even her best friend didn't gave her that importance which she accepted from him . At each and every point she was ignored and put down by others but she accepted her life how it was .After adjusting in every situation whether it was only her, still she felt left out that hurt her , that made her sad .Then she decided she can't live like this her entire life and that's when her beautiful journey of transformation started.

Then came the best part of her life college , this is the place , this is the period when she learned how to be a strong peraon .Many incident which made her weak for some time but made her strong for lifetime like Talent search, her love life with Avi, Ranveer Rukmini relationship, and theb the beat part which turned her life upside down miss vista " and Panchi Rastogi is the winner " these words brought a big change in her life.

I am again coming back to my thanking session because of course I am not over with it   πŸ˜†
seriously priya I remember you telling me that we never get bore reading reviews on our work and how could you think that you wasted my precious instead you made my time precious πŸ˜† I don't know what I am writing πŸ˜†
no need of thanks I enjoyed it
love you a tight hug

lots and lots of love
Madhura
muhaaa
Originally posted by sweetdesire

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Madhura my dear</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">A tight jhappi to u for such an awesome OS</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me simply loved it</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">the way you describe Panchi's journey right from s1 </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Fantastic sweetheart</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Her feelings, her insecurities, her loneliness</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Everything are just bang on</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Me just love this transformed Panchi</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">As u said, strong and independent</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I always want Panchi to be like this</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Love to see her all confident and strong</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">and the pic u posted in the last</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">our Angel looking so beautiful</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">you just brought all the memory back</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">frm S1 to S2</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Plz keep writing babes</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Would love to read more and more from you</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Take care</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Lots of love</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Geet</font>

Geet dear thank you so much πŸ€—
A tight hug to you to Geetu
and I simply loved your comment πŸ˜†
I love Panchi and even miss her so just wrote down her wonderful journey
than you so much dear
I too love Panchi as specialy this new Panchi
ready to fight for herself
I know I loved that pic too and thought that it will suit here so
of course I will keep writing
and you keep commenting πŸ˜†
love you to babes
muhaa
Originally posted by sneha02

Mads...a beautiful memory refresh this...thanks a ton babe

Panchi the one who has travelled a lot character wise in the show is pure delight...the one who always cared for everyone but ended up being taken for granted a lot of time,, even by her best friend. Sad but true. She was always over shadowed by the more boisterous personalities around her n due to her own insecurities preferred to stay in the background...the perfect support system but sadly the one who did not have a strong voice of her own...she preferred listening to others rather than making her own voice known... caring sweet the perfect friend yet not that happy herself... miss vista was a big change in her life... else we wouldn't have seen the confident self believing Panchi...yea she did have a personality of her own apart from her buddies n me loved avi n omi n even samar cause they treated her as an individual n with a lot of dignity n respect... n she was more of herself with them...with Ranveer she was more busy playing the role of his best friend... college allowed her to emerge stronger sharper n more self confident... n m sure these attributes are always gonna remain hers...

Of course she deserved all the happiness in the world cause its rare to find people who are going to think of others before themselves n Panchi is one of them... n she s gonna make Ranveer's life perfect m sure...

My fave character of the show n the one for whom I started watching in the first place... in fact she is my girl crush...simply love my angel...

Mads thanks for recreating her life so beautifully... love ya loads

Nehu my dearie πŸ€—
Thank you so much for this.
Well, did ever tell you that you exactly know what I want to convey through my works , yes , I think I had but still again I'll say you exactly know Nehu what I want to say through these words and thank you so much for understanding this .

If the best character growth is shown in tbp , then it is of Panchi's character .She always helped others and whenever somebody need to share their feelings she became a sister for somebody, just a friend for somebody, or just gave a symphtic ear to somebody, her shoulder was always ready to hold somebody's teary eyes face . However, she was ignored by others ,by her close friend .Her best friend was ready to wipe her tears but only which he can see not those which were flowing from her heart .Her big weakness , actually which she thought is a weakness , her fatness never let her come in front and stand out of the crowd as somebody unique .No doubt Panchi was a unique diamond but they say na Asli hire ki pehechan sirf johari ko hi hoti he and here Panchi herself was the diamond and the johari too she just need to realise the value of herself , her beauty , her talent, her identity and when she found out who she was after a long journey of heartbreak , new friendship, new challenges there she shone out like a huge unique diamond.

Yes , shr deserves the best in everything and Ranveer is a lucky guy to have a girl like Panchi in his life . Wherever she goes everything becomes perfect and now its Ranveer's chance to experience that perfection in his life created by Panchi.
Hey same pinch I also started watching this show for Panchi my angel.

