Dedication matters: Gopi and Billu to learn the mantra in SAB TVs F

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Dedication matters: Gopi and Billu to learn the mantra in SAB TV's FIR

Summary: Edit II Productions, FIR on SAB TV will now teach the people a lesson on the importance of being a dedicated employee. The current track focuses on how Chandramukhi Chautala (Kavita Kaushik) has fired Billu (Sandeep Anand) and Gopi (Gopi Bhalla) from the police station for taking their work very lightly and has made Imam Chowky a station purely controlled by the women police. The episodes starting tonight will show how Gopi and Billu will keep requesting Chandramukhi to take them back but she won't relent. It will only be when they reach a point where they would have no money for food, that Chandramukhi will employee them back thereby teaching them a lesson on how important it is to work.

We contacted Gopi Bhalla who stated, "Currently Imam Chowky is controlled by women and I am not sure how will I earn a living. I think I will start up a tea or pani-puri stall. To know what will happen next viewers would have to wait and look forward to watch the exciting episodes of FIR every Monday to Friday."