RaHi OS - If That's What You Wanted

Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay guys am here with an OS. And this isn't like any other work of mine. 
First things first. This OS is inspired by John Green's 'The Fault In Our Stars.' 
Do credits to him. It's an amazing book. Recommended to everyone. 
I don't know i have done justice to the book or not. But i have written it in a very different way from the book. And the storyline is a bit different as well. As i said, it is just inspired. Not adapted. 
Here is the OS .
RaHi OS - If That's What You Wanted

She stepped on the stage. Dancing had always meant the world to her. Until the doctors told her it was not good for her. And until she met Ranveer Shergill.

Song Name -  What You Wanted

Song Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9LDnPyY9zA

[Sincere request, if you want to enjoy the OS do please play the song. It is very important]

*Music starts*

She took her right foot forward and pointed it on the ground and turned around daintily like a ballerina dancer.  Her hands covered her as she bent down as if she never wanted to get to know anyone or make any friends.  Then as a sudden move she just skipped to the left side of the stage and her arms on her right as if she never wanted to let anyone come near her. There were bruises on them. Her doctors had told her it was all a part of her disease. It was all a part of her cancer. She never wanted anyone to come close to her. She called herself a Grenade. For one simple reason, she was going to blow up one day.

I'll find the places where you hide
I'll be the dawn on your worst night
The only thing left in your life
Yeah I would kill for you, that's right

It was BEFORE she met him. Suddenly a light flashed on the right side of the stage. His eyes always spoke the things he felt inside. From day one he met her he was deeply in love with her. But she always ignored her heart and the feeling she felt inside. Panchi turned around and took a step forward tried to express that she didn't want him to close to her as she would only give him pain.

If that's what you wanted

He took a step in front and kicked his feet as he jumped and tried to tell her that just because of her cancer she should not stop herself from living. She was dancing the same moves as him. Only her face was full of pain. She just wanted to hug him tight. But her mind continuously was telling that he will only get hurt if she agreed to be with him. She turned again this time facing and forwarding her hand of friendship. He smiled a small smile. He jumped a little and ran around the stage as if to say that there is a lot more to life than she thinks there is. He stopped behind her. Her eyes got wet for he only wanted her to be happy. He did some actions with his hands and stepped back one as if to tell her to forget about everything and live the life the way she likes it.

I'll put your poison in my veins
They say the best love is insane, yea
I'll light your fire till my last day
I'll let your fields burn around me, around me

She was in love with him. She knew she was. But whenever she thought about opening up she just pictured him on her funeral and stopped. But his affection and care towards her was just melting her heart and now show to keep her feeling within her was just too difficult for her. She just closed her mind and opened her heart and did what it told her to do.

She turned and intertwined the fingers of their right hand and caught his left hand and placed it on her waist. Their feet were moving to the rhythm of the music, their hearts were dancing and their eyes were fixed on each other.

*Music*

She left him and leaped in front. She pirouetted and performed arabesques... Her hear was just too ecstatic and she just wanted to express it to him.. He stood there in awe as she danced to her heart content.. She ran across daintily and jumped up high .. before she could fall on the ground she felt his hands on her waist. He had saved her. He slowly brought her down and kept her as they looked into each other's eyes with intensity. He moved behind and started moving his hands as if to say that he was too cool and he knows it and she laughed. He turned around doing silly dancing. She hugged him from his back. It felt she was breathing life in him. She felt a tear on her hand. He turned and held her hand and they went back to their initial position and started dancing. She realised that he was suffering from the same thing. He had cancer too.

I'll run now, cause this time
Oh, my love is true
Tell me, something I wouldn't do.

They continued to dance. Their foreheads touched.

[x2]

He hugged her then and she hugged him back and they felt each other deeply.

*Music*

He suddenly smiled and held her waist turning her round and round. She smiled thinking he wanted to dance and continued to move with him. She suddenly stopped when she realised that his touch wasn't there anymore. She looked here and there. She slapped her forehead. It had been two months since Ranveer had left her forever. But whatever time they had spent with each other was beyond everything. It was like there little memories. It was their little infinity.

The End

Geet i wanted to dedicate you a very happy happy wala cute sa OS. And this one is sad. That is why i didn't. Forgive me for the delays.😭

I hope you guys liked it. Please leave your reviews.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

Diya this is a beautiful piece of work .Describing their feelings through every step and every movement of their body part was very touching. This did not touched my heart but it did something more this made a special place deep inside my heart.

Their deep love for each other , she wants to be with him but a unknown force stoping her , but he will not let her do this he breaks the wall which she built between them and gets her .She know someday she leave him and go away not because she wants to but because fate had decided this so she don't want that he suffers from pain when she is gone but he doesn't care for the pain what he cares for is the warmth of her love now.