No thanks dear I enjoyed it phir kaheka thanks πŸ˜†
but I have all the rights to say thanks so
thank you so much

lots of love
Madhura
Originally posted by viagomes

mads yaar awesome osπŸ‘
short simple but one of the best os I have ever read πŸ‘πŸΌ

panchi is my fav character in tbp & I just loved it ⭐️

keep writing dearπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much via
I happy you liked it
OMG that's s big compliment via thank you so much

lots of love
Madhura
Originally posted by Prince6495

Amazing os...
U described panchi's journey so wellπŸ‘
Her getting heart break and than becoming stronger ...
Loved it

Thanks Stavan
I am happy you liked it

lot of love
Madhura
Originally posted by anjali1805

hey maharani if u dont have any idea y u wrote this then no problem coz it was amazing...
panchi has been the strongest character on the show,my personal favorite and her journey had been something very worth to watch.. her journey had something or the other to which each n every person could relate to..
you depicted her journey in this os of yours so beautifully...
the way she was; always there for everyone trying to make the world around her happy but yet lacked that person in her life who wud hold her back look into her eyes and ask her problem...yeah rv was always there but intially he was an ignorant kind of person due to his own problems and did fail sumtyms...
u know sometimes u need a person who doesnot necessarily solve ur problems but is there to listen n share it...a person which panchi was missing...
in skul she did overcome her insecurities but to a little extent...
when her college life started she was sandwiched betwen two grups unwillingly and thats when two people entered her life and brought fresh air for her...avi n omi head over heels in love wid her..but she was confused..and finally chose avi..
Miss Vista played the most imortant part in bringing the confidence in panchi. it helped her to overcome her insecurities completely and recognize the beauty which lay within her which eventually led others to discover it...
then avi ditched her.. trust has always been the most imp thing for her so she cud never forgive him... but all this led to the beginning of a new beautiful journey that was meant to be...
when she was not here rv became a devdas like literally and when she came back all he wanted was to bring a smile on panchis face as well as in her eyes... ruku baby was lost now.. then the camping trip.. the most imp part which made these two dhakkans realize that they were soulmates; something which was as simple as ABCD yet they failed to see it.. they finally realized that the only person they had ever loved and wud ever love in their lives were right infront of them from the beginning. and then started their beautiful love story.. they finally completed each other.. in all these things panchi had changed a lot only for the gud and finally she emerged as strong headed women with a soft heart..

you have described her entire journey so effortlessly that it again all played in front of my eyes..
wonderful job dear... totally loved it..
do write more...

Thank you so much Anji πŸ€— *a tight hug this emo can't show *
Yes you said it right Anji I think the best character growth in show was of Panchi .Changes in her started from the first week of the show though they were very little , even not noticeable but those little change gave rise to a big change in her life .I love Palak jain , and I love Panchi more because its not less than a real person for me. Panchi problem and difficulties she faced were so similar to every girls problems as you said every one can relatevwith her in some or the other way .

Panchi was unique from starting the thing was that nobody noticed that nor did she realised because she was so busy noticing what she don't have that she forgot to notice what she had . It was not so simple to make her realise her true worth .It is a long story of her wonderful journey I just wrote it down in some words .Her school life gave her many experience many situations but she had learned to adjust in every situation whether it be good for her or bad for her .She just didn't count herself .She hid herself in the crowd , though she had the potential to stand out with her own identity.

Than that period started the best and worst at the same time , but if you ask me it was not worst because whatever worse things happened with her gave her more and more strength to reach out and fly .Like the talent search though her dreams were ruined it gave her that strength to proof herself. The most frightening period was her and Avi's. When she met Avi she tried to search that something which was missing in her life which she wanted from Ranveer in Avi .She got many things from Avi which she missed badly but still that incompleteness that imperfection wad there .In the camp that golden time she realised that only Ranveer can give her what she want and she got him.

And the thing which played ta big role in her growth wad Miss .Vista which made her shine out and proof herself.

Thank you so much for your precious comment Anjali thanks .This really means a ton for me .Love you girl

lots of love
Madhura
muhaaa

Originally posted by anjali1805

sorry main ek barr bolna shuru karti hun toh brk bahut mushkil se lagta hain...

aur me chahati bhi nahi ki tum ruko πŸ˜†
Thanks for writing an OS on Panchi. Loved it & Love her a lot. Keep writing dear:)
Originally posted by kitze

u described panchi's journey so well
loved it
all her emotions were shown well
n loved the pic too
write more

thank you so much
Your comment means a ton

lots of love
Madhura
Originally posted by luv_u_Bharti

Wow Madhura...
Really Nice dear πŸ‘

U've described Panchi's entire journey so well...

Amazing... Loved it 😊

Thank u so much 4 d pm

& Thanx 4 dis wonderful train of TBP... in Panchi's POV it's jst awesm

Keep writing more 😊

PS. D pic is so beautiful yaar... Palak is jst looking like an angel 😳

Thanks Khushi *tight hug*
Luv u dear for your wonderful comment
I wil write more if you keep commenting
lots of love
Madhura
muhaaa