Part 4 on pg 46
Part 5 on pg 59
Part 6 on pg 69
Part 7 on pg 80
Part 8 on pg 93
Part 9 on pg 108

Part 1 

April 21 st 2013 10.30 pm 

The police security guard in front of siddiqi mansion in Bhopal was caught attention by the noise of gun shots inside the mansion. This mansion belongs to gaffour Ahmed siddiqi family court judge of Bhopal city. The security guard ran towards the mansion. Only gaffour & his younger daughter zoya was there in house. 
The front door was locked. He went towards the kitchen area & he broke the door. He ran inside the house. House was filled with silence. He went upstairs inside judge saab's room. The site he saw inside was terrific. Gaffour was lying down lifeless. Near to the wardrobe zoya was sitting shocked holding the gun. 
The security guard tried to call zoya.
Guard: mem Saab mem Saab kya hua?
Zoya was not responding. 
He called police. 

Police came within minutes. Zoya was still not responding. After the initial investigation forensic experts were called for the site inspection. Police inspector tried to speak with zoya. But she was still in the state of shock. Police inspector spoke with the guard. 
Guard: sir only judge Saab was there up to 10. Judge saab's wife, son & dil had gone to Ajmer dargha yesterday. Zoya mem Saab came back from college hostel as her escurstion trip was cancelled. Zoya mem Saab spoke with me & went inside. She was really happy. After half an hour I heard the sounds of gunshots. From the moment I saw zoya mem Saab in judge saab's room she was shocked. 
SI: did you hear any noises before gunshots I mean any one screaming. 
Guard: no Saab. 
SI had no other go. He had to arrest zoya. He also collected the phone numbers of gaffour's son. 

In Ajmer 

Farhaan siddiqi was relaxing in his hotel room along with his wife Sameera siddiqi. Farhaan siddiqi elder son of gaffour Ahmed siddiqi & razia siddiqi is an IRS ( Indian revenue service) officer. Farhaan & Sameera had got married 1 yr back. Sameera is a zoology lecturer in Bhopal university. They had came to Ajmer along with razia as they had prayed to visit the dargha. 
Farhaan is 9 yrs older to zoya. 

It was then his cellphone rang. 
Man: is this farhaan siddiqi.
Farhaan: yes. May I know who is speaking?
Man: sir I am sub inspector from m.g.road police station in Bhopal. Sir your father had been shot dead 1/2 an hour ago.
Farhaan: what abbu?
SI: yes sir. And we had to arrest your sister zoya siddiqi. She was the only person who was present inside the room when your abbu was dead. She was holding the revolver. She is still in a state of shock. 
Farhaan: mr.officer. I can assure there has been some misunderstandings. My zoya can never do like that. She loves abbu very much. 
SI: sir I am not saying that she had done the crime. May be it can be an accident or she may be the prime witness. I had to arrest her & keep her in our custody as she is not speaking. Sir you have to come back ASAP. 
Farhaan: I will be there soon. Please don't hurt zoya. 

Farhaan explained every thing to Sameera. No doubt she got the shock of her life. She was also worried for zoya. They were in a dilemma. How will they inform all this to razia?
They went to razia's room. No doubt razia was suprised to see farhaan & Sameera at this late time. 
Razia: beta is every thing alright?
Farhaan: ammi abbu 
Razia: kya hua tumarha abbu ko?
Farhaan had tears in his eyes. He closed his eyes. 
Farhaan: ammi abbu had been shot dead 
Razia couldn't believe what she heard. She was about to fall. But Sameera & farhaan caught her. 
Farhaan: SI has arrested zoya. She was the only person who was near abbu. She is still in a state of shock. 
Razia: meri bacchi 
Sameera: ammi. Some thing had gone wrong. Our zoya can never hurt anyone. 
Razia: beta I want my zoya back. I am sure they have misunderstood her. She loves abbu very much. She can't hurt him. 
Farhaan: ammi I know our zoya. She can't hurt anyone. I will definitely bring her back. Please trust me. We have to reach Bhopal fast. I have asked the SI to keep zoya away from media. 

It was Sameera who packed razia's stuffs. Razia is going on crying. Farhaan had arranged tickets for early morning flight. 
Once inside they were in flight farhaan had lost all his self control. 
They were really happy. Abbu, ammi, he & zoya. Abbu even tough he was a strict man for out side world he was extremely friendly with his kids. He was a great father. He always supported his kids & never went against there wishes. He was extremely happy when farhaan succeeded in civil service exam. He also supported zoya when she passed all India engineering exam & she wanted a career in electrical engineering. Even tough hesitatingly he agreed to send zoya to Mumbai university. 

It became almost 6 in the morning when they reached Bhopal. Farhaan sent razia & Sameera to sm. He went directly to police station. 

In police station 

Since farhaan is an IRS officer the SI had allowed him to meet zoya  inside police interrogation room. They also wanted to know what had happened last night. Zoya had not uttered even 1 word till now. Farhaan's presence may help them to know truth. 
The SI also accompanied farhaan inside. Farhaan had tears when he saw zoya. He went towards her. He caressed her. 
Farhaan: beta don't be scared. Your bhaijaan is here. I know my zoya can never hurt anyone even accidentally. What had happened last night beta? Don't be scared. I assure no one will hurt. I am there na? I know you love abbu very much. You are his pet. You can never kill abbu. 
Zoya throwed farhaan's hands & shouted
Zoya: no I killed him! I killed him! 

So how was it? Should I continue? 
Asad will enter in next part. 
I will continue only  if I cross 10 pages of comments.  

Edited by Az07 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
res
unres

very interesting concept😃
very nicely written👏
It made me think what could have happened🤔😆
A fresh start & amazing updt👍🏼
looking forward 2 it⭐️
missed Asad in this part
continue soon😳& thanx 4 PM😃
BOL 4 new story👍🏼
Edited by jas91 - 9 years ago
pwenCezz_symrun thumbnail
reswa
Unreswa
WOW!! that an awesome starting!!
the story seems to be of wonderful concept!!👏👏👏
though i have a lot of questions in my mind, i really loved reading to it!!
plz do continue it very very very soon!!
 i am already hooked to it!!😳😳

Edited by pwenCezz_symrun - 9 years ago
comment unresed above!!😆
Alone111 thumbnail
Wow awesome prt
Seems interesting story line
Continue soon
ZoyaAsadKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzz continue 
this is awesome :)
superb start :)
loved it:)
plzz continue soon :)
KaBhiKiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow!
that was so good
its lovely\
acha h here razia n everyone r nt bad!
i loved farhan's care
god its totally a mystery
i really loved it
superb start
spectacular
amazing
lovely
plz plz update soon
i m hooked nw
i loved the title btw
lovely!
update soon
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start.. Loved it.. Thanks for pm..
jas91 thumbnail
4 new start👍🏼