They dance their feelings out , but are they dancing or is it just she going deep in his memories , yes she loves him and death can't separate them. Therefore wherever he in heavens when she will call him he will be their

This is so lovely girl I... am ..in love with this .love you so much for this and yes I love your way of writing .keep writing

Lots and lots of love
MadhuraEdited by Madhuras_Rule - 9 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Diya...My ROFLing Queen...Today you made me cry babes...This is such a beautiful piece of work👏...Me JUST Loved it..Right from the starting..Panchi's pain..Her love for Ranveer, her willingness to fight with her disease..RaHi love story...everything written so beautifully👍🏼..And the thing which I love the most is your writing style..It's like I am watching some play..Everything portrayed so magically....And the song suited this OS perfectly👏... And ofcourse, you improved so much sweetheart...This OS is undoubtedly ur best work till date👍🏼..I am literally SPEECHLESS.😳. ...Plz keep writing..Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 9 years ago
viagomes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi! diya lovely beautiful os dear ⭐️

loved it☺️ so our rofl queen can writing such a fantastic os👏
my rahi❤️ how I miss them  😭
keep writing dear 😃
Edited by viagomes - 9 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Diya...It was poetry in motion...well done
Beautifully written, poignant, steeped with heavy emotions that touched the heart.. Two people dancing away in love...the same love that forces one to move away yet binds them together too...ironical right... but love the way she understands his pain too... n well the end makes it soo damn brilliant...kudos mu rofl queen...I would never have done that though...but it was necessary to maintain the sobriety n intensity of the piece...
So babe...you are good at both cutesy pieces n intense ones...wow... really matured this one is... n you maintained the mood very well...it wasn't all that bright n sunny...nopes...it was darkish...a pained world in fact yet love breathed life into it n at the end is the sustainer...
Rahi my precious two...never wanna see you like this at all...so diya wont say that I loved it but will definitely say it is a real moving well written piece of fiction...love you for this...totally
Rahi1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res
unres..

Omgeee rofl queen... this was ahmazing... i never thought you could write something this serious..no offence.. you just seem  a little rofl kind so i m amazed... but i love u for this os..
this was so beautiful... first of all you chose dance to portray the emotions...wow...
the way you showed how panchi had lost all hope,dint want anyone to cum near her coz she knew that it wud only cause pain to both of them... how she was afraid of being loved and loving someone... 
but ranveer the only one who could brk thru her shell and make her realize that no of days do not make life rather what you have done in those days makes it worth living...
both of them accepted each other, loved each other despite the fact that both were suffering from cancer and there was no guarantee how long they wud be together.. i guess this wat is called true love...
and the end Diya you killed it. the way she realized he was no more there and it was her dream.
loved the fact that he was gone he taught her to live the rest of her life coz the memories they have is more than enough...i loved that "our little infiinty". line.. in fact i m in love wid this line...
you know i am he kind of person who loves happily ever after. i love happy endings and tragic endings kind of disturb me...
but this was not the case wid this one... it left a beautiful impact on me...it was like being alive is not the only happy ending... this one was sad, i wil miss ranveer but still it was a happy end in its own way...
thank u so much for this wonderful os...
totally loved it...
PLEASE do write MORE...
lots of love to u.. 
Edited by anjali1805 - 9 years ago
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally u wrote it Diya
Yes it was amazing I liked it that u gave it another part to it
The dancing part the summary in short beautifully
This is described so beautifully
She suffered from cancer let everyone away from her
But he came made her believe in living life no matter how much time she has
I loved the way I described the dance their emotions

She loved him but dint wanna hurt him this thing reminded me if that line from the book where Gus says u trying to keep ur distance from me no way lessens my affection for u
I can clearly imagine RV saying that

They came together but the saddest part was when she knew he suffered from the sane thing
Cancer he was gonna die and the ending he was gone
But sometimes infinities are short abd they had their little infinity

I love the books and u did a good job too
This song is my fav it's just perfect so awesome song selection

Good work <3
priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Diya.
This is a lovely piece of work,u wrote it beautifully.
Well done dear.
Two People who are sooo much in love,dancing away,to the rhythm of the music.That dance reflected thier stream of emotions which were inside them.Panchi,who was suffering from cancer,avoided the person whom she loved,because she can't see him heart-broken after she leaves this world.She controlled her emotions and locked the feelings that she has for Ranveer in her heart,but she was unaware of the fact that Ranveer has the key to that lock,he slowly made her believe in living life that too happily,he succeded in removing the lock of her heart,through the key of- his love.She finally accepted her feelings,then she got to know the truth that,he was also suffering from the same disease and in the ending he was gone.It was a bitter truth to accept,but the moments they spent together,will always remain in her heart.
For me,the highlight of this OS was,the part where u wrote,Panchi closed her mind and opened her heart.It's lovely,ROFL queen.
Perfect song selection,good job.
Even though i can't see my RaHi apart,i loved your OS,the first reason is u wrote it beautifully,second reason is the love of RaHi  in this OS.it's purely divine and it's something more which cannot be described in words.Love you for this.
Thankyou dear,for writing such a lovely piece of work.

Lots of love.
Keep writing.
Take care.

Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow... dis ones really beautiful Diya...
Simply an amazing piece of work by u 😃
Really a nice one...
Loved it 😊
Continue Writing More 😊

Sarah9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Diya! Rula dia yaar! This is AMAZINGGG! Really too Good..i love TFIOS..bt haven't finished yet..Did he really die?!;(;(